Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Im sure she's a kind person and means well... But that doesn't make her insensitivity any easier to handle. You would think that being a midwife she would be very considerate of other people's feelings since she spends her days working around overly emotional and hormonal women.

Hope AF shows up Andrea. Like someone else asked, have you tested last few days? I know the others were BFN but since AF isn't here you may as well keep testing lol Anyway hope it hurrys up for you if its still BFN..

Just took my puppy for a lovely long walk in the sun, i like getting back to nature and thinking about nothing sometimes.
Even though i am not pregnant, the world is still wonderful :0)

Hope everyone has a good weekend :flower:

Hello Ladies!! :hi:

It is beautiful outside here today! Feels like spring! :icecream: Oh I just love it! It has been a loooooong winter.

Andrea- Great news on your DH not deploying!

Rosa- I agree with everyone and just be very vague with your sister in law from now on. It's hard when people are so brutally honest with things as sensitive as ttc and like Love said, once you are pregnant.. my goodness try to keep it from her or you will go nuts! What party do you have tomorrow??

Ready- Woohoo!!! 22 is great!! I wonder if I should get mine checked, haha. I'm curious now! Have a great time at happy hour tonight! Where you going? Maybe I'll stop in for a drink! haha.

Nothing much going on with me. Still spotting but it's less and it turned brown so that's good. The nurse said that would happen and then it would stop so i'm hoping it does today! We have a lot of :sex: to do this weekend!

Thanks, ladies. I will just be vague with her from now on. :thumbup: Not worth me stressing out.

Ready, 22!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! :yippee: That's awesome! And thanks for telling me that your doc said "looks like you o'ed." That helps. Looks like I o'ed too! :happydance:

Kiki, it's my birthday party! I'm turning 32 on Sunday. Dh was like what do you want to do? We usually just do something small like dinner with the 2 of us, but I said I want a party! So, we're having all my besties over (couples), catering from Famous Daves (bbq place) and having a big game night! :happydance: Can't wait!

We're going to Margarita's, Kiki :) Yum.... Oh and Rosa, I totally love Famous Dave's--we had them cater our second wedding reception! Happy Birthday!!! I just turned 31 last weekend, and had a birthday party with my family in MN like a little kid :rofl: Blew out the candles and everything.

Ready!! Did we know it was your bday last weekend? :cake: Happy belated! I've never catered a party before, so I feel pretty grown up! :haha:

Heh, you ARE grown up, but you should still blow out your candles... I think I probably didn't mention my bday here. :blush: Thank you!

Thanks! It'll be a fun time. I'll still blow out candles! I like to get the cookie cakes. Yummm!!!

Hello ladies! Bad news for me today after going over my blood work looks like it points to PCOS :( I'm really down, I know women still get pregnant with having it but doesn't look like it will be an easy road. He prescribed me Metformin but I'm scared since almost everyone that takes it gets really sick from it. Ugh I keep crying thinking about it!! And my primary is basically done with me, he said I need to go to a gyn now and wrote me a referral. That is good but the ob/gyn place is always so busy you can only get an appointment months out I feel like I need more guidance and answers now! I feel even more lost then before....sorry for venting I needed to get that out.

Ready- 22, yay for ovulating!!!! Happy belated Bday as well!

Rosa- Your bday plans sound awesome! Enjoy your day I love the cookies cakes too! YUMMY!

EJ, I'm so sorry. :hugs: Women DO get pregnant with pcos, though, and at least now you know what you're dealing with. Definitely make an appointment with the ob/gyn. Is there another one you can see, where you will not have to wait a long time? I didn't have to wait long at all, only a month, and it was because I wanted to see him right after my AF, so I had to plan ahead.

Rosa- Yay for Birthday parties!! :cake: I love them! haha. Can I come?! :) I will bring you a present! I love game nights too! You HAVE to play Quelf. I know it sounds so weird but I promise you that you and your friends will just die with laughter playing it! Go buy it! haha. We played it with a group of friends a few weeks ago for the first time and we were laughing so hard we were crying. You pick a card and have to do what it says. It's the most random stuff in the world! One of them was "Everyone make up a nickname of affection for the person to your right and you have to call them that for the rest of the game" or my friend had to quack like a duck whenever someone said roll the die. It was HILARIOUS! :rofl: Sorry for rambling about it but it's too funny.

Ready- Oohhh Margartia's! Yum! I would stop by but since i'm on antibiotics and cold meds, i'll probably pass out after one drink, lol. Have a great time!!

