Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

I also forgot to mention that I had some noticeable cramps last night for about 2 hours. I was sick...like a sore throat, had NO energy, very tired and was dizzy. Good things? Today, I'm fine. :wacko: That was 7 dpo...I know clomid does some weird things to the body, so I'm assuming it was the medicine, but maybe...........:winkwink:

Rosa- I'm anxious to hear your results! I'm sure you are waaaaaay more anxious then me but I'm still pretty anxious for you! haha Waiting, waiting, waiting.. It's ALL we ever do! :rofl:

EJW- I'm so sorry this has been so frustrating for you! It's possible it was a chemical and it's possible you may have just O'd very late. It's so hard to know and you will drive yourself crazy trying to figure it out and stressing over it all. And stressing can delay AF. I know it's so hard but try not to worry. Just know that because this cycle is longer than normal, doesn't mean they will all be like that. :hugs:

Dee- I'm so sorry hun! :hugs: It never gets easier. I do not think you need your head tested! hehe. We all do it and we all get symptoms we don't even have. Your heart wants that baby so badly that it tells your mind you have all these symptoms! There's nothing wrong with you.

AFM- I'm still getting over this horrible flu and cold so I have of course been having to take cold medicine. Will that dry up any CM do you think? I did order a new tube of preseed so I'll probably use that just in case but I was just wondering if cold medicine does that.

Kiki, just take Robittussin (I can never spell that word right!) and it'll clear up your cold AND give you ewcm!! :haha: I wouldn't worry about the cm...my doc said it was "overrated." Lots of women get preggo with no ewcm. I'm sorry you're so sick! :hugs: And yes, I am VERY anxious to get my results back! I'm hoping they call tomorrow. All we ever do is wait! :coffee:

Thank you everyone - onward and upward as they say!
I 'aint giving up yet! :flower:

:hugs: Sorry I've been MIA for so long. I've been so busy lately that by the time I have a second to do anything I'm too exhausted to move. I've missed you all though and I promise I am back.

dee- I'm so sorry af got you and your body was giving you so many good symptoms. Though it seems like that happens before a bfp, a month of EXTREME symptoms then the month of your bfp absolutely nothing. I know I was convinced af was on her way as I hadn't had any worthy symptoms.

ny!! I'm so proud to see you've finally put a ticker up!!!

EJW- don't give up hope just yet, I've heard plenty of stories where women have had negative blood tests and find out later on that they are in fact pregnant. Everyone's body reacts differently, it's just a matter of when you implanted and how long it takes your body to produce hcg.

Hi girls...I'm back from MN! I came back to feeling uber stressed and overworked, so it hasn't been a great day for me. I also ripped my mom's head off today when she suggested that I might be so tired because I'm pregnant--the LAST thing I want right now is pressure for a baby or ttc-added stress. :blush: I know she meant well, I guess... On the plus, DH & my stepson celebrated with my bday with me tonight and that was fun!

Love, welcome back! Rosa, I had my blood drawn after work today so I'll probably wait until Friday to call my doc. I think my result will be less informative than yours since you are looking for proof that you O'd. I hope you hear very soon!

Kiki, taking mucinex or robitussen actually helps your CM, but ONLY if you take the robitussen without a letter after it (no DX or R or anything). Either way, you must be on :sex: wagon by now, right? When do you think you'll O?

Dee, I'm so very sorry that AF got you...progesterone after O can give you so many of the pregnancy symptoms. For example, I have felt a little off/quesy the last day or two but I bet it's just hormones. You know you CAN get pregnant, just have to wait a couple of weeks & make it happen again!

EJW, I agree with all--it could have been a chemical (my blood test was negative a day or two after my faint line)...but if so you would start AF any moment now. Or it may not have been a line at all & you're still mid cycle. Keep up the bding, I guess, until you are sure...

Love- Hello! Nice to see you!

Ready- Glad you are home safe! Sorry to hear about what your mom said. Sometimes people just aren't thinking and they think it's something you want to hear when in reality like we all know too well.. it's definitely not! :hugs: I'm glad you had a nice night with your boys!

I think I should O on Saturday or Sunday. So we are BDing every night til then and after it for a couple of days. :)
I got some mucinex because that's what my doctor suggested for my congestion. So it will help for ttc too! I'm also on antibiotics now, ahhh..is that going to get in the way of all of this? I have strep throat. Grrr.. I hate being sick!
Also, I was thinking about trying progesterone cream. What do you ladies think or know about it? When to start it and how much and where to apply it. Rosa, I think you had mentioned it before?

Thank you!

