Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Hey ladies

How is everyone doing, big congrats on the new jobs hoping it all happens in threes and I am the next one!!! Still haven't seen the contract yet for the new job so will decide once see it all in writing....

Well I still have faint OPKs not ovulated yet getting twinges but oh boy I am so ill.... there are bugs flying round here just now and I feel awful feverish and sore throat last thing I wanna do is bd... shocking but true... guess we are gonna be out this month I am so ill :(

So who is gonna get the BFP this month... is everyone feeling really positive? Dee I am the exact same as you I am never doing a FRER again just gonna test once I am 2 weeks late can't face the devastation again and just wanna see the dark BFP no doubts lol

Kiki how u feeling doll are u feeling positive for your HSG test?

NY when do u leave for disney?

big hugs and hello to everyone xxxxx

sorry Mrs - what is mittleshmirz? x

Mrs., I agree actually. I don't think my chart looks biphasic at all. Those high temps pre-o really messed everything up, and the slow rising crap isn't helping. :wacko: We'll bd tonight (I'm so tired already just thinking about it!) so maybe it'll happen today. :shrug: Either way, we have our bases covered with hopefully enough sperm in there waiting.

Star, when I first started this cycle, I was super excited and hopeful because I was starting clomid, but now that I see how messed up my temps are, I'm not too hopeful. :nope: I'm not even sure I'm ovulating! So, we'll see what the blood test says in a week or so. So to answer your question, I'm not feeling a bfp this cycle.

Starchase- mittleschmirz is the German word for middle pain. It's the cramps you feel when you ovulate.

Rosa- definitely bd tonight!!

Andrea- I cannot wait for your tests in the morning!

Dee and Andrea- I think when you see the baby that's when you'll know for sure what you want to name him/ her. Live the name hope and faith though! Another one I like is Isabella or Bella. Those are really Prett names.

Well.. I thought the ewcm-like cm last night was due to playtime (giggle) but I have abundant ewcm today. Just went potty and noticed it was more abundant than it was this morning.. Soo... Should I expect o to happen tonight,tomorrow, grr.. Po'd cuz I know that dh is ready to bd like every other day here lately.. So I know this would be a perfect month to go for it. :( ahh im going to drive myself crazy trying to abstain.. Eek !! I think what I'll do is not initiate, just do the if dh is in the mood, and initiates... Just go with it.. Ergh!!

Starchase- mittleschmirz is the German word for middle pain. It's the cramps you feel when you ovulate.

Rosa- definitely bd tonight!!

Andrea- I cannot wait for your tests in the morning!

Dee and Andrea- I think when you see the baby that's when you'll know for sure what you want to name him/ her. Live the name hope and faith though! Another one I like is Isabella or Bella. Those are really Prett names.

Well.. I thought the ewcm-like cm last night was due to playtime (giggle) but I have abundant ewcm today. Just went potty and noticed it was more abundant than it was this morning.. Soo... Should I expect o to happen tonight,tomorrow, grr.. Po'd cuz I know that dh is ready to bd like every other day here lately.. So I know this would be a perfect month to go for it. :( ahh im going to drive myself crazy trying to abstain.. Eek !! I think what I'll do is not initiate, just do the if dh is in the mood, and initiates... Just go with it.. Ergh!!

Very true, with my son and daughter i still had not chosen names when they were born but once i saw them i found it much easier. My daughter is called 'Saffron' which i chose because of her reddish hair, i thought it looked like the spice! :)

The line was there in the time limit.....but I couldn't get a good pic of it in the casing.....so I took pics before it dried an then these are after it had dried but I've not had a FRER ever dry with evap lines :) like those......but who knows I'm sure it could happen.

I talked to my mom earlier told her how I feel so bad with my hips aching shes like is that a preggo symptom....I was like NO ITS AN AF symptom for me :( unfortunately....I duno what my body is doing but Clomid can cause achy hips an pelvic bones so maybe thats it......

I don't feel pregnant this time at all :( nothing is leading me to believe it other than I'm OVERLY tired :( but I think its from stress.....I'll test in the morning an see if we can see anything then :) but I really think AF is gonna sneak right on up :(

Oh star that sucks to be sick so that you can't dtd while ovulating! Better get some rest!

I leave for disney on saturday (2 days for me) so ive been super busy. I cant figure out certain things! Like, the purse situation and what to carry stuff around disney and have been shopping all day for clothes that dont make me look fat. I already am like 6 monhts along I swear. This bloat is horrendous. It looks like a huge tummy its embarrassing!

Mrs- you be careful girl!~ Dont want you getting knocked up if its not medically healthy for you! Of course I want you to have a bfp but certainly when it is safe! BUT, if you are having such awesome sex, just go for it:) Lol. Mittelschmertz can be a few days before you O I read because I would get it often. Of course, the cycle I get knocke3d up I didnt have it....

