Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Oh hope u catch that eggie this month Dee, thank u for ur kind words I'm now lying flat on the sofa hoping that it is completely normal... I had major stomach surgery 2 years ago so i'm telling myself its that its horrible cos its the same side as m/c same bloody ovary but I do have bad back on same side which i'm taking as good sign

Hang in their beanie Xxxxx

I hear ya I was the world's worst with oh AGAIN really!!!! I wanna be in 2ww already ha ha XXxxx

Hi Ladies.. Just checking in.

Temps were looking fantastic! Highest they have ever been during any cycle. But sadly they are slowly dropping.. I guess I'll see what they do tomorrow but I'm not very hopeful for this cycle anymore. O-well. :shrug:

Going to enjoy the rest of my lazy Sunday! We have had a busy weekend so far! Friday night we had about 8 people over for game night. It was a blast! Then yesterday my Dad stopped by, I had a photo shoot for my friend's 4 year old son. DH and I love photography and always get compliments on it so we set up a photo studio in our loft and are starting to take photos of friends and families children and family photos. It's a lot of fun! Then my Mom came over for dinner and a movie. I'm wiped from all the entertaining!

Star- I'm sure Beanie is hanging on very tight! I know it's hard not to worry about the cramps but I'm sure they are just bean getting nice and comfy in there!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

I'm sorry about your temps Kiki, but it is not over until it is over :0)
Sounds like you have had a fab weekend though, if not a bit busy busy :0)

Good morning ladies!

So my temp is the highest it's ever been today. Not sure what to make of it, haha. I am certain AF is coming because of the cramps. I also had a tiny bit of light brown spotting this morning and I was like oh she's early! But it was only when I wiped(sorry tmi) and it's gone. AF isn't due til Wednesday. I never spot before AF so i'm quite confused now. :wacko:

Hope everyone has a nice day!

Kiki, you certainly have a wacky chart--it's odd enough to get my heart pumping for you! It's kind of like you've had two possible implantation points in one cycle...FX for some wonderful news. Good heavens, girl, when are you going to :test: already???

Don't forget, I want a photo shoot of my little bundle some day, too :)

How is everyone? My temp dipped low today, so I'm totally FXFX that I O a couple of days early this cycle & don't miss it entirely when I'm out of town this weekend! (Yes, I'm the crazy lady that doesn't want a christmas baby but is so obsessed with wanting to be pregnant that I immediately disregard that...BD here I come!)

Hey ladies :) I have been so busy with my new job I have BARELY had a chance to get online......I totally feel in my heart 100% I miscarried last month and it doesn't seem like I'm going to Ovulate this month although the fertility monitor did peak but my temps say otherwise. I guess I'll wait and see what happens but I'm happy either way I've become a "I GIVE UP" person.......hubby couldn't believe it when I first said that...as of course I pee'd on sticks like crazy and I won't be ever again. I told him there is no point....so I am a sit back and stalk girl now LMAO.....I'll be praying you all get your BFP soon!!! Much love miss you all!!!

My chart is wacky! I'm so confused! Haha. I'm trying to hold off testing and it's driving me nuts!
I can't wait to have a photo shoot with your little bundle! Did you see the photos from this weekend? I was so happy with how they came out! it's okay that you are a little crazy. We all are! :rofl: Fx'd your Christmas baby is on it's way!
I'm keeping my fx'd for you that you O early!

Andrea- Its nice to hear from you! All of this can get so overwhelming but don't give up! We are here for you!

Morning ladies!

Kiki, sounds promising to me!! Don't give up yet!

