Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Hey ladies, I haven't completely caught up, but i skimmed some stuff, im way behind, sorry! Andrea, those tests were pos hun, I really hope its just a misunderstanding at the dr office!! Good luck and keep us updated!!

I'm sorry I wasn't around much yesterday, I was having the absolute worst day ever. DH received a call from his mum around 1pm to let him know that his nan who is in the hospital isn't doing well at all and we should go see her. She has a brain tumor that they had been treating several weeks ago and once her treatments were done she seemed to be getting better, but now it's all going down hill. She isn't recognizing her own son, let alone the rest of us. She comes and goes, but for the most part she just isn't nan anymore. She is pretty much refusing care, she won't eat, she won't let them touch her. Pa was there, of course he never leaves her side, and so was DH's dad when we arrived. His dad isn't holding up very well and after being there a short while we decided to leave and go pick up his mum so she could be there with him while we stayed at home to watch their dogs. Not only was it a lousy day simply for what was going on, but it was also storming. Pouring rain, thunder, lightning. On the way to pick up his mum it got really bad out. Lightning struck in two places close to each other that caused two house fires. When we were only a few blocks from his mum's house it started hailing heavily. I was driving and we were in the right turn lane coming up on a red light. Out of nowhere the SUV in the lane next to us decides to turn into our lane causing us to crash into him because there was maybe a foot of space for me to stop. Our car ended up being pushed off the road and completely up onto the sidewalk and stopped a foot away from a telephone pole. We weren't moving very fast so the airbags didn't deploy and no one was hurt. My car was the only one with damage, aside from his SUV having some paint residue from hitting my car. The called out a paramedic to check me out because I'm pregnant. I wasn't in any pain and my vitals were okay so they gave me the option of going to the hospital or not. We decided to drive ourselves just to be safe because I was worried the seatbelt may have hit my bump too hard. We got to the hospital somewhere around 5-ish and didn't leave till 11. They wanted me hooked up to a monitor for at least 4 hours to make sure I wasn't having any contractions. On the plus side, they did an ultrasound and I got to see my little man again, who is very much still a little man. He weighs 13oz at this point and I'm measuring about 21 weeks. I was so relieved that everything was okay, I didn't think anything was wrong but I wasn't going to take any chances.

Sorry for the novel, I just had to get it out. Luckily I have the day off and I'm going to do some laundry and DH and I are going shopping. I'm praying that today is a much better day for us.

WOw love- glad you and baby are ok!! sorry about your nan, prayers with your family.

Love, what a sad post! I'm sorry about your nan, car crash & night at the ER. :( Such a lousy day...FX that today is much, much better for you both!

I have broken down an called the doctor back I wanna know WHY my AF hasn't came my FRER is negative I took one earlier sooo I guess its a waiting game :( I'll update when they call back....

I am so sorry to hear about your Nan an car accident I am thankful you are all okay :) God is good!

Love, I'm so glad you're okay. What a nightmare. I'm sorry for your family. :hugs:

Andrea, I really hope the blood test was wrong. Keep us updated!

On a sad note, my good friend just called to tell me her dog died. Our dogs were best buddies, and we often dog sat and had dog play dates, so I just spent the better part of the hour sobbing. :cry: Life sucks sometimes.

Love, I'm so glad you're okay. What a nightmare. I'm sorry for your family. :hugs:

Andrea, I really hope the blood test was wrong. Keep us updated!

On a sad note, my good friend just called to tell me her dog died. Our dogs were best buddies, and we often dog sat and had dog play dates, so I just spent the better part of the hour sobbing. :cry: Life sucks sometimes.

I'm sorry Rosa, RIP little doggie.

Sorry to hear about your awful time Love, glad you are ok and baby.
Hope things turn out better soon for the family.

Oh what has happened to our beautiful thread... Love so glad u are all ok did the SUV just not see you due to the hail stones? So chuffed u got another sneaky peak of ur beautiful bubba.. xx

Oh Rosa I am a total doggy person I'm welling up at the thought of it all is ur friend ok?

Andrea hope u get some answers soon honey xxx

XXxxxxx

Oh goodness! Everyone isn't having a very good day in here!

Andrea- I am so sorry to hear your news!! :hugs: I hope you get some answers very soon! Please let us know what the doctor says!

Love- I am so sorry to hear about your Nan.. She is in my thoughts and prayers. Thank goodness you and the baby are okay from the accident! That must have been so scary. Even though you knew you were okay.. Not knowing how the baby is must have been frightening!

Rosa- I'm sorry to hear about your doggy friend! It is very sad when dogs we know and love pass away. How is your friend? Was the dog old?

Afm- Don't pay attention to my ticker because it's wrong! I wish there were 12 days left until testing but I still haven't O'd! Grrr! :wacko:

:hugs: to all!

Oh Kiki you are gonna be the same as me this month lol.... I should have 3 days till testing eh nope make that at least 11 days :( ha ha

Keep bding lovely

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Star- Thanks hun.. Soo aggravating! haha. I had a feeling I would O late between my HSG and being so sick but I just want to make sure it's coming!! haha.

How are you?

Kiki, it IS coming--keep up your bd! You could try Love's method of every day ;) Did you OPK lately?

No kidding, the thread has taken a nosedive this afternoon. We all need some good news, stat. I'm looking to you, Rosa :rofl:

Ready- It IS coming! That's what I keep saying to myself, haha. I did an OPK and it's there but not positive yet. I think I'm starting to get some ewcm so fx'd!
How are you??

Come on Rosa! We need good news! :)

Ive been spotting only when i wipe and its just barely pink i duno whats going on yet dr never called me back how lovely...so just waiting for full flow

It IS a sad day, my best friend got in a car wreck last night too, she had her 2 year old with her. They are ok but cut up pretty bad from all the glass. What's going on lately with all the sad stuff?? =(

I found out I have to go in 2 times a week for non stress tests in a couple of months! Ugh, not looking forward to that, that will be on top of my additional appointments, so looking at some weeks 3 times a week taking off and paying someone to watch my daycare kids so I can go to the dr.. worth it, but I'm trying to SAVE money for this baby, not be broke :/ Just kinda stressful. But on a positive note I've lost a total of 9 pounds this pregnancy. LOL think its my new diet plan= pregnancy!

You ladies are so lovely and always do a wonderful job of making me feel better. The guy driving the SUV said he didn't see me, now whether it was because of the rain/hail or not is debatable. I was just talking to DH's mom about the accident and she brought up a valid point, he crossed over the solid line of the turn lane. There is no reason why he should have pulled out into my lane. Whether or not I was in his blind spot he should have looked over the seat to check especially since the weather was so bad. What really got me was the fact that he had 3 children in the car. If his insurance isn't going to cover the damage to my car and the hospital bill, DH and I have already decided we are going to sue. He admitted to us that it was his fault before the cop arrived, but seemed to have changed his story while talking to the cop.

Rosa- I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's puppy. I am a complete animal lover, my pets are my babies. It's always so sad to lose one. It's like losing family.

Kylar- lucky you, I think I've found your 9lbs and then some lol. I'm going to be a whale by the end of this and it makes me kind of sad. As soon as he's here diet and exercise here I come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->