Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Yikes! Thats a late spring break! Well, in about 6 days you better start the BDing right! Is that when you start like CD12? Or do you wait until later. I remember CD10 kind of being like, ok, we better start sooN.

Forgot to answer this earlier. VERY late spring break! It always falls around Easter, and Easter is really late this year. Yes, cd12 starts the :sex: 12, 14, 16, 18 and I think we'll throw in 20 just for funsies. :winkwink:

Mrs!!! I've been wondering where you had made off to. I was worried you had left us for good. :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother and step-mom. There is never an upside to losing someone but at least you can find the slightest amount of comfort in the fact that she went peacefully in her sleep rather than suffering. In a situation like that, it's the best we can possibly hope for. Your poor step-mom, I can't even imagine what you all must be going through. It's a really tough call to make and my heart goes out to you and your family.
You should NEVER feel like you are putting a damper on our 'happy place', we are all here for each other, good, bad, ugly, emotional, insane. Whatever it is, we are here to listen and offer the best support we possibly can.
I'm willing to bet your bfp is right around the corner now. Actually, I can almost guarantee it. That's just how things seem to go. When you find things that are more important that what you were previously obsessing over (and we definitely obsess lol) the things you were previously obsessing over tends to happen. I'm so glad to hear that your bedroom problems have been solved!! It's great that you are finally getting all the action your heart... well ahem... desires lol.
If you ask me, it sounds like you have a reason to test... so go ahead... :test: :test: :test:

Mrs- I am so incredibly sorry to hear about your Grandmother.. She is in my thoughts and prayers along with you and your family! Same goes for your step-mom. My goodness.. when it rains it pours. I'm so sorry you have to go through so much so quickly. :hugs:
Like Rosa said.. When people stop ttc, they fall pregnant! We still have our fx'd for you! We miss you and love you and look forward to when you can rejoin us again! Stop by anytime you can! :hugs:

I'm going to bed so I can wake up and take my temp!! :haha: The little things that make me happy, lol.

Have a good night my friends!! :friends:

THanks guys so much for the advise!! I talked to a couple friends today too who all said the same things! I just need to be brave and not afraid to tell her how he's really acting and if he doesn't get better soon I can't do this, its only going to get harder the bigger my belly gets! I feel sorry for his pre-k teacher this fall!! Rosa are you a teacher?

Good morning

Mrs I am sending you the biggest wrap around cuddle ever :hugs: bless ur heart that you even had time to come on and update us we have all missed you like mad :kiss: I am so very sorry about your Grandma I can't think of a better way for her to go though dreaming about her younger years and then slipping away to find them xx

My Nannie died too but in the last 5 months it was a long hall she had a touch of alziemers and she got really confused but one of my favourite memories was when she thought I was her mother and she told me about sneaking out of the barn to meet my Grandad she was wearing a red dress and shiny shoes and they held hands all night, when I told her sister this story she burst into happy tears as it was a true story i seek comfort in the thought that she was remembering her happiest times so peacefully she crossed over to go find my Grandad :hugs:

You are an amazing daughter and don't ever doubt it you have made a personal sacrifice to look out for ur family and like the other ladies have said your bump will be around the corner xx As for being a hypocrypt don't be daft our obsession is deep seeded and no way can we ignore EWCM lol :happydance:

Come on here whenever u feel down and we will pick u back up :flower:

XXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry about your grandma Mrs, i lost both my grandparents within a couple of weeks of each other (we think my nanny died of a broken heart after my grandad died) a few years back and i totally feel your pain. Grandparents are such an important part of a close family and when they die they leave a huge gap - big hugs to you

Temp went up a tiny bit again! So I'm thinking if my temps keep going up.. I may test on Sunday! haha. It would be early but this chart looks too good and I think I owe it to my chart to test. That and I'm crazy. :rofl:

It's snowing like CRAZY here!! We are supposed to get 6-12 inches! It's NO April fools joke either! It's April! It shouldn't be snowing! :grr: My lights are starting to flicker.. Uh oh.. It's wet heavy snow so power outages are going to happen. Just hopefully not at my house! I'm supposed to have a game night tonight but not sure if that's going to happen. Well, gotta go get ready for work and drive in this crap! Ready, if you are going to work, be careful!

:finger: That's what I have to say about this darn snow!

Have a great morning everyone! I will check in with everyone later today!

:dust:

Mrs, so nice to hear from you, but I'm sorry it is with sad news and stress in your life... :hug: You are a sweet, devoted girl to atttend to your family, and I'm so sorry about losing your grandma. We're here for you whenever you have time!!

Kiki, I KNOW--what is up with this snow? The commute was just fine today, although I was nervous last night that I wouldn't be able to get of my driveway with all the snow they predicted. It's so wet & heavy; I secretly hoped power would be out at my office...no such luck though :( Your chart is great, and I totally say :test: but I'm a bad influence...

Rosa, how is your cycle going? I'm seriously bored with mine and not expecting much...

Klyar, I read your predicament and I want to offer sage advice, but I just don't have any. I'd wanna knock that kid into tomorrow if he behaved like that all the time...my stepson is so well-mannered that I do not know how we would handle a child like that. Neither of us have the patience for it; you're a saint!

THanks guys so much for the advise!! I talked to a couple friends today too who all said the same things! I just need to be brave and not afraid to tell her how he's really acting and if he doesn't get better soon I can't do this, its only going to get harder the bigger my belly gets! I feel sorry for his pre-k teacher this fall!! Rosa are you a teacher?