Ready!! Welcome home! :hi: I'm sorry it was a stressful trip. That sucks about what your mom said...doesn't she know how hard this is for us?! :wacko: Luckily, my mom keeps her trap shut! :haha:

Yes, my results will tell me if I o'ed or not...isn't that what yours will tell too? Of course, just because I o'ed doesn't mean anything. But it does mean that clomid worked for me. But that brings up other concerns...like is it the :spermy: problem? Or did it just not take this time? Annnnnd the questions start. I JUST WANT THE RESULTS!!! :hissy:

Also, I was thinking about trying progesterone cream. What do you ladies think or know about it? When to start it and how much and where to apply it. Rosa, I think you had mentioned it before?

Thank you!

I use progesterone cream, although I'm not sure how much it helps, to be honest. My sil (the midwife) said to put it on on cycle days 14-28 regardless of when O was, but I put it on after O to AF. Twice a day, about a dime to a quarter size amount, and I put it on any fleshy part of my body. I rotate between arms, legs and abdomen. (I WISH my abdomen wasn't a fleshy part! :haha:) I started small, but got my results back and the progesterone was low, so I put more on now. I had been putting it on for about 4 months before my blood test that showed low prog results, so that's why I'm not sure it does anything. I still put it on, though. :shrug: Can't hurt. I got it at GNC.

thanks girls...I think my mom just really wants me to get my wish for a baby, but I think she doesn't realize that bringing it up all the time just turns up the pressure on the pressure cooker that I have come to reside in these last few months between my job, my part time job, my family and ttc.

I'm so sorry you've been so sick, kiki! The flu and now strep throat? Where are you catching all these germs?? On the plus side, I always forget to take my mucinex, and you're actually sick so you will & you should get great cm from it! The p cream couldn't hurt, unless it stresses you out to add another trick to your ttc basket. Although, I bet you're all refreshed & unburdened after chomping at the bit these last two months :rofl:

Rosa- Thank you so much for the input on the progesterone cream! I'm thinking about trying a little bit. Can't hurt like you say. I'll check in GNC. Thanks hun! Progesterone issues suck! Don't ever know what to use or how much of something.

Ready- I know!! I guess I didn't really have the flu to begin with.. It was the strep starting but I became very congested 2 days later and I've been told if it's strep, you usually won't have any other symptoms. I was proned to strep when I was little and I always just got a sore throat and fever. Never other symptoms. Well I was wrong! I just haven't been getting better the last couple days and had to go get it checked out. Good thing too.
Haha! You bet I am refreshed! I'm definitely still thinking about it. I'm not sure how much it would help. I'm also worried about adding something that I think I have to continue to use once pregnant. At least that's what I read about it. I hate this trial and error crap we have to go through! Should I try this? Or maybe this? Okay I'll try this next cycle and keep this the same.. Ahhh! :wacko:

Agreed---BLAAAGH! :brat: I'm tired of this & just want my growing baby and MOVE ON already! I'm sure we all feel the same way.

Agreed---BLAAAGH! :brat: I'm tired of this & just want my growing baby and MOVE ON already! I'm sure we all feel the same way.

Me too! :hissy: The worst thing is...since I've been ttc, I've had friends announce their pregnancy AND have their babies. Meanwhile, here I am...still not pregnant. :coffee: That's the hardest.

:brat: I'm joining in!! It's so hard!! I agree Rosa.. that is very hard! I haven't been trying as long as you but I have had close friends and family members announce their pregnancy or have babies while we are ttc and it sucks!

But you know what ladies.. We try so hard. We do everything we can to figure it out. And very soon we will all have our babies and we will be the most amazing mothers. Those babies will be SO loved! Not just because of the obvious unconditional love we will have for them but because we will know how much we wanted it and how hard we tried. Soon all of this craziness will just be a memory! xoxo

I love our little hissy fits together! :haha:

You're right, Kiki. We WILL have our babies soon, and it'll be so wonderful. We'll be so appreciative of them, and love them so much. I think it'll mean more because of how long we're trying, too, but that's just me trying to make myself feel better. :winkwink:

9 dpo (I think) and just waiting for the doc to call with my prog blood test results. :coffee: I hope it's high! I just want to know that I o'ed a nice big egg, and that clomid worked for me. If the sperm didn't make it there, that's okay, as long as I o'ed. Well that's a lie. I want the sperm to make it there and for me to be preggo NOW! :rofl: But if not this cycle, then maybe next cycle. Just to know that my body is producing eggs and has enough progesterone. Dh's SA is on the 28th. For real this time. I really hope that the only issue for us is my progesterone. JUST CALL, DOCTOR!!! :hissy:

How are you all doing today? :flower:
Love, good to hear from you! We miss you when you're gone.

Hey Rosa, I like our hissy fits too! :) Kiki is so the voice of reason and calming... :flower:

I'm with you, 9dpo, but I have practically no hope for this cycle. I haven't felt anything, no cramping or flood of cm (except for the few days after O when it would be too early). Worst part is that between my trip & daylight savings, my temps are SCREWED UP! They are so low, and I don't know what to do about it. Nothing I guess. Hopefully they straighten themselves out for next cycle. I always see high temps as very promising, so it has deflated my sails. How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->