Ejw- I'm so sorry hun. :hugs: That is discouraging news but you will find a way to get that baby! Can you find another OBGYN that isn't so busy so you don't have to wait so long? Don't be sorry for venting! That's why we are here. :)

Rosa and ready superb numbers for ovulation whoo hoo, I'm having a romantic wknd away it's great fun x

Ej I have pcos I was diagnosed 6 years ago and my ds will be five in June don't loose hope it can be managed big hugs xx

Well my opk was burgundy no joke darkest I've ever seen so fingers crossed this month now I ovulated 8 days late this month will my luteal phase stay the same meaning I will be 8 days late for testing?? Xx

Hope everyone else is doing good xx

I'm sorry EJ that it looks a bit like you have PCOS.
Try to keep positive if you can because i know someone who had it for years and she has two children (even though they did have some fertility help)
Don't give up! Hopefully the doctors will find a way to help you too :hugs:

My AF's since the miscarriage have been weird, really light for 3 days and then bam heavy and very painful! Hope my hormones are not messed up and it hinders my chances for conceiving?

Rosa- Yay for Birthday parties!! :cake: I love them! haha. Can I come?! :) I will bring you a present! I love game nights too! You HAVE to play Quelf. I know it sounds so weird but I promise you that you and your friends will just die with laughter playing it! Go buy it! haha. We played it with a group of friends a few weeks ago for the first time and we were laughing so hard we were crying. You pick a card and have to do what it says. It's the most random stuff in the world! One of them was "Everyone make up a nickname of affection for the person to your right and you have to call them that for the rest of the game" or my friend had to quack like a duck whenever someone said roll the die. It was HILARIOUS! :rofl: Sorry for rambling about it but it's too funny.

LOL! Sure you can come!! I've never heard of Quelf. I'll look for it at Target today. The games we plan to play are: catch phrase, things, pictionary, and not sure what else. I've heard of telephone pictionary, which means you have a line of people drawing. The first person draws a card and draws. The second person has to draw their picture based on the first picture, without seeing the card...and so on. The last person has to guess. Sounds like fun!

Rosa and ready superb numbers for ovulation whoo hoo, I'm having a romantic wknd away it's great fun x

Well my opk was burgundy no joke darkest I've ever seen so fingers crossed this month now I ovulated 8 days late this month will my luteal phase stay the same meaning I will be 8 days late for testing?? Xx

Thanks, Star! I am pretty happy with 19, especially since it's more than double the number last time I had it checked. :happydance: You're on a romantic getaway?! Fun! If you o'ed 8 days late, you'll get AF or testing 8 days late, yes. Your luteal phase stays the same.

EJW- I'm sorry the doctor thinks you have PCOS. As for the referral, I'm sure there has to be another office you can go to. I'd check your insurance and call around, see who the most availability and go from there. Just because your doctor referred you to this place doesn't mean it's the one you have to go to. You live in Chicago, I'd imagine there are doctors out the hoo ha. Depending on where at you are in the city I could suggest my doctor to you, it's out in Palatine (which is a bit of a drive for me but more than worth it). Best OB/GYN I've ever had. The doctors and nurses are wonderful and the atmosphere is so welcoming.

So how was everyone's night? Hope you all had a blast! I dyed my hair last night, was shooting for a dark brown but it seems I now how the darkest of all dark brown right before black. I'm not sure how I feel about it... I haven't had black hair since I was 17 so it's hard to adjust to. DH says it looks fine but I'm not sure I believe him as he is obligated to tell me I look nice even when I don't. I don't know what I'm going to do. Should I buy I much lighter shade to put over it or should I just leave it?

Rosa- Have a great time at your Birthday party tonight!! We bought Things and haven't played it yet so let me know how it is!

Love- Let's see a picture of your hair!

Afm- Spotting is pretty much done so BDing here we come!!!! :)

EJW, so sorry to hear about your diagnosis...it's so surprising! You only had one long cycle, right? Can I ask--what in your bloodwork pointed to pcos? I'm glad to hear, though, that you were put straight on metformin & got a referral. On the plus side, with a clear diagnosis, they should be very prompt to give you everything you need to conceive!!

Rosa, I hope you are having a wonderful birthday party!!

Not much to report here; still the same low-ish temps and not much hope for this cycle....just waiting it out with my girl rosa ;) :hi: to everyone--have a great weekend!

Hey ladies still no AF and BFN :( I am done testing its no good....I've not got positives before until 7 weeks or more....so its possible but I am reading Clomid can seriously delay AF :( and I'm assuming thats what is happening so I'm going to call the dr. Monday to see if I can get blood work! Lets pray something gets taken care of maybe she can give me something to jump start things if I get BFN on blood work!

EJ I am so sorry to hear the PCOS :( that is horrible but there are ways to control that an Clomid should help :) there are a few meds they can use an Metformin with the Clomid should work wonders really :)

So this is my new hair colour. Don't mind the fact that my hair is not done. Still not sure I like it.

Attachments

• c111bab4.jpg
    c111bab4.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 7f4663c7.jpg
    7f4663c7.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics