Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Ok I just did OPK and u are right it was faint yesterday at 6pm but it is positive tonight so u are all right thank u so so much I was convinced I didn't ovulate if u hadn't told me to keep bding I would have stopped feeling quite hopeful now as I was so ill earlier in the week when I was supposed to ovulate so who knows whoo hoo bd again tonight and tomorrow to be safe XXxx

Thanks again x

Make sure you get plenty of swimmies in Starchase :thumbup:
Glad your ovulation now looks positive :flower:

Thank you Dee I had no idea that u could get blood streaks in ur mucus at ovulation wow something new learnt again today xxxx

EJW I know exactly how u feel this cycle has confused me so much I used to be CD14 positive OPK and knew exactly what was going on this is just Bizarre

Xxx

Rosa, I'll get my blood drawn tomorrow. It took about 24 hours or a little over for my last results. :)

Oh good! I'm getting it done at 9 est, what about you?! We'll pray for each other! :haha: I'm so glad you got it in 24 hours...I hope that happens to me, too.

EJ!!! Omg...I would be FREAKING OUT, too!!! Go get another FRER!! The blood test said neg?! That's so weird...I hope this is it for you!! :happydance:

Star- Thank you! I was so relieved to see that dye go all the way through! Shocked! But very happy! :) That's nice that the first cycle of IVF is covered where you are. I think it's crazy.. It should just be covered everywhere as many times as you want it! That is great news about the positive OPK! Get busy!

Ready- Thank you hun! Yes she is just trying to protect the tube. But why protect it if I'm not going to use it anyway with IVF right? As soon as I find out I'm pregnant again, I will go right in for blood tests to check the numbers to make sure they are rising correctly. So we will know if it's another ectopic before it gets to far.
Are you back from MN yet? If not, have a safe trip back! Good luck with the blood tests tomorrow!

EJW- Thank you! That is what we are hoping for! A BFP right after the HSG! :)
I'm so sorry about all the craziness with positive pregnancy tests and negative blood tests and no AF yet! Ahh so frustrating! Is there anyway it was just too early? Maybe you could ask for another blood test? I would just go get another FRER just to make sure!

Dee- Fx'd for you!

Rosa- Good luck for your blood tests tomorrow too! I hope everything works out and you did ovulate!

Andrea, I'm sorry. How long has this cycle been?? That stinks. :hugs:

Kiki, good luck today!! Let us know how it goes and how you feel. We're thinking of you. :hugs:

So far we are CD 26....the longest cycle I've had so far is 27 soooo we shall see I feel :witch: coming to get me tho to be honest :(:cry:

Thanks ladies, I was thinking about taking another test in the morning if AF hasn't come. Its so werid because the day AF was due (6 days ago) I felt like she was going to show up all day I kept running to the bathroom all day. Rosa to answer your question she said my number was under 2?? And she said that means negative, I have no idea but my hormones must be off or something. Cd 37 is not normal for me at all and I'm just worried!

Rosa and Ready- Yay for blood work tomorrow, hope you both learn that you Oed and everything is looking good!

Andrea- Good luck!!! Ahh I'll so trade you!! lol I wish my cycles were always 27-28days again :(

Andrea- You aren't out yet!! Good Luck!

EJW- I say test in the morning!! Fx'd for you!!!

Ps: Look at me with a new little ticker for O and TTC instead of WTT! WooHoo!!!! :yipee: :happydance:

Good morning everyone

Still no AF for me and tomorrow would be my longest cycle day (CD35)
Feel like it's gonna come though, kinda crampy and low back achey.
May test with FMU tmorrow if still no AF but i only have a clearblue test here.
We will see........i hate this waiting game...

FX for everyone else..:flower:

Awww poor Dee.....I am still waiting with you tomorrow if she doesn't come something is apparently different....but I tested 3 tests this morning an no doubt all BFN's not a hint of anything....I'm so confused :(

Hello ladies! Good luck EJW and Dee sounds very promising! Good luck to everyone else testing soon!!

Almost to 20 weeks here, just growing growing growing ! Kendon is getting pretty active and I really enjoy laying still in bed and just feeling him move! DH hasn't gotten to feel him move yet, but I'm sure he will soon, it's just bad timing he never feels at the right time! Went to the zoo yesterday with Kylar and one of her little friends, and boy that was a challenge, pushing a double stroller with 2 heavy kids up and down hills all day, whilst pregnant... hmm... not the best idea I ever had, but it was lots of fun b/c Kylar really enjoyed it!! =) Hope you guys have a great day and I'll be checking in again soon!

Andrea and Dee, I'm so sorry you're STILL waiting! How frustrating!

Kiki, nice ticker!! And I love that it doesn't say waiting to try under your name anymore! Yesss!!!

Had my blood test this morning. Now the waiting game. I've gotten pretty good at waiting...seems like that's the majority of the "festivities" of this process, isn't it?! :haha: The lab guy said 1-3 days. So I'm of course hoping that I get a phone call today. :blush:

Ready, how long will you have to wait? Are you home yet?

Rosa- I hope you get your results back soon!!! I hate waiting but your right its mostly all you do in TTC.

Cd 38 and no AF. Ughh I know I cant be pregnant since the blood work confirmed I'm not, so I dont understand what is making AF so late. I'm really scared guys like something is messed up I use to have perfect 28 day cycles :( Do you think I had a chemical or something? Since I had the faint line on friday? I dunno... I had some cramps this morning so maybe AF will be here tomorrow, I couldn't get myself to test sorry ladies I thought it would just be a waste.

ej it's completely understandable you didn't wanna test after that bloodwork it's always possible it was a chemical I know with my chemical in january my hcg was a 2 when I started cramping and then the bleeding started a few hours later I really feel for you and my fingers are crossed for you

Heather, that's so exciting! I hope Kendon moves a bunch and is a healthy baby!

EJ, it's totally understandable that you didn't want to waste a test. AND not want to see a bfn. That's so strange that your cycle is so long. I wonder if you just o'ed really late and didn't know it??

AF witch got me ladies :cry:
Onto cycle 3 post miscarriage........
Do you think i need my head tested for having so many 'symptoms' ? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back