Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Morning ladies. I'm not quite caught up on my reading yet...but will you please check out my chart? I'm so confused. Look at how it's steadily rising, but no big jump. Wtf?! Have I really not o'ed yet?? I'm so SICK of waiting for it! :hissy:

Rosa- :hi: it could be that you did O already and your temp is just slow rising. I have had quite a few cycles where my temp didn't shoot right up. Give FF another day or so and I bet it will pick your O on that lowest dip before it started rising. No worries! :hugs:

Thanks, kiki. Sigh. Why can't I just have a textbook chart for ONCE?!

I'm in one of those whiny, complaining moods today. I'm trying REALLY hard to shake it off! :wacko:

Rosa, I bet you O'd Tue or Wed...put in a fake high temps for the next couple of days & see where FF places you. We may still have the same O day!!

Morning, all! Mrs, nice to hear from you--I'm sorry you're having so many family struggles just now & that you have to avoid bd this cycle :( Boo.

Dee, keep your hopes up! Cramping doesn't have to mean AF...you've gotta be our next bfp, followed by Andrea! Although with the way Andrea tests :) she may find out first :rofl:

You're right, ready. I put in 98.0 for tomorrow, since that's what my temps seem to be doing, and it gave me dotted lines, ovulating on Tuesday. I erased the temp. It said my testing date would be the 24th! So far away!! Oh well.

I just talked to a good friend who knows I'm ttc, and also had trouble herself...same doc as me, and clomid baby, etc. She said she finally stopped temping and just did it every other day during the fertile week or so. She wasn't counting dpo or anything and THAT'S the month she got pregnant. She said she knows how hard it is to give up control of temping and opk'ing, but she said she thinks the stress of it all (ie: me stressing aobut when the heck I ovluated :blush:) was making her not get pregnant. Something to think about, definitely.

EJ, you're right about Brandy. I remember her saying something about not having internet for a while. I hope she comes back!!

Mrs., I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma and step-mom. What awful situations. :hugs: I'm so proud of you and your new job!!! Is it a big pay raise? :happydance: Better hours? When do you think you can start ttc again? It must be hard to NOT dtd during that time.

Andrea, good for you on the job, too!! :happydance: That's so exciting! Don't fret too much about those cramps. 7 dpo...they could definitely be implantation cramps. Too early for AF.

Dee, your cramps are too early, too. Implantation cramps I'll bet!!

Hey girls. I was just thinking back...I remember seeing the page number of our thread go up to 100 and I was like YES! 100 pages! Now look how many we have!! :flower:

Hey girls :) just wanted to pop in an say hi :) I took a FRER this morning an THINK I saw something....but I duno.....this is the best pic I could get....see you all later I'm gonna go get something to eat I'm starved......and this is the first month I "DONT" feel pregger :( Its showing up better in my email WEIRD :)

Attachments

• BESTONE.jpg
    BESTONE.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 10
Hmmm...I'm not sure I'm seeing anything, Andrea. It's probably too early, though. Test again in a few days! FX for you!

i think if i put your test on a white background i can see a very very very faint line, but really not sure, good luck fx for you

Kiki- glad to see you back hun!! :)
And thank you ladies.. The visit with y grandmother was unexpectedly great. She was sitting at her table this morning chatting with my sister. She has a strong heart.

Rosa- I want to say you haven't I'd yet. There is t a clear biphasic pattern...? So maybe you're going to o between tonight and tomorrow..? Go jump hubby now lol.

Ready and love :hello:

Andrea- I see something... It's super faint though..

I'm not sure how log we'll be wttc. :( with this new job starting later this spring, I don't want to get pregnant now, then start my job 2-4 months pregnant. Don't think she'd like that too much. But what happens happens.. There's no way I'm going back on bc.. We'll probably go back to ntnp.. I kind of like not temping. Very relaxing. Plus I think dh thought I was weird.. Maybe that had something to do with it.. Hmm.. He wants children, but it's obvious to me now, that he's not ready to full on try. which is ok.. I know he's enjoying the peace of not hearing about ttc now. :)

The new job is salaried with benefits. AWESOME! I'll be making at least $5 more per hour.. Which is great! I'm thankful my classes are online, so I won't be called out of class for an emergency.

