Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Ready, you're so close!!! :yipee: Post a pic of your nursery!

Last shots tonight, ladies!! (Until sunday when the a** shots start, but they're actually not that bad) Doc took one look at my ovaries and was like ooh! getting uncomfortable yet? I"m like ummm...yes....you could say that! :wacko: Trigger shot tonight and retrieval on Friday am! Come on eggies...GROW!!!!

So hope I can have that feeling you are feeling with your 2nd NY....

READY, you are getting close.

BRANDY, that is an impressive bump, I am voting girl as well!

Glad this is the last shots for you for a few days ROSA!

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

My fingers are crossed for a girl too. Is that wrong? Lol! I will certainly be happy either way, but my heart wishes for a little girl.

Brandy, you may just get your wish!

Had my appointment this morning...I'm 2-3 cm dilated & 90% effaced at 36 weeks. Any thoughts on that? I'm really not sure what is normal, but didn't expect to be that far along (even though we've always planned on the baby coming early). Doc said probably will not make it to my due date. ? :shrug: Exciting though... :)

wow ready!! the effacement is really close! i was 2-3 dialated for a few weeks, BUT it was my 2nd baby, and i was only 60 effaced, so Id say you should be ready anytime!! YAY!!!!

Thanks Heather :happydance: I've noticed a tiny bit more pressure on my pubic bone & bladder so I figured he was lower but yeah it's kinda crazy. Need to pack my hospital bag just in case! I'm kinda on the fence about timing (as if I have any control--HA) as I never wanted a christmas bday but I also hate to have to wait 3-4 more weeks to meet him. Not to mention he'd be ginormous by then. :rofl:

READY, I agree with KYLARS, 90% is high. Bags packed? Plan in order? This is looking like any day!

Oh Ready!!! I am so very very excited for you!! This is so thrilling! Any day now!!

we are officially having a............................................stubborn baby!! She/he kept its legs crossed and tucked under its bottom the ENTIRE 45 minute session! So, that's the bad news. The good news is that we get to go back on the 7th of Jan for free and see the baby again to get another look at gender! Plus, I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time and got to see the baby in 3d and got pictures and a full dvd of the entire session! Oh, and another plus, DH let me go ahead and schedule another session for 28wks! On March 3rd! Yeah!

Attachments

• TAY_2.jpg
    TAY_2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3
  • TAY_3.jpg
    TAY_3.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 3
  • TAY_6.jpg
    TAY_6.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
  • TAY_7.jpg
    TAY_7.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
  • TAY_10.jpg
    TAY_10.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
Awwww. congrats on the scan and hearig heart beat. Must be a boy, being all difficult and stuff:)

Ready- still pregnant? Lol.

great pics! Must be a girl...she was too ladylike to show her privates. :rofl: She was like you want to look at my WHAT?! :haha:

BRANDYS, awesome!!! Pics are cute! Well, we have 1 for girl, 1 for boy, I have to agree with ROSA here, I think we are looking at a very respectable girl!

READY??? News???

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Even the sonographer is insisting it is a girl without being able to see anything. We got really really nervous at first because she couldnt find the baby at all!! She searched and searched but she was looking in my pelvic area where the baby should be at this point. Guess where this baby is!! About 3 inches ABOVE my belly button!?!? The sonographer kept saying over and over, "I can not believe how high this baby is!" The minute I told my mother this she squealed and said, "It's a girl!! I just know it!" Lol!

Congrats, Brandy, that's so exciting!!!! :thumbup:

Yes I'm still pregnant...sigh. Had another check up today and my cervix is the same. No change in a week! I think it has left me disappointed and cranky. Yesterday I had braxton hicks every 4 minutes for like 10 hours along with very mild backache and crampiness. I thought for sure something was brewing, or at least dilating. I guess our baby intends to arrive after Christmas or New Years instead! I've included my 36 week bump photo. :)

Attachments

• 36_Weeks_001.jpg
    36_Weeks_001.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
Congrats on the scan Brandy :) Sounds like it was fun, i'm no good at guessing but i am going to say girl too :flower:

Ready - hope little man puts in an appearance soon for you but maybe not on christmas day! :hugs:

OMG!! READY, have you had the little man yet??? Nice pic though, you look good!

See BRANDY, that's definitely a girl as high as she is! YAY

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday!

AFM... Going to Officially be back in the chase for Jan! Thanks in part, to the best group of ladies I have ever come across on BnB!!!:hugs::flower: Also hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! Jan and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Ladies, had my beta today and it was 128!! :yipee: :wohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 4
Did you have an inkling? Any symptoms? You must be over the moon--how does it feel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->