Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Ready, you know what they all say...it's the cycle when we feel the LEAST pregnant that we get lucky! We're not out yet. Although, I'm with you. I don't have much hope for this cycle, for some reason. :shrug: Oh well.

Good point...maybe you are right...I guess we should be hopeful since we are in that stage of our cycle where we get to wonder are we? or aren't we? This is the time to hope...

With your clovers, you must be having a field day today...happy st patty's day!!

My progesterone level was 19!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: Last time, it was 8, so my doc said this is GREAT news!!! :happydance: The clomid is working!!

Good for you hun!!! What great news! :) And despite all your worrying, you DID O! :happydance: So glad for you :)

Thanks!! I know that it doesn't mean I'm pregnant, but at least I know that the clomid did its job. Yesss!!!! Ah. I can breathe a sigh of relief now.

Happy St. Patrick's day girls!! :flower:

I love hissy fits.. we are entitled to a few here and there. ;)

Ready- Don't give up! Just stay hopeful! Temps are all messed up with the time change so don't look too much into those. I haven't even been taking mine because I have had a fever so I have no clue what to go by, haha.

Rosa- WooHoo!!!! :yipee: Your progesterone doubled! That is fantastic news! Oh I am so happy for you! Work your magic Clomid!!

Afm- I'm home sick today because I have to be on antibiotics for 24 hours before I go back to work. I'm a little bummed because I woke up and I'm spotting.. red blood. It's not a lot but it's there. Sigh. I don't know what's going on. I'm going to call my doctor in a minute and let her know. I guess it could be from the HSG but nothing happened yesterday so I don't know. Also, i'm wondering if maybe it's from the antibiotics? I know medicine can screw things up.
O-well.. trying not to let it stress me out. Easier said than done. But I'm sitting here with my slider open and getting some fresh air in here! Get all these sick germs out!

Thanks, Kiki! Yes, I'm very excited that they doubled. :happydance:

I'm so sorry you're feeling so sick. :hugs: That sucks. Put up a thread about spotting after the hcg. I'm sure it's happened to other girls. Feel better soon, hun. :flower:

Ready, I'm sorry your temps are wacked out. Mine were too, so I stopped temping. I can not tell you how good it feels, honestly. Remember that cycle where I stopped temping and regretted it later? This is different, I'm so much more relaxed and calm. Temps can mean nothing, just keep that in mind.

Happy St. Patricks day!! Hope everyone has an awesome day!

Rosa- YAY!!! that is awesome, so happy for you! :) See who knows, maybe this IS your month! FX!!!!

Still no AF for me, I'm really worried now. Does anyone here have PCOS? I'm scared that might be the problem, hope I find something out at my doc appointment tomorrow.

Oh yeah...Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all! I had a very Irish maiden name, and I always miss it on St. Paddy's day. :winkwink:

EJ, still late?! I'm sure you don't have pcos. Go online and check out the symptoms. I thought that for a while, but it's symptoms like chin hair, overweight, very irregular periods, etc.

EJW, I wouldn't worry about pcos because of a long cycle...you would need a pattern of irregular cycles, out of balance hormones & ovarian cysts. My doc thought I had pcos last fall but it didn't really come to anything. I had two very long, delayed ovulation cycles. I don't know why--sometimes our bodies are not perfect. All of my other cycles have been pretty normal. Don't worry, keep bding, maybe OPK now & then?

Rosa, I remember when you weren't temping before....I'm glad you are finding some peace this time. Especially after your great test results!

Thanks Kiki for the positively, as always... I've just been so stressed lately; it's hard to keep enthusiastic about ttc! I hope you feel better quickly...

Hi Ladies

EJ - i hope you get AF soon if it is worrying you, maybe it will happen by tomorrow, sometimes thinking about it can delay things i think, like as in stress
:0)

OH announced this morning after i got upset that this cycle we are gonna 'go for it' lol So lots of BD'ing planned i think. Maybe i should consider ovulation sticks or something but then if you stress too much about it then it is least likely to happen they say???

Hope everyone is ok, i find it impossible to keep up with this thread!

x

EJW- Try not to worry hun. It's perfectly normal for our bodies to have a crazy cycle once in a while. It sucks because you just want AF so you can move on but it's not abnormal. Stop stressing so AF will come! :)

Dee- I think OPK's are great. If you get the ones with the lines, they can get darker the closer you get so you have a rough idea. Just don't stress if you don't get a positive one. You can miss the surge sometimes. They can be quick.

Afm- The nurse called back from my OBGYN's office. She said spotting after the HSG is completely normal and it should turn brown and stop. So that's a relief. Come on spotting.. STOP!
Now i'm worried about when I'm going to O because I'm supposed to in a couple of days but I don't know if it's going to get pushed back a couple days which is fine by me because i'm running out of time to BD! I don't know if I should BD while spotting after this HSG.. don't want to risk infection or something. Grrr..

Kiki, that's a relief! I'm sure it'll stop soon. Did you find anything about the hcg moving your O date? I would temp and use opks if I were you, just to be sure you caught it!

