Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Rosa! You're here...yay for 2ww :) When are classes over, and what do you do with your time off in the summer?

I take classes of my own (for professional development), and we have a few vacations planned. :happydance: What else do I do...? Relax and refresh. I very seriously could not do this job if I didn't have this refresh time. It's draining.

That's very cool, Rosa...it must be nice to have downtime after a crazy year. Did you guys book your spain trip?

Hope everyone else is doing well this week!

Ready, Im so glad you're starting to feel a tad better! I have started getting the sickness back again! BOO! THought it was a first tri thing, lol. I even had my dr get me some zofran for the nauesa its been so bad in the afternoons ;( sucks! Oh gosh yes the indigestion was terrible in the beginning, now its the heartburn, ugh it is so bad at night! i had it the whole nine months with kylar but this time its been a 3rd trimester thing when i lay down at night! its so bad i cant sleep :(

That's very cool, Rosa...it must be nice to have downtime after a crazy year. Did you guys book your spain trip?

Hope everyone else is doing well this week!

No, no Spain this year. We decided to go sometime when I'd definitely be able to enjoy the Spanish wine country. However, looks like I won't be preggo by August, so now we're wishing we'd gone there! We also decided it would be a little out of our price range at this point, so we're going on a Canadian/New England cruise. Nothing too big, but first time cruising for both of us, so we're pretty excited.

Hello ladies

Yeah to feeling better Ready I'm feeling pretty ropey just now not sure what it is just yucky not good... :( maybe its just a bug... oh Kylar not long to go for u at all :) cant wait to see photo of him here now

XXxx

I think i am 'fertile' this weekend ladies so we will be BDing as much as possible (my IBS just flared up so i cant have TOO much sex or it can hurt! - sorry TMI)
but i am just hoping sooo bad that a lucky swimmer gets through to a lucky eggie :flower:

Hope everyone is ok and you pregnant ladies are not too uncomfortable this weekend or too sickie :flower:

Hey girls! I'm sorry you're not feeling well Star--any better now? Rosa, your trip sounds great! I'm totally jealous :)

Kylar, I'm worried about love as well...I hope she is just busy and all is well in her world!

I'm having my third day in a row of feeling good during the day (morning sickness always kicks in later in the evening), so I am relishing my hours of feeling good & doing fun things with family & projects around the house. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends--it's gorgeous here! Happy Father's day to all the daddies!

I wondered where Love was too - hope she is just without internet or something.

I hope so too!...

We had some baby fun this weekend--we tried a couple of different gender prediction methods & all signs point to boy! A few of us (DH & I included) still lean towards girl, so who knows :shrug: I had my first prental screen this morning--six friggin vials of blood plus urine. And my next ultrasound is Wednesday! I hope, hope, hope to see something real besides a blob this time. Pretty please for arms & legs, even a face profile! 11 weeks, it's possible isn't it?

Ready- i could see arms at legs at my 7w4d ultrasound , so im pretty sure by 11 you should at least get arms and legs, hopefully a profile, i didnt have another til 14 weeks so i cant really say from personal experience, but i think a lot of people have profile pics at 11 and 12 weeks ;) good luck!! glad you are having some feeling good days!

Ready- i could see arms at legs at my 7w4d ultrasound , so im pretty sure by 11 you should at least get arms and legs, hopefully a profile, i didnt have another til 14 weeks so i cant really say from personal experience, but i think a lot of people have profile pics at 11 and 12 weeks ;) good luck!! glad you are having some feeling good days!

Thanks! I didn't see much except a big head and blob @ 8.5 weeks but that was an abdominal scan, so I think the clarity isn't as good. Hopefully a couple of weeks later, you will be right! I'm having a queasy day today, but have been feeling a little better in general the last 1/2 week. I hope this is a trend ;)

Heather - yeah we did some BDing, not as much as i hoped cus i had tummy ache but we did some pre-weekend too so hopefully there were some swimmies already waiting - i have to just hope anyway
When i got my last BFP we BD'ed once so that keeps me going :flower:

How are you doing?

Ready- good to hear! My queasiness is still going on in the afternoons, but i realized a trend, with my home daycare, the kids nap for 2 hours and i have been taking a nap as well, but when i wake up is when i start feeling sick, so i think im going to have to stop napping and just rest! I called in and got a perscription for more nausea meds but havent had a chance to go pick them up yet ;/

Dee- Good, Im sure that there are enough swimmers! I was so worried the month i got my BFP bc we didnt do it as much as i had wanted, but it ended up being enough! ;) It only takes one tiny little guy!!

Kylar, I hope skipping the nap makes a difference for you! I didn't realize nausea could creep up on you again in third tri--yikes, that's not for me! Hope you feel better...

Rosa, how's your cycle going? Do you have a test date?

I'm sorry being nauseaus has come back to get you kylar, I really hope skipping napping helps you out! Dee I have my fx for you! Ready, glad to see all is going good for you! Rosa, hoping all Is still good with you and have you set a test date yet?

afm, I have my growth scan on thursday really hoping all is still good and the sch and placenta previa have fixed themselves at this point! I am hoping for a girl but will be happy as long as the baby is healthy!!!

Rosa, how's your cycle going? Do you have a test date?

Oh I'm just fine. Sore :holly: and some creamy cm the other day (watery too) but that doesn't mean a thing with me, evidently, so who knows. No test date yet. I suspect af to come around the 28th or 29th, so I'm just chillin'. :coffee:

I honestly don't expect anything from this cycle. I completely expect af to come, schedule the laparoscopy and have an IUI in September. I would have one in August, but we'll be on our cruise. Which is fun, we'll still try naturally :winkwink: but really not expecting anything until the fall. That's fine. I'm feeling very relaxed.

Annnnd....it's officially summer for me! VERY long school year, but it's over! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->