Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Hi Ladies,

I know I don't post on here very often at all but I did post here when the thread was first started. I just wanted to let any of you ladies who remember me know that I got my bfp this am.

I also wanted to say Heather I hope that your scan goes well today and that's a nice name you've got picked out for the little boy

soory for late reply, Rosa

Maca seems ok, just the headaches which may not be Maca. and i am having hip pains.... apart from that all ok. I am definately going to keep taking it. xxxxx

Congrats, MommyV!!

Mrs, glad you are feeling better... Where's Kylar??

Ny, have a WONDERFUL vacation!! We'll miss you... I'll wave at you in the airport :)

Andrea, what is up with your tests? You had a noticeable line of frer yesterday and today nothing? Are you sure it was pink yesterday and not an evap or indent? FX for good news.

AFM, definitely in the tww, 3dpo, and LOTS of cm in this tww. Bit of watery and now bunch of sticky white. WTH? I hope it'll be a good sign.

I just read back to the very beginning of this thread when i was counting down to test before my BFP (miscarriage) It has kinda upset me, i was soo excited and it all seems so long ago now, i am sooo emotional today :(
You guys all rock though, dont know what i would of done without this forum/thread :0)

I just read back to the very beginning of this thread when i was counting down to test before my BFP (miscarriage) It has kinda upset me, i was soo excited and it all seems so long ago now, i am sooo emotional today :(
You guys all rock though, dont know what i would of done without this forum/thread :0)

Dee, you're torturing yourself reading back like that... :hugs: Mother nature is not perfect and loss is apparently part of the ttc process. :( You will get your :baby: soon...maybe even right now with all the symptoms you have!! You are a brave girl waiting until Tuesday to test! I don't have your willpower :)

Have fun on your vacation too MRS! I will check in on my spare time while im sitting out the rides that I cannot do...can do it on my phone.

Just got done packing. And repacking, then doing it again. LoL. I have repacked 4 times to try and downsize each time. Its so hard!

I hope when I get back I can see my baby again in ultrasound. That would totally put me at ease. I want to see it in external ultrasound because Ive read that seeing it internally does not put your chances of MC any lower, its after you've seen it externally.

Hope you have a good flight! Will you be here for the st patty's excitement in st paul? I usually go every year its a lot of fun, but not this year!

aw dee big hugs, this place is great for support. xxxx

Hey girls! Just got back from my scan! He is still a boy! So he is officially KENDON!!!!!! I love him soo much! Everything seemed great and he looked sooooo cute, got to see him in 3d and he was swallowing, rubbing his eyes, and yanking on his umbilical cord!! It's amazing they can grasp things already!?! I did not know that!! Uploading pics right now!!

So good to hear from you mommy v! And a HUGE congrats!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Mommy V that is superb news I love seeing BFP results it makes me smile so much.. xxx

Dee I secretly do it too go back and have a wee cry about the posts from the M/C BFP but hey we are only normal and well "what will be will be and all that"... :) ur symptoms sound superb for BFP honey even though u are the one having to feel them which is not so superb especially the nausea which is never good... How are u feeling about not testing now that u are in the situation I have always said i'll not test but is it that easy?

Andrea u must be skint!!!! lol :) I love seeing all ur pictures but I could never afford that many tests lol

NY have a superb trip I would love to go back to disney I was there in 2006 guessing it has changed substantially wanna take DS at some point but gonna wait till he is older it will cost me at least £4000 for the 3 of us so has to be a treat thats for sure,... now how proud wait till u hear what I did last year we went to Portugal for two whole weeks and I decided that every year I go on hols I never wear half of the clothes I pack so I packed 3 trolley dolly cases (carry on plane - hand luggage) one each!!!!!! lol :) no joke my mum was panicking saying no way have u got everything but you know what we had plenty plus we had washing machine in the apartment lol

Have a great vacation MRS - I was reaing through all of the earlier posts and I think u are amazing and too be honest there is no choice there u have invested so much time in trying to get your little one already therefore u wanna be a mummy so bad why oh why would you risk not getting to be at ur son/daughters wedding or graduation. U are doing the right thing 100% have they told u how long u have to wait until the procedure? big hugs xxx

Kylar hope u had an amazing day can't wait to see pics xxxx

Kiki I am so happy that u are PMA all the way u know what ur thinking is bang on of course u managed to conceive the last time therefore next time beanie will settle in the proper place and will be in ur arms before u know it.. xx

Hey ready how are u feeling now honey whoo hoo 2ww!!! finally xxx

Robo so good to hear from u we love u on here too xx

Hope I caught everyone if not hello hello sorry there was a lot of posts this time on love reading them all xxxx

Thanks star! I usually pack only the carry on one too for my clothes but only on long weekend trips! We do each have a carry on rolling suitcase so thats 3 of those and one HUUUUGE suitcase that we will check. And a backpack each. SO yea. I have lots packed!
And we have a washer and dryer there too! Hmmmmm. Now you are making me think I have to go repack again and take some out again. HAHAHHAHAHAA.

Kylar! YAY! glad all went well with your scan!

Dee- sorry your down. It will happen and when it does, you will be more worried all over again!

Rosa I hope you ovulated!! What a crappy thing to be dealing with after the excitement of clomid. Just relax and BD the rest of the month. Nothing to be done about it now! Your blood work will be more telling of what happened I hope.

Baby Kendon!

Attachments

• 19weeks1.jpg
    19weeks1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
  • 19weeks2.jpg
    19weeks2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 19weeks6.jpg
    19weeks6.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 19weeks3.jpg
    19weeks3.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 19weeks8.jpg
    19weeks8.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2
Me and my hubby have talked about TTC for months now. We stopped using condoms several months ago and tried the old fashioned way. Nothing has happened so we got several kinds of ovulation tests and this is the first month I have used them. I'm on CD 15 and took an Answer ovulation test and a Digital Clearblue Ovulation test and both came out positive:flower:! I'm just as excitied as if it were a positive pregnancy test. I've had two miscarriages one at 12 weeks and one at 9 weeks. It's been 3 years and though It's been hard I think it's time to try again. Wish us luck and lots of baby dust to those TTC!! Best wishes Ladies!! :thumbup:

Kylar u posted whilst I was writing my novel!!! lol congrats honey and yes he is so so cute from ur profile pic do I see kylars little button nose? xx

NY it is hilarious how long are u going for and what is the weather like just now in Florida? I was heading to guaranteed sunshine so no long trousers, jackets or heavy clothes needed does that make u feel better?? lol :)

Oh god ROSA how did I manage that one honey I have been thinking about u loads my OPK not playing ball.... Should have been positive today but nope still faint so maybe just maybe I am ok looks like I'll ovulate later this month so maybe not bding we will be ok gonna attempt to bd tonight then everynight after so fingers crossed have you done opks this cycle or just temping? I gave up on the temping it drove me insane as I always had high temps that made me excited... just bd for a giggle and we will be pregnant before we know it xxxxxx

Welcome jbreeze whey hey for the positive opk get to bding there are alot of us on the same CD so we have either just become 1-2DPO or we are just waiting for 1DPO so welcome to the wonderful thread that makes us all laugh and cry.....

Kylar KENDON is beautiful you have two beautiful little boys there just amazing xxxx

Heather the scan photos are fantastic! Baby Kendon is so cute :flower:

Dee- That is some list! I'm hoping some if not all are symptoms of a bfp!

Rosa- I'm so sorry it's being so stressful for you right now! Your temp only went down a tiny bit though. Temps fluctuate all the time. You still definitely could have already O'd. But keep BDing just in case. Are you really all done temping?

MommyV- Congrats!

Ready- How are you? When do you leave for your trip?

Ny- Have a great vacation!! I LOVE your ticker!! Woohoo! Come on Baby smurf!!

Star- Thank you so much for your kind words!

Kylar- Awesome pics of Kendon!! He is so cute! :) Happy 19 weeks!!

Jbreeze- Welcome! :flower:

aww the pics are amazing, cant wait to have some of my own some day. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"