EJW- I wouldn't worry too much about it. Wait a couple days and test again if af still hasn't shown. It is very possible that you are pregnant and your body just isn't producing enough hormones to trigger a positive blood test. The cycle before my bfp I was 2 weeks late with every symptom in the book. I even had the most amazing evap on a clearblue test. I was so convinced I was pregnant that I had bloods done and of course no sooner did I get the results, af showed her wicked face. Sometimes our bodies just like to play these silly games with us just because they can. Fingers tightly crossed that this is a bfp!!

Dee- bd like the world is ending!! lol the cycle I got my bfp dh and I couldn't keep our hands off eachother. From the time af stopped to just before she was due we bd'd pretty much everyday. It made me feel like we were in a new relationship lol. Seemed to do the trick.

Today is officially the worst day ever. I burned the palm of my hand while making cheese sticks and tenders in the oven because only one on the burners on the stove was really hot and I had no idea. Then dh hit me in the face with the bathroom door, on accident of course. And now I'm at work and was grabbing envelopes for someone when a heavy box fell off the top shelf and landed on my head before falling on my shoulder. Today is NOT Meygan friendly. I'll be glad if I make it through the rest of the night with all limbs in tact.

Kiki- I don't see why you can't bd while you are spotting. Dh and I have bd'd during af several times. I would just make sure he washes up before hand just to be safe.

Rosa- I didn't find anything about it moving my O date but since I have been so sick and on meds for it.. I'm wondering if my body will just O late. I have had that happen before when I was really sick. I actually used my first OPK tonight in the last 3 months! It felt so weird! haha. There was a very very faint line so we aren't too close yet so that helped me breathe a little bit. We have a little bit of time. :)

Love- I guess I'm just worried because they told me to watch for infection after the HSG on Tuesday. So i'm worried if this spotting is from the HSG, that BDing will just irritate it. I don't know, haha. I'm just so cautious about things now.
Sorry to hear you are having such a rough day!! Burns are awful! How is your hand?

Kiki, well you could always give your doctor a call in the morning and see what their opinion is. Though I imagine if you are taking meds then you would be protected? I definitely agree on being cautious. But it never hurts to ask right? My hand is alright, just burned in several spots. I barely touched the stove so the burns aren't too bad just a but painful. My head is throbbing though, stupid heavy box. I'm just ready to curl up in bed and sleep but alas I'm stuck at work till 11 then have to be back here at 7.

Love, I'm so sorry about your crappy day! :flower:
Kiki, you're cd11. Can you wait a day or two to start bd'ing, just to give your body a few days to get back to normal? I'm sure everything will be okay. :thumbup:

So my sil (the infamous midwife) said that my high progesterone levels do not confirm O. I'm up up up and she sends me falling back down to the depths of despair. :wacko: Here I was...all excited about my high numbers, thinking that it meant that the clomid worked for me, and she's here to tell me the "truth." My dh is like STOP TALKING TO HER! :blush:

EJW- I wouldn't worry too much about it. Wait a couple days and test again if af still hasn't shown. It is very possible that you are pregnant and your body just isn't producing enough hormones to trigger a positive blood test. The cycle before my bfp I was 2 weeks late with every symptom in the book. I even had the most amazing evap on a clearblue test. I was so convinced I was pregnant that I had bloods done and of course no sooner did I get the results, af showed her wicked face. Sometimes our bodies just like to play these silly games with us just because they can. Fingers tightly crossed that this is a bfp!!

Dee- bd like the world is ending!! lol the cycle I got my bfp dh and I couldn't keep our hands off eachother. From the time af stopped to just before she was due we bd'd pretty much everyday. It made me feel like we were in a new relationship lol. Seemed to do the trick.

Today is officially the worst day ever. I burned the palm of my hand while making cheese sticks and tenders in the oven because only one on the burners on the stove was really hot and I had no idea. Then dh hit me in the face with the bathroom door, on accident of course. And now I'm at work and was grabbing envelopes for someone when a heavy box fell off the top shelf and landed on my head before falling on my shoulder. Today is NOT Meygan friendly. I'll be glad if I make it through the rest of the night with all limbs in tact.

Kiki- I don't see why you can't bd while you are spotting. Dh and I have bd'd during af several times. I would just make sure he washes up before hand just to be safe.

Ok Love lol Just one tiny problem is that i have bad IBS and loads of sex can make me crampy (TMI) but we will try as much as i can handle :p

Rosa, I'm confused...how do they not confirm O? Isn't that the hormone that sends your temp up after O? I agree with DH, she sounds like a nay-sayer. Stop confiding in her about ttc...it's just bumming you out.

Speaking of, I'm truly discouraged with this cycle. I overslept this morning, and even an hour later (which would negate daylight savings), my temp was still only moderate. :( No skyhigh happy temps or hopes of babies in November for me. Kinda bummed. I probably will not test early and just wait it out; 10dpo already... AND I've got happy hour tonight. To have a drink, or face the barrage of "are you pregnants". That is the question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->