Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Hello Ladies
I just did a Clearblue pregnancy test (it was all the shop i went to had!)
It is one of the ones where you get a + or a - result.
It definatley had a blue vertical line but the line is the faintest of faint and is skinny. If i go by my longest/average cycle AF is due thursday/friday.
I would guess that this thin line is an evap, do you agree?
I only held my pee for 1 hour and it was afternoon after drinking normally.

Hope everyone is ok :flower:

Dee is it blue?? If so its not an evap oh wow please tell me you bought a 2 pack and we get another result tomorrow morning whoo hoo fx'd really tight

Thank you all so much for your support it has been exactly what I have needed this last few days well update what do you think about this? Ready & Rosa when are u going to test?

Well as u know I pee'd on an OPK on sunday and low and behold very faint line appeared again but defo not positive... I had EWCM loads yesterday and now cramping low down like period ish almost at front rather than side... I also had a lot of EWCM again this morning and it had a lot of blood streaked through it??

Now I am offcially confuzzled any ideas to whats going on or what CD/DPO I'd be hopefully I missed the surge we bd and the blood streak may be implantation?? lol :) or is that far too optimistic?

Andrea sorry about BFN good news about the long cycle hopefully that is the clomid working Xxx

Kiki hope ur HSG test was good today and it was lovely and non existant xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dee, I don't know much about the blue dye tests, but you better go out and get a FRER for tomorrow morning! This could be exciting!

Star, what cd are you? I've heard of ewcm tinted with blood around o time, so maybe it's that. Or if you're in your dpo already, it could definitely be implantation. FX that it's a good sign!

I'm testing on March 24...someone asked that...tomorrow is blood work!
Ready, when are you having blood work done?

The dye went all the way through my tube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was freaking out laying there. They had the blood pressure machine on me and heart rate monitor. My heart rate was 140! They nurse was like you have to calm down. I'm like I can't! This is it for me before IVF! I'm laying there watching the dye go through slowly but surely! All the way to the end! My Doctor says "that's not a bad looking tube" Especially after an ectopic and I have Endo! Holy crap I am SO relieved!! Thank you all so much for being there and being so supportive!

Now I need your opionions.. My doctor is a hard ass.. She says I should wait and we can make a plan before trying again because in her opinion I should do IVF.. But I don't understand why go directly to that if the tube isn't blocked. Yes I understand my risks of another ectopic because 1. I have had one and 2. I have Endo and scar tissue from it. But Why not try? If I get another ectopic then fine.. IVF it is. But I say to try again naturally on our own. For FREE! IVF here where I live costs like $10,000! I don't have that money and plus I'll get one kid and that's it. I can't afford to keep doing IVF over and over for 2 or 3 kids like I want. So what's your opinions ladies? Should i just go for it? O is only a few days away!! :) Plus I think I'm in better shape now then i was 3 months ago because I had this HSG and i'm more fertile for up to 3 months.

Thanks for your input!! :flower:

Kiki!!!! :wohoo: Yay for clear tubes! I think you should go for it. It's YOUR life and your body. IVF is not a possibility financially for you right now, and you're right. You might as well try and if it doesn't work, THEN go to ivf. Go for it!!

Rosa- Thank you hun!!! I think we should go for it too! I think this HSG will help us if anything! I'm just so happy it went all the way through! I'm a very optimistic person but I couldn't help but have doubts about this and be only 28 years old and having to do IVF. But I'm still young! I think IVF is crazy to directly turn too when I obviously have an open tube..

Yay for ovulation in 5 days!!! We better get busy! I think I forgot how! :rofl:

Rosa- Thank you hun!!! I think we should go for it too! I think this HSG will help us if anything! I'm just so happy it went all the way through! I'm a very optimistic person but I couldn't help but have doubts about this and be only 28 years old and having to do IVF. But I'm still young! I think IVF is crazy to directly turn too when I obviously have an open tube..

Yay for ovulation in 5 days!!! We better get busy! I think I forgot how! :rofl:

My sister in law had a blocked tube and endo, and had a baby. She was 26. It's not impossible. It CAN be done! Mabe with this hsg, it'll happen this month!!

Yes i remember you saying that about your sister-in-law! I didn't realize her tube was blocked! That gives me so much hope! Thank you for sharing hun!

How are you doing??

Wow Kiki that is great news way hey for open tube...., go for it honey tube open and HSG procedure done which from what I have read can aid BFP see what happens we get 1 round of IVF free on our health system then u have to pay.. that is a lot of money..

Ok well just been to the bathroom and I have excessive EWCM again but it is stained with blood again? I didn't know that ov can cause blood streaks? gonna go google again lol :) really weird feeling below crampy ish, ooohhh 24th Rosa not long to wait now great news..

Still trying to get my head around all of this lol xxx

Oh I'm doing fine. :flower: Just hanging out, waiting. :coffee: I have my blood work tomorrow morning, so I'm really eager to see the results. I wish I could just wait in the lab while they ran the blood work on the spot! :haha: Maybe I will...

