Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

It's the coffee! Anytime I drink a caffinated coffee, "she" does cartwheels! Lol!

Lol brandy yep I think the coffee might do it!

You girls are so amazing and supportive. I love you all and appreciate the support we give eachother!

Mrsm- I don't blame you for not wanting to temp anymore. At least u know what dpo u r and will know if af is coming or more hopefully NOT COMING!

Rosa- where are u at with Ur cycle? I pray we all (minus me this month) get Xmas bfps!

I'm cd 11. Boorrring. My appt is on the 29th and thankfully I'll be gone during my o time so I won't be tempted to jump dhs bones.

I'll be driving to colorado next weekend to see my mom and dad. Mom had the amputation like I said.. I feel for her so much. Her body rejected the first skin graph so they did a second and we were all praying for her to be cancer free.. Unfortunately 3 days ago they found 3 or 4 tumors in her abdomen :'( so it's back to radiation. But she has to heal more first. It's so sad but she's the strongest woman I know! She's going to pull through this. It's just so devastating so I'll be out of state for a few days.

Actually looking forward to a roadtrip again and some time away from home and work. I told dh its ok if he has one of his UFC parties flat the house while I'm gone. Lol like a child.. I pray I come back to a kept house. They're known to get rowdy. A while back the testosterone was going so high in the house between 12 men that one of our flat screens in the living room got broke from a hat flying.. And when that happened another buddy of his was pissed that the tv was broken so he punched the wall and put a small hole in it. Wow.. Idk why I'm letting him do that after all that but I'm letting him feel like a man and di what he wants lol if it's broke. When I come home... He's buying me a new whatever it might be lol. <3

NY, I hope I do too, it would be awesome. I am sure it was totally awesome to be PG with your sister....

BRANDYS, so cool that you are feeling the movements. Definitely the coffee doing it...

MRSI, right! It is sooo depressing watching the temp decline, stressful too, hoping to curb some stress and the depressiveness of it all by no temping or even SS if I can help it. I hope your trip goes well and your appt on the 29th, and of course, that the house is still standing when you return!

AFM...You are welcome to stalk my chart, but I am trying NOT to SS and yesterday was the last temp I am going to take in the TWW&#8230; I plan to just hang in, concentrate on the holidays, work, and making sure to motivate my testing threads through to their :bfp:s unless there is some major symptom....:paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Mrs- that's funny about the dream!! Ihave been having the WERIESt DREAMS!!
I had one that I was captured by a mob! LOL!

Did Kiki test?? did I miss it??

YAY for Christmas season! Got our tree up, some presents wrapped and under the tree, decorations up,lights up!

Kendon had his 2nd set of his 4 month shots yesterday (I broke them up bc he ran such a high fever with them at his 2 month ones ) and he HAS AN EAR INFECTION!! Poor baby.

Planning Kylar's 3rd birthday, it's been SO much fun! Trying to book a private party at a local bounce house and have SPIDERMAN come!! He's into this superhero thing! I go all out on his birthdays!! They are the main present he gets from us bc i spend tons on decorations, a NICE big cake from this cake decorator I went to high school with! It's SO much fun though!! =)

Sounds like Kylar will have a fabulous birthday Heather :) I wish i could have spiderman come visit me too! lol

Hope everyone is ok :flower:

Sounds like an awesome party! I gotta figure Ella's out. She's getting older now so tougher. I was thinking do a carnival theme this year.

Sounds like 3 is going to be a fun b-day for KYLAR! Your Christmas plans are sounding good and too... LOVE!

:wave:Hi Ladies, I hope everyone is well today, heading into the weekend.

AFM...You are welcome to stalk my chart, not much to report about myself ladies&#8230; No temping after DPO/SS zone for me! Strictly motivational for my testing threads through to their :bfp:s :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Hi girls.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and good luck mrs and Kiki on testing.

Kylar and Ny- have fun planning your parties :) sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun!

Afm- I won't be on at all for a while. I have some bad news. My dad and mom called today. She had her leg amputated in hopes of getting rid of the cancer. The day before her surgery she had no tumors anywhere except her leg. Now about a month later, they did a pet scan to look for tumors and found over 370 of them!! They're now in her heart and lungs.. And now they are starting to burst. The doctors have given her till the end of the month to live. :'( so I'm leaving Wednesday to drive up there and well.. Basically spend the whole 4 days I have to say goodbye to my mom. That's if the ones in her heart dont take her before we get there. it's so hard to even write this. There's just so many tumors and they're growing soo fast. This totally sucks.. I don't even know whatto to think.. Say.. Or do..
I'll pop in to say hello when I can. <3 u guys! Talk to ya soon!

MRSI - i am sooo sorry to read your devastating news. Of course you need to be with your mum hun, she needs you to be there and we totally understand that of course. I don't know what to say to you to be honest, but just know i am thinking about you at the very difficult and sad sad time. Huge :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
We <3 u too xx

mrsi, that is horrible to hear, my prayers are with you and your family as you all go through this together!!!

MRSI, I am so very sorry to hear the news of your mother, there is nothing that I am sure can be said at this time. I hope that you make it there beforehand and get the chance to be with her at this time. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flower:

Mrs, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. :hugs: My stepdad was overtaken with cancer a couple of years ago and I know what it's like to watch someone near the end. I pray that she has comfort from her family, good pain management and a little more time to spend with everyone. Thinking of you...

I hope everyone else is doing okay. The holidays are on us now, and it is such a busy time of year (not to mention having pregnancies and babies to take care of)!

Oh mrsI. My heart breaks for you. I am so sorry to hear your news. Please know that we're here for you...:hugs:

Oh MrsI! I dont even have words! We are here when you need us.....

I'm so sorry to hear this new Mrs. I hope you make it to see her for a couple days. Lots of hugs and prayers.

MrsI- I am so sorry this is happening to your mom and family. We will be praying for you all!!!!! My heart goes out to you hun!!

Mrs, I am so sorry to hear about your Mom! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Good to see you, Kiki. :hugs: I checked out your chart...sorry to hear af came. :nope: How's it going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->