Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

13dpo here and so far just one single symptom...sore nips this morning; ouch. That's a good sign for me, but my hopes are still pretty leveled by my flat temps. Any news, Rosa? Is anyone else in tww??

Hey Jules

I started taking it on CD1 wasn't sure when to take it and as the dr never said I just guessed it wasn't important but I wanted to get a high enough concentration in my blood so that my lining was extra yummy for beanie to attach to and encourage implantation... I was also thinking I didn't wanna just stop it incase I caused m/c so thought I'd wean myself off it once I got BFP every 2 days then three then 4 so on xxx

Rosa so happy you had a lovely birthday bet ur cookie cake was lovely xx

Hey Ready

Sore nips was my sign for BFP with my son I cried when the wind blew on them so sore fx'd.... I'm on 3DPO today so ten days to go until no show AF xxxx

Thanks, Star :) Well, you never know...it's still so early, although I'm sure plenty of girls would have done quite a few tests by now. I just dont want to see a negative...I'm scared I guess!

:dust: to you this cycle...

Thanks honey I know exactly how you feel when are you thinking about testing... I wanna wait till I'm 2 weeks late but finding it hard already in my head as AF should have been due this friday and I know I'l be like I'm late.... when I'm NOT :( as 8 days late ovulating!!! Hate the mind games ha ha so pretty much another month before i test that does not sound right at all does it lol :)

fx'd honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ANDREA!!!!!!! OMG!!! I'm so happy for you! Congrats!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: Go Team Clomid! :haha: I hope I have good luck like you with clomid!

Ready, I'm in the same boat. Terrified to test, 13 dpo and not a single symptom. Nothing. No cramps, no nothing. Of course now that I've said that, I'm sure they'll come. I have had some little pimples starting...:wacko: Lovely. I'm like Star, I'd rather wait until I'm ridiculously late like Star to test...

Although, Andrea gave me hope this morning! :happydance:

Update:

I LOVE YOU GIRLS! Your amazing just remember even at 17 dpo your NOT OUT until the :witch: shows!!!

You need to change your status, post a digi pic that has that beautiful word "Pregnant 1-2 weeks" on it, and get a preggo ticker!!!!!!!

AReady, I'm in the same boat. Terrified to test, 13 dpo and not a single symptom. Nothing. No cramps, no nothing. Of course now that I've said that, I'm sure they'll come. I have had some little pimples starting...:wacko: Lovely. I'm like Star, I'd rather wait until I'm ridiculously late like Star to test...

Andrea definitely gives us hope... :flower: I've had occasional mild nausea as well, but I'm not sure whether to call that a symptom cause I get that in the tww sometimes. I swear, this has been the longest tww ever!! GRRR so I might test Wed, but only if my temp is similar to where it has been. Are you really going to wait even longer to test?

AReady, I'm in the same boat. Terrified to test, 13 dpo and not a single symptom. Nothing. No cramps, no nothing. Of course now that I've said that, I'm sure they'll come. I have had some little pimples starting...:wacko: Lovely. I'm like Star, I'd rather wait until I'm ridiculously late like Star to test...

Andrea definitely gives us hope... :flower: I've had occasional mild nausea as well, but I'm not sure whether to call that a symptom cause I get that in the tww sometimes. I swear, this has been the longest tww ever!! GRRR so I might test Wed, but only if my temp is similar to where it has been. Are you really going to wait even longer to test?

Sigh. I don't know. :hissy: I'm just so afraid of bfns!!! If my LP is really 15 (it changes sometimes...it's been 12 in the past), then AF is due Thursday. IF she doesn't come on Thursday, then I'll test Friday. However, I drive past several $trees on the way home...:blush: I might get some cheapo ones and start testing everyday. :haha: It really has been a looooooooong tww. :wacko:

Ha ha u two are supposed to support each other to hold off testing lol not challenge each other to test everyday ha ha will power eh gone I love it... I will be the exact same I know I will its all very well saying I'll wait just hope I can... lol

Andrea oh my goodness oh my goodness superb news xxxxxxxxxx

Well, let's just wait & see! Maybe we'll get some amazing symptoms all of a sudden, or our temps will shoot up...I think I'll know when I just "have" to test, or whether I shouldn't even bother...I'm just waiting to see that temp on Wed morning I think...

I only have one frer and some IC (which I learned in the past are CRAP early on), so it's a one-shot test for me...

I've never used IC or $tree, and I don't want to have to guess and squint my eyes, etc. I'd rather just wait until I just can't wait anymore and use a FRER. I only have one...and a digi, but I'm saving that for when I have a line on the FRER so I can see PREGNANT! :happydance:

Andrea- CONGRATS!!!! That is awesome news!! :)

Rosa,Ready- I think you ladies need to get to testing!! lol look at me being the bad influence I hate seeing BFN's too so I understand I just have a good feeling for you both this cycle!!

LOL EJ! Thanks! :haha:

Not sure if these minor little baby cramps are in my head or not...starting to lose hope.

Rosa, it's so tough to stay positive, isn't it? I have the achey belly today, which I got last cycle :( Much easier to feel discouraged than hopeful after many negative cycles and mc too... But I know we have to make ourselves think positively...after all, no good whatsoever comes from being a naysayer. Here's to BFPs for both of us!! :friends:

And thanks EJW!!

Andrea, hun, I saw earlier that your temp has been dropping...I so, so was pullling for you, though. Was it a quantitative test?, or could it have just been below their limit level still? What you are describing is just what happened with my first chemical preg. I really hope it is not, and you still have a chance!

I don't know what test she said negative I began crying an hung up the phone without question.....I'm so confused an crying my eyes out an stuck between a rock an a hard place because the doctor on base will do nothing an Tricare won't approve me to go off base until a few more days....I'm so mad :(

Maybe you could call back? Find out what exactly the test meant, and if you should repeat it in a day or two? It is true that sometimes hcg is very slow rising and doesn't show as a positive for awhile...some labs have high limit levels for a positive, like 25 or even 50. I'm really sorry, though. None of us want to hear "negative"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->