Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

FX'd for you Dee, hope you get your BFP. sounds like its could be good for you. xxx

Dee- I'd count feb 11 as CD1 they say the first day of flow is your CD1. So you would be on CD 30 today. So, either you are late, or not late yet! Lol. I know, really helpful. I was the same when I tested I wasnt sure if I was late yet because my cycles were a bit long sometimes. So i actually tested BFP when I was only like 3 weeks. I cant tell you what DPO exactly, i'd say like 13-14 Dpo or around there. You'd most likely get a bfp if you are feeling symptoms of pregnancy that means your HCG would be high enough to register. Hope you test and get bfp!

Going on my trip now ladies just thought i'd jump in since I was online googling if I can take dramamine for sickness. Pray for me that I dont puke on the plane. I have a serious fear of puking in public. Lucky for me, my sickness is usually dry heaving! Lovely! Ciao~!

Hi ladies I triedto write a message last night and it seems that it erased it. How is everyone doing today? I am cd 18 and ovulating I believe.. Time will tell. But two days of ewcm, it seems to be gone. But no bd'ing so at least I KNOW I'm not pg for sure this month.

Dee! Good luck! Test test test! It sounds really promising.

Have fun ny!!

Dee- I'd count feb 11 as CD1 they say the first day of flow is your CD1. So you would be on CD 30 today. So, either you are late, or not late yet! Lol. I know, really helpful. I was the same when I tested I wasnt sure if I was late yet because my cycles were a bit long sometimes. So i actually tested BFP when I was only like 3 weeks. I cant tell you what DPO exactly, i'd say like 13-14 Dpo or around there. You'd most likely get a bfp if you are feeling symptoms of pregnancy that means your HCG would be high enough to register. Hope you test and get bfp!

Going on my trip now ladies just thought i'd jump in since I was online googling if I can take dramamine for sickness. Pray for me that I dont puke on the plane. I have a serious fear of puking in public. Lucky for me, my sickness is usually dry heaving! Lovely! Ciao~!

Thank you NY page, it's nice to see someone elses interpretation so i know i am estimating right or not, i think i will still hold out testing until next week though :0)

Hope you enjoy your trip and are feeling ok throughout, have fun! :0)

well i think i have ovulated.... not sure as i have not used OPK this month. I have had a slight colkd and headaches for the last few days. still taking the Maca, I am not so hopeful for this month as not been BDing as much as usual.
How is everyone?xxxx

Dee, I agree with ny. Sounds like you're cd30 today. With irregular cycles, it's hard to say. It's also hard to say when you o'ed. Did you use opks? Ewcm on those bd days...what day did you notice was your last day of ewcm? I would say test on March 15, but who knows. Or you can wait until cd35 or cd36 (next Thursday/Friday) since that's the longest your cycle has been. That's waiting a long time, I know, but if you're anything like me, bfns CRUSH me. Good luck!

How is everyone today?
I had upset stomach last night, not being sick but the other end (TMI)
dont think that is a pregnacy symptom but i have IBS so probably that.
Still feel sicky but not sure if it's in my head!

dee, i had that same issue with what your saying is probably your ibs and the day after it sarted is when i got my bfp!!! fx for you

dee, i had that same issue with what your saying is probably your ibs and the day after it sarted is when i got my bfp!!! fx for you

You have IBS too? Last night i was doubled up with it and for the life of me i do not know why? I ate correctly and everything :( Woke in the night twice needing the loo and tummy ache.
This morning seem ok so far except i feel sick!

I caved and tested and its BFN :( Am sooo gutted as i thought i had so mnay signs.
I used a Tesco test and i may only be 10dpo, anyone know how sensitive they are?
I would have thought the line would just be fainter??
(clutching at straws now) :(

Dee I'm sorry! Bfn is so hard to see... But really you don't know where u are in your cycle and 10 dpo is so early! Be strong and test again tuesday!!

Anyone know what to do with daylight savings and temping? My temp was so low this morning...

Ready! Are you home again, or still on vacay? Toni W in her book taking charge of your fertility says to start a day or two before the time change and wake up like 15-30 minutes earlier to ease into it. I read this AFTER the last time change of course. :wacko: Not that it helps us now...

Dee, I'm so sorry about the bfn. :hugs: Those suck to see. 10 dpo is still early, though. You're not out yet, and you have some promising symptoms!

No I'm still in MN...saw dee's post though :(

My temp was 97.6 this am and I cant really account for that being correct! I dunno what to record; I'll guess I'll just wait and see what tomorrows is. Any symptoms yet? ;)

Have you been taking the time change into consideration? I wouldn't worry. Give it a few days, and your body will be used to the time change. At least it wasn't around the day of o! That happened to me once, and it was so annoying. No symptoms. I have no idea if I actually o'ed, or how many dpo I am. No clue. :shrug: I'm actually okay with it. I have my blood test for progesterone on Wednesday, and that will tell me if I o'ed. No cramps or o pains lately, so hopefully that means I o'ed a few days ago...I really have no clue.

Ready, if I DID o when FF says I did (again, I really don't know if it's right), then we're on the same dpo again!! :happydance:

Hey ladies!! I miss you all so much! I am at my moms house. Still no internet, but we are hoping to have it here in the next couple of weeks. I am 10+2 wks today! We had a scan on the 28th and the baby was measured at 3 days ahead of my LMP. It's little heart was just beating away at 177 bpm. We are so excited to be nearing the end of 1t tri. I cant wait to get back on here on a daily basis to catch up with all of you! Here is a pic of our little turtle. Hope to talk to you all soon, and hope everyone is doing well! I mis you!

Attachments

• 00000000000.jpg
    00000000000.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 25
ahhhh ok ladies so here is my dilema, MY best friend has just told me she has just started trying and she thinks she is pregnant. Now normally this would be great news and i would be over the moon... but her OH is awful and he cheates every weekend, I am been supportive and will be there every step of the way for her. I feel a bit crap because i have been trying so long and me and OH are very stable and no luck! am i being selfish? xxx

:hi:Hi Brandi!!!!! :hi: so good to see you Great scan pic! :happydance:

dee- i'm sorry to see you got a bfn, but ready is right, and you're always in it till the :witch: shows. keep your head up..

my twin sister is testing tomorrow.. its so exciting! she said af is supposed to be here today or first thing in the morning.. so i'm really hoping that she gets her bfp. they've been ntnp for 4 years, plus she just had her bloods done, and pcos or not, the dr said that she's good. her dh is going in for a sa sometime in the next month if this isn't it. So my fingers are crossed really tight.

we had a fun ladies night yesterday. my sisters, friends and I all got together with daughters and little sisters and went roller skating! i haven't done that in close to 10 years. wow, but it's like riding a bike.. you never forget. we had a lot of fun. Except, there were sooo many young kids there. i heard the f word wwwayyyyy to many times. and this 11-13 year old girl came up to me and asked me for a dollar with an attitude like i had to give it to her. wow. :dohh:

Dee don't get so down yet :( I got BFN today tooooo :( but I got evappy lines tonight on IC's :) hoping tomorrow morning is something better :) but I doubt it of course :(

Dee don't get so down yet :( I got BFN today tooooo :( but I got evappy lines tonight on IC's :) hoping tomorrow morning is something better :) but I doubt it of course :(

Sorry you got BFN too Andrea, i re-tested this morning (though not with FMU) and another BFN so i think i am out. I could be 13dpo today but think last time we BD'd was the 1st so i think it should of showed by now :( :cry:
Still feel sick and just not right, crampy and sore boobs but i guess that could be the miscarriage still messing with my hormones maybe?
Bah.........really though it was my month. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"