Andrea- hope you find out bfp in the morning! I would just wait until then for sure. I wouldnt expect you to feel pregnant yet though- I sure didn't when I found out. Most of us TTC find out at like 3 weeks which is no time for you to feel anything yet. Im just starting now at 8 weeks slowly to feel things.

Dee- maybe crampin is bfp. I had horrendous cramping for my bfp. JUST like my AF cramps.

Rosa- i'd be trusting that the clomid will make you ovulate sometime....but when for pete's sake?!?!? Thats aggravating im sure. Just think if you weren't charting:) You'd have NO idea right now where you were at! Kinda scary.

Ready- whats up with you? Anything goin on?

Thanks ny- I'm soooo onthe fence about it. I'm just going to share rem though it's embarrassing for me. I have to get a leep procedure done, so obviously having them electrically scrape y cervix would likely terminate a pregnancy, I'm sure! My doctor said I should have the procedure done, but with my healthy change of lifestyle it can go away on it's own... So it might not be necessary. On the flip side.. Say I do get pregnant... The increase in hormones could be detrimental. My doctor said that he has a patient who had moderate dysplasia on her initial pg exam... When she went in for her post pregnancy exam, she had full blown cervical cancer. Eek!
He wasnt too Concerned about whether we did get pregnant or not.. and was really impressed with my self knowledge and thestros I was natuallu taking to get bfp.. But I'm onthe fence about what to do!!

That's why it's safer to wttc... But the longing and want inside me wants to keep trying.. I'm not sure how easy/hard it would be to get pg after the leep.. Mixed reviews on te Internet... (sigh)

Andrea, i'm telling you, it happens when you least expect it! The month i thought for sure i wasnt bc i had NO symptoms, that's when I got my BFP! Good luck and cant wait to see tomorrows test!!

My 19 week ultrasound tomorrow!! Anomaly scan! And double checking that baby Kendon is still all boy ;) ;) Can't wait to see him and get more pictures!! He's so much bigger than 5 weeks ago!!!

Ny, yes if I wasn't charting, I would assume that I'd already o'ed, since it's so late. My doc told us to dtd on cd 12, 14, 16 and 18 and here it is, cd 19 and I'm not even sure I o'ed yet! :wacko: I guess we just keep :sex: I'm sorry you're feeling gross...just hold your belly all week, and everyone will assume you're preggo! :haha:

Mrs., yikes. That all sounds pretty serious. You're right to wait. What's a few more months if it means you'll have a safe, healthy pregnancy? I know it's hard to wait when you're sooo ready.

Andrea, this is all looking pretty good for you!! I can't wait for you to :test: tomorrow!!

Rosa- serious yes, but it's more common than it is serious. It'll be worth it in the long run just to do it though and have it done with Grr.. Looks like no booty tonight.

Dee- Thank you! I thought the quote was a good fit. :) Hope or Faith are both fantastic names for a baby who you will be blessed with very soon I hope!

Andrea- Fx'd for you!! I see another line on those tests!

Star- Thank you! I am feeling very positive about the HSG! I figure if we were able to conceive even though it was in the wrong spot, we were still able to do it so there can't be a complete blockage! That's what I keep telling myself! :) I say I will get my BFP right after it! haha.
I hope you feel better soon! It's so awful to be sick and have to BD!

Rosa- Hang in there hun! I know it's frustrating but you have done a great job BDing when you need to and you do have all your bases covered. It's scary to start new things because you don't want this month to be a dud but I think the clomid will help. Your body is just a little thrown off. It will all be okay though! :hugs:

Mrs- I feel for you!! This past cycle, I had a great chart and the most CM I have ever got, and O cramps and I couldn't do anything about it! It drove me nutty! But for what's it worth.. I think you are being very responsible about your decision about wttc. If it's for health reasons, it may be the best thing to do for now. Then you won't have to worry about any of it after. And don't read the internet about how hard or easy it would be after the procedure to get pregnant! Sometimes it's hard, sometimes it's easy. Sometimes it takes us all a little heartache in order to reach our true bliss. I truly believe all of us will be the most amazing mothers because of what we go through just to conceive. It WILL happen for you. Just like it will for all of us! :hugs:

Ny- Your daughter must be so excited for Disney! I love vacation but I hate packing for it! lol. This past September DH and I went on a Mediterranean cruise for 2 weeks and I packed WAY too much! I didn't wear half of it, lol. There is a quote I should have went by.. "When preparing to travel, lay out all of your clothes and all of your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money." haha :)

Kylar- Have a great scan tomorrow! I am looking forward to pictures of Kendon!!