Had a really bad weekend. Yesterday we got in my car to go to breakfast before church, when all the sudden we felt a speed bump. We were joking about what on earth it could be, when we look in the rearview mirror and see our kitty flipping wildly in the air like a fish out of water, it was horrible she looked in immense pain, i started screaming and was hysterical. DH said oh shit and turned around and i said don't let Kylar see and i covered my face and just cried and cried and he said she was already dead and i couldn't watch what he did with her. i really wish i hadn't witnessed it b/c i keep getting flash backs of what she looked like in the rearview mirror. i was a mess all day. =(

Kylar that sounds HORRIBLE sweetie :( my goodness....I couldn't imagine that....I'm so sorry....My thoughts an prayers are with you! XOXOXOXOXOXO

I'm sooooooo sorry Heather, that is an absolutely awful accident to have happened :(
I used to work as a veterinary nurse and i am sure that kitty would not have suffered for too long though i know that does not really help you now.
RIP to your cat :hugs:

Kiki - when are you going to TEST?!!! How many DPO are you ? :flower:

Kylar, :( I'm so very very sorry...I have two cats at home that I love on like crazy and it would absolutely crush me to loose them. It was a total accident, and these things happen all of the time. Dee's right; I'm sure it happened very fast and kitty is on to a pain-free place full of the greatest kitty climbers covered in catnip. I'm sorry. :(

AFM, I'm totally fertile myrtle! All of a sudden, CM is flowing like crazy and my cervix is moving up. Woo-hoo! I guess I'll start OPKs tonight and pray for that early O.

Oh I wanna cry about your kitty Heather. Thats tough, im sorry:(

I had my ultrasound today for my NT test and I have a baby! Yay im so excited. I was very scared, but the baby is measuring 12 weeks so that is a good thing. The back of the neck measurement was .9 mm which the tech said was very good. They want it to be under 3 i guess? Woohooo! Hope my blood test matches up with the great news and theres no risk for us to have a downs baby! Was good news today, now I think i'll tell my mom:) I still spot a little, and once again, they don't see a reason on ultrasound so fricken A who knows! Maybe if I forget about it, it will stop. Lol. I wish. But seems like im getting further and further ans seeing good things with the baby, so I am getting happier about it all.

Star- I still have crampies on and off sometimes. One thing- drink tons of water, you cramp less. 2- laying down is a good idea, just to relieve it a bit for you. And don't worry too much .Once you've had a pregnancy already, cramping is more noticed because your uterus has been stretched and loses elasticity. This is what my doctor told me at my beginning appointment. Cramps= ok.

Kiki- test soon! Just to get clarity from this wacky temp cycle.

Ready- when is yoru weekend away, this weekend? Hurry on the ovulation! Is this early for you, or normal time? Time sure flies when im not the one living the cycle, seems to me like you were just in the 2WW!

repo, how is your pregnancy so far? is that a new scan photo??

Ready- when is yoru weekend away, this weekend? Hurry on the ovulation! Is this early for you, or normal time? Time sure flies when im not the one living the cycle, seems to me like you were just in the 2WW!

Ny, YAY for great scan results! As we all expected! I'm glad you're letting yourself get more excited. Definitely tell your mom...she'll flip out :) Do you have pics?

I'm in MN this weekend for two days, so I'm just hoping my peak days aren't while I'm away...I've kinda prepared myself for that to be the case, but then I got all this CM on cd12 so I'm like :shrug: maybe I'll be early this time. And then Aruba is less than three weeks from now :happydance:

I do have pics! I am happy you all have been correct this entire way:) For once, i will be happy im not right!

I think with the great CM maybe just do it every single day this week and then you'll still have a chance if you peak over the weekend cuz there will be lots up there! Thats exciting. I would totally count you in for this cycle with good EWCM right now. I'm so very jealous of Aruba. Omg I want to go so bad! That sounds fun, hopefully you are knocked up for it. Hahahahaa!

I have pics, but not sure how to put them on here? Lemme try.

Ok, i think I figured it out- My baby, 12 weeks.

Attachments

• Baby 003.jpg
    Baby 003.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Baby 001.jpg
    Baby 001.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 8
WOW, Ny, those are amazing shots at 12 weeks! What a perfect little babe...congratulations!! :) I hope you believe it now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->