Other than that, trying to remember that clomid may not work the first cycle for me, but that doesn't mean it will never work. Trying not to get my hopes up.

Kiki, :happydance: Congrats! I would definitely go for it. Your doc is being conservative to protect your tube...when you get pregnant again, demand an early ultrasound to confirm it is NOT ectopic. That way you are protecting your tube from rupture. Go get busy, girl!

Star, I bet you're ovulating...same advice, go get busy just in case! Did you OPK today?

Rosa, I'll get my blood drawn tomorrow. It took about 24 hours or a little over for my last results. :)

Dee is it blue?? If so its not an evap oh wow please tell me you bought a 2 pack and we get another result tomorrow morning whoo hoo fx'd really tight

Thank you all so much for your support it has been exactly what I have needed this last few days well update what do you think about this? Ready & Rosa when are u going to test?

Well as u know I pee'd on an OPK on sunday and low and behold very faint line appeared again but defo not positive... I had EWCM loads yesterday and now cramping low down like period ish almost at front rather than side... I also had a lot of EWCM again this morning and it had a lot of blood streaked through it??

Now I am offcially confuzzled any ideas to whats going on or what CD/DPO I'd be hopefully I missed the surge we bd and the blood streak may be implantation?? lol :) or is that far too optimistic?

Andrea sorry about BFN good news about the long cycle hopefully that is the clomid working Xxx

Kiki hope ur HSG test was good today and it was lovely and non existant xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The line was blue but sooooo faint and thin, i sometimes cannot see it until i squint and look so closely, i'm not convinced to be honest but will just have to wait and see....
if no AF by friday i will retest then, yes it was a 2 pack Rosa :flower:

Hello everyone!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Kiki, Congrats!!! Thats such great news! I would still try naturally for awhile, and dont they say alot of woman get pregnant right after that procedure? GOOD LUCK!!!

Dee- FXed for your BFP!

Ladies I have been going crazy! I'm on cd 37 and still no AF, I did a test on Friday and got a faint line so I started getting excited but decided to wait it out before I test again. Yesterday (mon) was my ultrasound for my fibroids and I told the tech how I haven't had my period yet and she said my lining was "really thick" and she thought I could be pregnant. And i showed her the pic of the fridays test with the faint line and she was like "that line is def pink, you are pregant!" And she sent me back over to my primary care (they are in the same building) to demand blood work so i did. Well today blood work is back and they said NOT Pregnant! :*( I didnt let myself think I was pregnant but I'm still upset. Now I'm just like damnit where is AF, I have never made it past cd32! Why is my body going crazy on me!?!?! Ugh this is so hard and frustrating. Friday I go see my primary to go over my ultrasound and all my hormone blood work hope I can get some answers.

Ok I just did OPK and u are right it was faint yesterday at 6pm but it is positive tonight so u are all right thank u so so much I was convinced I didn't ovulate if u hadn't told me to keep bding I would have stopped feeling quite hopeful now as I was so ill earlier in the week when I was supposed to ovulate so who knows whoo hoo bd again tonight and tomorrow to be safe XXxx

Thanks again x

Oh EJW big hugs honey, that is the pits hopefully u will get the answers you need on Friday what tests have u had done? xxxx

Hello everyone!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Kiki, Congrats!!! Thats such great news! I would still try naturally for awhile, and dont they say alot of woman get pregnant right after that procedure? GOOD LUCK!!!

Dee- FXed for your BFP!

Ladies I have been going crazy! I'm on cd 37 and still no AF, I did a test on Friday and got a faint line so I started getting excited but decided to wait it out before I test again. Yesterday (mon) was my ultrasound for my fibroids and I told the tech how I haven't had my period yet and she said my lining was "really thick" and she thought I could be pregnant. And i showed her the pic of the fridays test with the faint line and she was like "that line is def pink, you are pregant!" And she sent me back over to my primary care (they are in the same building) to demand blood work so i did. Well today blood work is back and they said NOT Pregnant! :*( I didnt let myself think I was pregnant but I'm still upset. Now I'm just like damnit where is AF, I have never made it past cd32! Why is my body going crazy on me!?!?! Ugh this is so hard and frustrating. Friday I go see my primary to go over my ultrasound and all my hormone blood work hope I can get some answers.

That sucks EJ but try not to give up hope yet, good luck and FX for friday :0)

Just getting started on testing since its almost been a year since we started TTC. My doc just had a ultrasound done to see how everything looked and then he ordered blood work to look in depth at my hormones. Not sure what he'll want me to do next. Trying to get hubby scheduled for his SA so we'll see how all that goes.

I'm not sure if anyone remembers when I said I had ewcm really late in my cycle like a week before my period was due, so maybe I just O really late and thats why my period isnt here yet. I dunno thats why next cycle I will be going back to temping, the faint line and really long cycle has just thrown me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->