Hi ladies...just a quick note for me tonight...I worked all day and I'm back at it again. Ny, things are uneventful here. I think I'm 2dpo, and hoping our bd before O was enough, cause we haven't had any during or after :( I'm mostly just super stressed and tired. Looking forward to seeing my fam in Minnesota though! Ya sure you betcha...that's for you, Ny :rofl:

Kylar, can't wait to see pics! Have fun tomorrow!

Mrs, you hinted at a few things...in my experience, I had abnormal pap tests a couple of times, and once had a cervical cone biopsy (kinda like a leep) that removed the tissue. It turned out just fine; I still get an abnormal pap now & then but the weird cells sorta come & go. I don't spend any time at all being concerned about it. :shrug: I was not ttc at the time I had the procedure, so I do not know what a doc would recommend during that. Although I don't think the cervix plays much of a role in the early weeks of pregnancy before the baby has any weight, does it? Anyway, listen to your doc & your heart and bd when/if you guys feel okay! :hugs:

Ok I gotta run... :hi: to everyone else!

Mrs I have also had cells removed from cervix. Mine was frozen off. Was not deemed precancerous but was just kind of unknown and thy got rid of them o be safe. I've been fine since. Hope you het it done real soon.

Ready. It's gonna be in like the 30' s for our visit! Better than 40 below dontcha know.

Kiki lovvvve that quote! It's perfect. Yea. I pack for like double the time I'm going for. Which is really bad on a week trip with a kid coming too! I hate packing and leaving things behind.

Can't wait to see pics kylar!

Kylar good luck with your scan!!!

FX'd for all the other ladies out there

welllllll I didn't pee on an expensive test just cheapies an I have free ones I have from EPT because I called an complained an got a lot sent to me :) lol....and of course they have to have EVAPS :) lol...but there are IC's with them I'll show ya.....I'll do my FRER in the morning I have 3 left then I gotta go buy more :) but thats ok :) lol......here are the last for tonight :)

At least they give me some sort of hope an some kinda line even tho its an evap I'm sure LMAO :) oh welllll :) goodnight girls see you all tomorrow thanks for the kind words everyone :) I can't wait to pee on another stick :)

Kylar can't wait to see your pics toooooo FX :) everything is wonderful!

Attachments

• BLUEEVAP1.jpg
    BLUEEVAP1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Blueevap2.jpg
    Blueevap2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Blueevap3.jpg
    Blueevap3.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 5
Omg.. I love you guys.. Here I am thinking it's the worst thing ever.. Whew. I was really freaked out. Thank god. (I can breath now)

Morning ladies
If i aint pregnant i shall eat my hat :p (i dont actually own a hat but you know what i mean!)
These are my symptoms:

slight nausea (all day)
tingly nipples and tender boobs
yellow creamy cm
funky taste in my mouth
Feeling of pressure in my tummy (if i lean on it)
bloated
clumsy
cramps on and off
low back ache
irritable/very emotional
big time bleeding gums this morning
a 'feeling'
itchy throat and nose
dreaming
sleeping tons and still could sleep another week
very hungry!
slight weight loss (i usually gain before AF)

I know most of this could be PMS also but some of these i don't usually get pre AF
What do you think ladies? I am holding out on testing until at least tuesday next week.
Like i said if i am wrong, i seriously need my head tested lol
:flower:

Hope you are all ok...

Wow, Dee that's some list!! I hope this is your cycle!

Andrea, looking forward to seeing that FRER today! Wake up and post! :haha:

Well, I am DONE temping. It went DOWN yes that's right, DOWN 0.1 this morning. I'm done. I'm stressing, obsessing, and worrying, and I am done. I refuse to believe that I o on my own and as soon as I take a medicine that is supposed to make me o, I don't o anymore. :saywhat: So, I'm going to assume that I actually did o and my temps just aren't reflecting it, or that I am still going to o. In which case, we will keep bd'ing every other day for a little while, just in case I'm having a ridiculously late o this cycle. :wacko: We did get to bd last night, and I was worried because of our last performance...it was good though. :blush: So yeah. I'm done temping. FF says I o'ed on cd17, but if you look at my chart, it's totally not biphasic in any way, shape or form. This is so frustrating!

The FRER were neg. which a friend of mine says can happen that dollar tree picked it up for her first :) but emmm my $ store is kinda looking good :) There is "something" ON my frer but nothing that looked pink so I will go take another look in a few mins to see if ANYTHING is on it :)

Attachments

• isthisbfp2.jpg
    isthisbfp2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 5
  • isthisbfp3.jpg
    isthisbfp3.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
  • isthisbfp.jpg
    isthisbfp.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online