I'm on cd 15 so o is probably going to happen soon. I've had mittleshmirz, (which I talked to dr. About the other day.. He said the reason I'm noticing the increasingly stronger o cramps is due to me not o'ing regularly or semi-regularly until the past few months. Crazy but makes sense.
Watch though, now that we're wttc and I have no idea for sure when o is going to happen, we'll get a bfp. Thats the kind of luck I have lol

Kiki- glad to see you back hun!! :)
And thank you ladies.. The visit with y grandmother was unexpectedly great. She was sitting at her table this morning chatting with my sister. She has such a strong heart. She always said that was the strongest part of he body!

Rosa- I want to say you haven't O'd yet. There isn't clear biphasic pattern...? So maybe you're going to o between tonight and tomorrow..? Go jump hubby now lol.

Ready and love and ny- HI!!! Ny- looks like ff finally changed their homes screen to something a little prettier :)

Andrea- I see something... It's super faint though..

I'm not sure how log we'll be wttc. :( with this new job starting later this spring, I don't want to get pregnant now, then start my job 2-4 months pregnant. Don't think she'd like that too much. But what happens happens.. There's no way I'm going back on bc.. We'll probably go back to ntnp.. I kind of like not temping. Very relaxing. Plus I think dh thought I was weird.. Maybe that had something to do with it.. Hmm.. He wants children, but it's obvious to me now, that he's not ready to full on try. which is ok.. I know he's enjoying the peace of not hearing about ttc now. :)

The new job is salaried with benefits. AWESOME! I'll be making at least $5 more per hour.. Which is great! I'm thankful my classes are online, so I won't be called out of class for an emergency.

I'm on cd 15 so o is probably going to happen soon. I've had mittleshmirz, (which I talked to dr. About the other day.. He said the reason I'm noticing the increasingly stronger o cramps is due to me not o'ing regularly or semi-regularly until the past few months. Crazy but makes sense.
Watch though, now that we're wttc and I have no idea for sure when o is going to happen, we'll get a bfp. Thats the kind of luck I have lol

To get a bfp when you aren't even trying?? What bliss that would be... :) FX for us all. It seems so easy for some people--it just sneaks up on them. I have a a big family, and one cousin in particular "leaves it up to god" whether they have children or not. They have eight. Good, well behaved, sweet kids, but eight. Guess what? Just found out, at 46 years old, she's pregnant again. :dohh:

This afternoon i am back to feeling crampy so i think AF is just around the corner :wacko:

46, 8 kids, and pregnant again! My gosh.. I wish it was that easy for all of us! Why does it have to be so hard for some and SO easy for others? Ugh!
Maybe we should all stop temping, using opks, and testing. Just go with the flow. Stop stressing. My DH jokes and says he will just get me drunk and "take advantage" of me because that's how it works for a lot of other people, lol.

Dee- Don't give up yet!! :hugs:

Here is my test DRIED UP it must just be faulty...there is a faint faint line running up both sides of the "indent" mark an they are pink but I duno....we will take another in the morning tho to make sure :)

Dee I'm awfully crampy too :( maybe its a good thing :)

Attachments

• TWO.jpg
    TWO.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
  • ONE.jpg
    ONE.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 4
  • driedfrer.jpg
    driedfrer.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 4
Andrea that test looks exciting, i hope tomorrows looks even better :flower:

46, 8 kids, and pregnant again! My gosh.. I wish it was that easy for all of us! Why does it have to be so hard for some and SO easy for others? Ugh!
Maybe we should all stop temping, using opks, and testing. Just go with the flow. Stop stressing. My DH jokes and says he will just get me drunk and "take advantage" of me because that's how it works for a lot of other people, lol.

Dee- Don't give up yet!! :hugs:

Kiki i love your little saying at your signature..........i actually like the name Hope if i ever had another girl or maybe Faith because both would describe how i feel now trying so hard :flower:

I love those names too :) Dee :) I have I think changed my mind on a girls name.....I dont know what I want but what I had isn't "soft" enough for me :(

Andrea, I definitely see something there...did it come up within the timelimit though? FX for you tomorrow morning!

Andrea, I definitely see a line now! I'm not an expert on evaps though. :shrug: Test again tomorrow with fmu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->