Yes, I teach elementary school music. It sucks to call parents about misbehaving kids.

Temp went up a tiny bit again! So I'm thinking if my temps keep going up.. I may test on Sunday! haha. It would be early but this chart looks too good and I think I owe it to my chart to test. That and I'm crazy. :rofl:

It's snowing like CRAZY here!! We are supposed to get 6-12 inches! It's NO April fools joke either! It's April! It shouldn't be snowing! :grr: My lights are starting to flicker.. Uh oh.. It's wet heavy snow so power outages are going to happen. Just hopefully not at my house! I'm supposed to have a game night tonight but not sure if that's going to happen. Well, gotta go get ready for work and drive in this crap! Ready, if you are going to work, be careful!

:finger: That's what I have to say about this darn snow!

Where the heck do you live?! Snow in April? I used to live in Michigan, and that was typical... I do NOT miss that! I totally think you should :test: on sunday too!!!! Your chart is very promising!

Rosa, how is your cycle going? I'm seriously bored with mine and not expecting much...

Oh ho hum. Seriously bored with mine, too, and also not expecting much. :coffee:

MRS- what a coincidence that I wrote on yoru wall yesterday and you popped on! I am so sorry about the loss and the stress your family is going through. Stay strong and love those that are still close to you. We miss you and hope you actively TTC soon:) Or in the mean time, get knocked up without trying!

Hahahahaha about the snow girls. Sorry, im not laughing at you, but with you:) We have most melted but MN is soooooooo dirty and icky right now. I hate this part where snow starts to leave but its all muddy and nasty for a while. Hope you all dig yourself out of that mess. We had the wet, heavy stuff last week and it was horrible to shovel or clear off the car .

Ready- I don't think any of us are a good influence when it comes to testing. I can tell myself not to test, though I always cave lol, but when it sounds like someone else may get a bfp I'm all :test: :test: :test: :test: lol.
I agree with you about wanting to knock that child into next week. Dh and I really don't have the patience for a child like that either. It's clear why he behaves that way, his parents don't spend enough time, if any at all, with him and regardless of the kind of reaction he is getting he is enjoying just getting a reaction and any form of attention. It's really sad. A child's behavior reflects a lot on the parenting. If you don't put forth the effort into being a parent it shows in how your child acts.

Ny- wooot!!! I just noticed you are a few days past 11 weeks!!! Second tri is just around the corner and things will be much better, well aside from the fact that the bathroom will be your best friend since your bladder will be become a trampoline.

Love- Im already a frequent pee er! Just hoping I get to second tri and things are lookin good on my scan. EEEEEEEEEEk.

And the sad thing is, when that kid gets into school, it'll be the teacher's fault! I think people should have to go through a parenting training before they have kids. :wacko:

Oh ho hum. Seriously bored with mine, too, and also not expecting much. :coffee:

I hear you...sometimes it's easier to lower our expectations in order to get through the month. I had a chance to vent a little to friend last night about ttc, and she was all about how there are sooo many means & technologies for getting pregnant that we haven't even tried yet (and may not need). And she's right; I suppose that is comforting. And, Rosa, you are just a little further ahead of me in the ttc cycle & you've got Clomid to help you along! I know you are lower expectations, but I think you've got a great chance this cycle!! It's just the WAITING to ovulate....BORing. :D

Star, thanks for sharing about your nannie, my grandmother has demensia, your story about her made me want to cry, it is a very hard sad disease and hard to watch the loved ones affected by it. i love that they love to talk about the past but it really makes me sad to think how we are living in our prime days right now. these are they days we will think about and remember when we are old, sounds so cliche, but its true. i love being young and dont want to be old (who really does?) but eventually it happens to everyone and we will look back and miss these days so much, i need reminded of that from time to time to seize the moment and not stress about stupid little things and just enjoy the here and today, myself, my youth, my life, my husband and my kids (sounds odd to say kidS) !! =) Happy friday all!

Ny- you think you pee a lot now, just wait. I can't sleep through the night.. Ever. I get up to pee at least 5 times between about 12-5:30am. And that is with going a few times before going to bed. What really gets me is I can pee, leave the bathroom and have to go again within 10 minutes. I can't wait to have my bladder back lol. Your scan is on Monday isn't it? You HAVE to post pictures this time, or else!! Lol.

I pray there's something there to post a pic of! Your peeing won't get any better in the third tri. Worse!

I hear you...sometimes it's easier to lower our expectations in order to get through the month. I had a chance to vent a little to friend last night about ttc, and she was all about how there are sooo many means & technologies for getting pregnant that we haven't even tried yet (and may not need). And she's right; I suppose that is comforting. And, Rosa, you are just a little further ahead of me in the ttc cycle & you've got Clomid to help you along! I know you are lower expectations, but I think you've got a great chance this cycle!! It's just the WAITING to ovulate....BORing. :D

That helps! Like what kinds of things, besides IUI and IVF? I'm not sure which is worse...waiting to ovulate or waiting to test?! :coffee:

Ny- you think you pee a lot now, just wait. I can't sleep through the night.. Ever. I get up to pee at least 5 times between about 12-5:30am. And that is with going a few times before going to bed. What really gets me is I can pee, leave the bathroom and have to go again within 10 minutes. I can't wait to have my bladder back lol. Your scan is on Monday isn't it? You HAVE to post pictures this time, or else!! Lol.

Oh great. I do this NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->