Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Love- I like the color! It looks good! What color is your hair usually? Is this a big change?

So this is my new hair colour. Don't mind the fact that my hair is not done. Still not sure I like it.

It's funny how you visualise people you chat to online and then when you see them they look so different from you imagined lol
Not meaning that in a bad way of course Love, i think you look way younger than i imagined (must because i am the oldie in this group) and your hair looks fabby!
I dyed mine this morning too red/purple shade..makes it look much darker.
:flower:

Rosa- Have a great time at your Birthday party tonight!! We bought Things and haven't played it yet so let me know how it is!

Afm- Spotting is pretty much done so BDing here we come!!!! :)

Glad the spotting is done so you can get to business! :haha:
Things was SO much fun! Reader reads a card. Ie: things you shouldn't say to your in-laws. Everyone rights down an answer and hands it to the reader. The reader reads them all, and you go around the circle and try to guess everyone, one at a time. 1st person. "John, I think you said..." If that person is right, he/she gets a point and guesses again. If wrong, the next person in the circle gets to guess. It's HYSTERICAL! Of course people write down ridiculous things!

Rosa, I hope you are having a wonderful birthday party!!

Not much to report here; still the same low-ish temps and not much hope for this cycle....just waiting it out with my girl rosa ;) :hi: to everyone--have a great weekend!

Hey! I did have a fab party, thanks! Dh just served me purple pancakes in bed, and we're off to Starbucks!! It's beautiful out, too, so I'm in a great mood! :happydance: I woke up and was trying to figure out how many dpo I was and was like 12...shouldn't I have cramps? Then, I thought I did, but it was all in my head. So....ho hum. Here we are just waiting. :coffee: Ready, when do you think you'll test? Still waiting for the end of your luteal phase?

Hey ladies still no AF and BFN :( I am done testing its no good....I've not got positives before until 7 weeks or more....so its possible but I am reading Clomid can seriously delay AF :( and I'm assuming thats what is happening so I'm going to call the dr. Monday to see if I can get blood work! Lets pray something gets taken care of maybe she can give me something to jump start things if I get BFN on blood work!

Andrea, I'm also hoping that clomid doesn't make my LP longer. :wacko: THAT would suck. Any word from AF or bfp from you yet?

Love, I think your hair is cute!! Of course, I don't remember the previous color, so I can't compare, but I like it!! :thumbup:

Good morning, girls... Love, I think your hair looks cute! Rosa, glad you are having such a great weekend!! I still don't know when/if I'm going to test. I'm actually very discouraged with this cycle---I feel flushed, as usual, & my progesteron was so high, but my temps are so slow! Hmmpff. Annoying...

Kiki, woot woot for :sex:

I'm not testing for a while longer.....if AF isn't here tomorrow morning I might just wait a few more days to rule out shes not coming.....I apparently will need help getting my AF back home with me LOL.....she won't come for a visit...my temp did drop today but no signs of AF an people on Clomid have told me their periods were much worse an I've no sign at all of a period coming I'm not cramping or anything just yet :) I'm so confused an have no clue what to do really....I can get bloods tomorrow just to see an make sure of everything that I'm not pregnant.....

kiki- it's not really a big change for me, as I'm used to dying my hair frequently though I hadn't dyed it in months before my bfp. I spent several years when I was still in high school with black hair so being this dark is nothing new, it's just been a while. I usually dye it a deep red but it fades far too quickly to a brown that I really don't like. I'd say it was more of a medium-ish brown before. Funny thing is I was born a blonde.

dee- I look much younger because I am lol. I'll be turning 21 in early July. I know exactly what you mean about the people on here not looking like we imagined them to be, of course not in a bad way. You just get to know people and form your own little mental image of them and it's rarely close to what they actually look like. I LOVE red/purple hair, it's my color of choice but for me it fades so quickly that it isn't worth it at this point, especially since it's questionable whether or not hair dye is safe during pregnancy. So I figured I'd stick with something without red to where I won't be wanting to redye in all of a week lol.

