Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Awesome motivating news Rosa!! Do you have to pay a lot if you end up doing the IVF route? Ive heard that kind of stuff is so expensive! Hopefully it wont come to that though!! When is the laproscopy?

Awesome motivating news Rosa!! Do you have to pay a lot if you end up doing the IVF route? Ive heard that kind of stuff is so expensive! Hopefully it wont come to that though!! When is the laproscopy?

Hopefully it won't come to IVF, but my insurance covers $100,000 of it. All IUIs are covered, as well. This is when I'm happy I paid so much for the top insurance package! Lap will be scheduled after my next period, probably around cd5-9 or so.

Rosa, that's just great that your insurance covers it! I have good insurance, but they don't do any fertility treatments; you are very fortunate!!

How is everyone lately? I know we all get busy and preoccupied (and sometimes need a ttc break)...it certainly has been quiet in here. I hope everyone is feeling well and optimistic and enjoying the start of summer :shipw: :coolio: :icecream:

Wow Rosa, that is awesome!!

I had my first non stress test today! I have to get them every monday and friday! it is actually kind of cool bc its in the labor and delivery at the hospital i will be delivering at. so i will get to know the area and all the nurses there before im actually there having the baby and that will be so neat i think!! anyway the stress test was great his heartrate accellerated at the appropriate time so hes all good! 32 weeks now, i cant believe how close its getting!!

How is everyone? - been a bit quiet on here recently...
I can't believe how close we are to seeing some BABIES! :0)
God i want my BFP soon - still waiting for ovulation - should have occurred by next weekend so i am planning lots of BDing this week :flower:

Spent Friday night in the ER after waking up at midnight to horrrrrrible pain in my lower right side and back. The pain was almost as painful as when I had my son, but it was consistent pain, unlike contractions. they hooked me up to a monitor and i couldnt even lie in the bed for them to check on my baby bc i was in so much pain and couldnt lay still i had to get up and down and move around it was awful. they finally gave me some pain meds that helped me hold still for a little while but then i was back to hurting again an hr later... and started feeling painful contractions.. They checked my cervix and i was at a 2, but they said that was not really much to worry about since it was my 2nd baby and i hadnt started effacing or anything like that. but they did give me a shot to stop my contractions and new different pain meds. Then they tested my urine and said i was dehydrated so got me on an IV.. but my bloods and everything else looked fine so they dont really know what was causing the pain.. but either the IV or the contraction medicine helped bc it did not return once the pain meds wore off in the morning. had an ultrasound and baby was fine, amniotic fluid was a little low but not significantly. been resting all day since getting home at 9am sat morning and im still exhausted, but no pain so that is all i can ask for

Asses heather I am hoping you can hold out a few more weeks and your lil guy doesn't come to early. You must have been pretty scared. Glad the pain is gone and now relax. Did they put you on bed rest? Don't think I would do my daycare and run after other kids right now if it were me......

Hope everyone is ok. And a random thought, I really hope that EJ is well and just not on here cuz she is blissfully preggers! Sad that she left.

Hope everyone is well. I am, again working each day all week and up at 5 am so doubt I'll be on here so have a great week!

Whoa heather I didn't mean to say asses in that. Lol. I meant awwwwww. iPad corrected it sorry!

Sorry about all that pain Heather - could it of been a trapped nerve or something cus maybe baby has shifted around or something? How horrible to be so uncomfy and now tired :/ Hope it all feels much better soon for you.
Little Kendon needs to come on the date planned and not before! :) :flower:

Heather, I'm so sorry you went through that! It sounds very painful, and frustrating too since they don't know what caused it... What a relief that contractions stopped, your LO is okay, and you can rest now. I hope you have a few days off to recover... :hugs:

How is everyone? It rained continuously this weekend, which made for a sleepy weekend for a tired me. Yesterday, I bought my first ever maternity item--shorts! I tried on every pair of shorts I own and not a one either fit my body or felt comfortable. I know it's early, but I got a low-rise pair and the maternity flap can just fold over like a bella band until I need it. Feels like pjs compared to my other clothes :)

Thanks guys, I have rested all weekend and am feeling normal, but im still scared it will happen again. Trying to drink as much water as possibly since i was dehydrated. i go back for a non stress test tonight and am waiting to hear back from my dr when she wants to see me again since my next scheduled appt isnt for 2 more weeks. Ill let you know if anything happens! I cant afford to close my daycare right now and if i did i'd loose my clients for after maternity leave too and we simply cant afford to be a one income family ;( but i am trying to only to the basics and not overdue it as much as possible. hopefully that will be enough to keep me off bedrest bc if i am on bedrest that would be terrible.

Hi ladies

Sorry not been around my Internet broke and with the new job and tiredness it's been really hard but not as hard as what some of u have been through it's been a tough couple of weeks for ya sending u all hugs xx

Heather u must have been petrified so happy he is still snug as a bug thou u take care of yourself x

Rosa massive hugs for u but ur dr sounds amazing so switched on and helpful loving the bfp by end of summer x

Ny beautiful scan of ur gorgeous little boy xx

Ready so happy ur scan went well and u saw the heartbeat great feeling isn't it sorry ur still feeling yuck I dis till 11 wks then it vanished not long to go x

Repo u mist have been petrified I know what it's like to have a sick child glad to hear she can grow out of it and they know what caused it hopefully her meds will control it xx

Dee good luck with MRI scan but hopefully it will be delayed till next year xx

Love not long now sorry u haven't been well either hopefully ur feeling abit mote healthier now xx

How's Kiki didn't see any posts from her either xx

Hope I haven't missed anyone thought about u all loads xx

Hi, Star! Good to hear from you! :) I'm about 10 weeks now, so I hope my MS goes away at 11 like yours did :thumbup: I've been so darn tired & queasy that I lay on my couch and daydream that I'm working on projects and finishing things around the house. But by the end of the night, I've done nothing but watch TV or rest!

Anyone heard from Love? She's usually such a regular on here--I'm hope you're okay hun!

Do any of you FB? Want to be friends? Add me if you want, Heather Giddings

Yeah anyone can add me too if they like: Dee (Domanique) Holman :)

where is everyone? I keep checking this thread and no one is talking!

I'm here, Heather! I dunno why it is so quiet lately...maybe everyone is enjoying the start of summer and hanging outside instead of glued to their desks like I am :p I had a great day yesterday, the first in two weeks where I practically didn't feel queasy (until like 8 or 9 at night, which is pretty damn good!). I'm hoping to turn a corner on MS soon and start to really enjoy actually being pregnant. Do you get indigestion? I didn't even know what this really was until the last few weeks. It SUCKS! How are you doing?

I keep checking, too, but I don't have much to report. I'm assuming I'm in the 2ww now, just chilling out waiting for summer break to start. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->