Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Rosa- you aren't alone. Even before my bfp I was peeing constantly. I swear I have no bladder, just a tube that runs from my stomach to the toilet. No matter how many times I would go to the bathroom, if I sat there long enough I could pee again. I'm going to have to start wearing depends when I hit 3rd tri or else I'll probably just piss my pants.

Yea. i peed mine in third trimester with my daughter. Just once! So proud. I only have one kidney so it goes through that much faster and doesnt hold there for long so im peeing more than the normal person anyways! I barely drink liquids, bad, i know, but all my life i've trained myself not to because I can't not pee right after drinking something!

Ny- why do you only have one kidney? Selling your organs on the black market lol. I can drink nothing all day, take one sip of something and have to pee so bad my bladder may explode.

Love- how do you think I got my bfp? I had to sell organs dammit!

Rosa- you aren't alone. Even before my bfp I was peeing constantly. I swear I have no bladder, just a tube that runs from my stomach to the toilet. No matter how many times I would go to the bathroom, if I sat there long enough I could pee again. I'm going to have to start wearing depends when I hit 3rd tri or else I'll probably just piss my pants.

LOL i shouldn't laugh but that is kinda funny - the pissing pants bit.
I'm not even pregnant but if i laugh too much or cough too much i can leak!
Womens bladders are way less effective than mens :/

Dee- tell me about it. I see DH pee only a couple times a day. Me, I pee a couple times an hour. It drives me up a wall. I would LOVE to give him my bladder for a week and see how he likes it lol.

LOL girls on peeing like crazy... :rofl: How is everyone today?

My hubby made me delicious martinis last night because of my horrible week at work, and our neighbors came over to join in the fun and we ended up with a puking guest! Yikes, oops, I guess they were too good! Question, though, my temp skyrocketed today and I don't get it. I know alcohol can effect your temp but I've never noticed it do anything to mine. It's too early for O!

Ready- sounds like you had a fun night! Sorry you had a sick guest, but as you said that just means your drinks were too good lol. Hmm... maybe you drank more or had stronger drinks that you normally do? That could have caused your temp to spike.

Ready- sounds like you had a fun night! Sorry you had a sick guest, but as you said that just means your drinks were too good lol. Hmm... maybe you drank more or had stronger drinks that you normally do? That could have caused your temp to spike.
:thumbup: We totally had a fun night...maybe you're right, and it's just some alcohol effect. I feel great today; no hangover or anything though. There's no way I'd O on cd 8 or 9, so it's gotta be that. Still feel warm this afternoon though :shrug: If I did O, we're definitely out, as we didn't bd close enough to it! How's your bubs?

Ready maybe youre a little sick? I always gt a cold or something after drinking nights.

I'm glad you had a fun night. With all the stress of ttc you definitely deserve it! And to top it all off, no hangover. Sounds perfect to me. Well, if it's possible at all that you are ov'ing early I say get to :sex: for the next couple days just to be sure. You can NEVER have too many :spermy: swimming around in there lol.

Bubs is doing great! I don't know what's gotten into him but yesterday he was having a rave in there and he seems to be having a wigglefest today. Not that I'm complaining, it feels so good to have him wiggling around in there even though he's discovered that mommy's bladder makes a wonderful trampoline lol.

Woohoo trampoline bladder!! :) We did BD this morning, but maybe you're right Ny & it's a little cold or something. Like everything else with ttc, I just have to be patient and wait for more temps to see what's up! Waiting waiting waiting--enough already! :)

Our snow is melting away again; mother nature's little april fool's joke is short lived...beautiful and sunny :) Getting a haircut this afternoon, and its just me & my stepson tonight. SO glad it's the weekend...

I'm not feeling so woo on the trampoline bladder, but whatever makes him happy I can live with as long as he is safe. My bladder on the other hand may need some plate armor to protect it.

ready- all us ladies ever do is wait. Wait to meet the right man, wait for him to be ready to marry us, wait for him to be ready to start a family, wait to ov, wait to test, wait for the first doctors appointment after a bfp, wait for the first scan, wait for the 12 week scan... the list just keeps going on and on and on and on.

I'm not feeling so woo on the trampoline bladder, but whatever makes him happy I can live with as long as he is safe. My bladder on the other hand may need some plate armor to protect it.

ready- all us ladies ever do is wait. Wait to meet the right man, wait for him to be ready to marry us, wait for him to be ready to start a family, wait to ov, wait to test, wait for the first doctors appointment after a bfp, wait for the first scan, wait for the 12 week scan... the list just keeps going on and on and on and on.
Well, bubs seems to be enjoying the fun trampoline :) You are SO right about waiting--it must be in our DNA. :dohh: Are you having a better couple of days now?

And men wonder why we are crazy. Turn the tables and they wouldn't make it out alive lol.

I'm definitely having a better couple days now that I have the day off and little one is bouncing around. I really wish I could take a couple days off to just relax.

Ready, my temp ALWAYS skyrockets after a night of drinking. Even only a few glasses of wine, and I barely feel drunk or tipsy, I have high temps. Maybe it just affected you more than usual. You're right, it's WAY too early to be o'ing.

I had a fab day with a friend from grad school. She ran a workshop and I learned so much! I love that. I love being excited about my job again. :happydance:

Rosa, glad you had such a great day!!

Star, how are you doing?

Hey ladies

How are we all doing we had slipped onto page 2 so I thought I'd nip on and get us back onto the top of page one lol :) I'm doing good thanks, bbs now very sore and swollen, poas was extremely dark yesterday got me rather excited as I hadn't poas for 48hrs and boy did it double :)

Gonna phone dr tomorrow and hopefully get bloods to confirm bubba, got annoying cramps that come and go,,..... but as u all know I'm well aware of them!!! Hopefully they are all ok?

Did any of u get cramps?

, ididn't know I was pg with my son so guessing I had no signs or cramping it was my boobs that made me test!! But the m/c it was the cramps that I noticed and they got worse at time went on praying theses don't get any worse

XXXXXxxxxx

Cramps are completely normal in some pregnancies star, i had them with my last BFP which did end in miscarriage obviously but my bump buddy at the time also had them from very early on and she still has them and is now 20 weeks :0)
Try not to worry, every woman and every pregnancy is different too.
I think it is just things nestling in and stretching a bit :0)

I am still waiting to ovulate but i expect it about CD20-21 so we just have to keep BDing lol Yawn, i want to be in the TWW already!!!!
Of course i don't know for sure i haven't except usually i get sore boobies right after and a higher daytime temp (i dont do temps properly) which i do not.
I dont wanna miss the eggie :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"