Morning! So my period came yesterday morning, yay! Can't believe I'm happy about that but since I knew I wasn't pregnant I couldnt wait for AF. Ready- to answer your question this is my first really long cycle (period came on cd40) but my blood work showed my dhea sulfate level (which he said is the male hormone) is high. Other then that all my other levels seemed in the normal range and the only thing on my ultrasound was a thick endometrium. Even though i've been reading on pcos I'm still confused. I started the metformin yesterday though and I am going to make an appointment with the military gyn even though I dont like him so I can be seen quicker and he can explain my results to me better then my primary care doc. So we'll see where I go from here, :wacko:

LOL Love, didn't realise you were THAT young! Makes me feel even older now :p
Fab to be a young mummy though :flower:

EJ, sorry about AF but at least you know where you stand a bit, hope it's not a painful one.

I have worked out that my next 'testing time' will be during the school easter break so i should be nice and relaxed at that time spending time with the kids, hopefully i will forget all about it :o)

Rosa- Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Rosa! Happy Birthday to you! :cake: I'm happy you had a great party!

Ready- Hang in there hun! It's those cycles where we are so discouraged and think this can't possibly be it and they end up being bfp's!! :)

Andrea- I hope you get some good news soon!

Love- Well I think it looks good! You should keep it! :)

Ejw- Yay for AF! haha it's so silly to be happy for it but it is a good thing so you can move on! It will be good to get that appointment so you won't be so confused!

I'm just waiting to O.. My ticker says today but I haven't got a positive OPK yet and temps are still down so it's definitely delayed. Hoping that's just because I have been sick and nothing else is messed up! Just lots of :sex: haha

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Ny- Hope you are having a great vaca! We miss you!
:hi:Star, Mrs, Kylar, Brandy, Hopeful- Hope you all are well!

Hi Ladies,

Can I join? I have a question. I am currently TTC after two miscarriages. I heard that taking mucinex around O time helps with CM, is this true? Has anyone tried this? ALso I heard it is good to take baby asprin after O'ing to thicken up the lining. Anyone have info on this? I am thinking of trying this.
Thank you :flower:

Hey all

I'm doing good just back from my romantic wknd it was brilliant...

Rosa thanks for clarifying my luteal phase just longer to wait till i find out this month thought for some weird minute i'd still get my AF on Friday lol :) wish it was that simple...

Kiki whoo hoo ovulating soon so exciting I was pretty ill this month too wondering if that delayed my ov by 8 days

EJ thank goodness AF turned up at least that means you get a whole cycle this month with the metaformin that is really good

Hey Jules welcome we are a chatty bunch on here, I did a really silly thing and I started using low dose aspirin at the beginning of this cycle it went well until day CD9 and I was waking up in really bad pain I had a duadenal ulcer that was treated 15 years ago and I am not allowed aspirin as it makes my stomach bleed!! Because it was low dose I thought i'd be alright unfortunately no and I ended up coughing up blood for 4 days quite scary.. so long story but if you have no history of stomach ulcers or heart burn I'd definately try it I was told by my dr who treated me after my m/c to try it!!!! (they didn't ask history first) fx'd it works for u

Hi everyone else MWAh xxxx

Thank you for the info StarChase :flower: Sorry to hear you had to go throught that with the asprin. Are you supposed to take it after you O? Everyday until you get FX a BFP?

Welcome, Jules! :hi:

Thanks everyone...I had a GREAT birthday! :happydance: I don't even care that I have to go back to work tomorrow, such a fab weekend! :cake: Still enjoying my cookie cake. :blush:

12 dpo today...REALLY trying hard not to test. Even though, I'm not feeling it for this cycle. A part of me is like well, I DID start clomid, so maybe...?! I think I'm just trying to set myself up for the disappointment that I know is coming. Pretty negative, huh? :wacko:

Ny, are you back from Florida yet? We MISS YOU!!!

Mrs., how are you doing?! We miss you 2! :hugs:

Hi ladies looks like I'll be 18 DPO tomorrow....still no :witch: so I'm waiting and waiting and waiting :) I'm 3-4 days late tomorrow an I haven't tested in a couple days I find no use for it really.....I will just call the doctor an get my blood work taken care of sometime when I find a chance to do it :)

Update:

I LOVE YOU GIRLS! Your amazing just remember even at 17 dpo your NOT OUT until the :witch: shows!!!

Attachments

• ANDIPEESTICK.jpg
    ANDIPEESTICK.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 11
  • ANDIPEESTICK2.jpg
    ANDIPEESTICK2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 10
Andrea- Congratulations!!!! :happydance: Oh I am SO happy for you!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Andrea, congrats! :happydance: Looks like clomid did something wonderful for you...FX for a sticky bean!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->