Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

:haha: Funny. Cute pic!

Hi Ladies! :wave: Have a great weekend!

AFM... Not much to report, checkign in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for the links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

If anyone is interested, I FINALLY wrote my birth story! Link in my siggy!

KYLARS... I a going over to read that now!!! Awesome!

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust: I had a super busy weekend so forgive my absence. DD had a karate belt test, she got her belt! :happydance: We finished Christmas shopping and decorating the house. Just super busy, which is good so it keeps me from thinking about skipping this month and possibly January.... Hope you all had an awesome weekend!!!

Oh our quiet, quiet thread :rofl: I still love you all but it's hard to get on here to post! Baby's kicks and stretches are getting uncomfortable at times now and, along with tons of braxton hicks & the rest of the late pregnancy complaints, it's getting more uncomfortable every week! I wouldn't say I've reached the "I'm sick of this" point but I can understand the feeling now. ;)

Rosa, kiki, Dee, both Mrs, I hope everyone is keeping good sprits and enjoying the holidays (they are a wonderful distraction from the day to day ttc)! Everyone else, :hi:

ready! :hi: sorry you're so uncomfortable. :wacko: That sucks. When is your due date?

mrsm, congrats to your dd on the karate! I used to do that ages ago. We need a karate emoticon...:rofl:

Hey Rosa, January 12th is d-day. Would prefer not to have a Christmas birthday so we already decided that I'm going to be very still and calm at the end of Dec, but come Jan 1st, we're doing everything possible to get labor going! :headspin: :sex: :bike: Everyone in my family delivers early so I'm going to be ready by then!

How are you hun?

Hiya ladies! Sure is quiet. We are settling in here just fine and the realization that a baby is actually coming this time has me very excited! I have scheduled another scan for the 21st of this month since we didnt get to go to the other one because of the move. We will be finding out what the baby is then!!!!! Wow! Only 9 more days!! Ack!! I can't wait! Right in time for all of those after Christmas sales! Woohoo! Any guesses? I am so nervous but excited all at the same time! I will be 17 +1 on the 21st, that should surely be far enough along for see even if I am a big girl, right? If they can't find out I get to come back for free, but I sure would be disappointed not getting to know before Christmas. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well!

Brandy, very exciting! I think it's a boy. Lots of boys in this thread...when I have twins :haha: I'm sure they'll both be boys. :wacko: Look out for my kitchen when they're 16! :rofl:

Hey Rosa, January 12th is d-day. Would prefer not to have a Christmas birthday so we already decided that I'm going to be very still and calm at the end of Dec, but come Jan 1st, we're doing everything possible to get labor going! :headspin: :sex: :bike: Everyone in my family delivers early so I'm going to be ready by then!

How are you hun?

What will you be doing to induce labor? (have you ever seen that Friends episode?!) :haha:

I'm doing fine! Retrieval is on Friday and doc is very pleased and excited with how well my ovaries look this time! :dance:

Ready - sorry you are uncomfy but not long to go now - will be a fabulous new years gift if baby comes aroung then :flower:

Hope everyone is ok? Good good luck to you Rosa and everyone TTC :hugs:

BRANDY, how exciting, I now can't wait!

ROSA, I know, I use to do it years ago as well. She is such a "tomboy diva" we were shocked when she started picking karate up. She was in her words, "proud of herself." We love it, and it's been distracting for me the last couple of weeks.

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (links on first page of this thread) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Okay, do I or do I not look like I am 9mths pregnant already!?!?!

16wk bump

Attachments

• 373938_258008240926030_100001505677844_713359_130534952_n.jpg
    373938_258008240926030_100001505677844_713359_130534952_n.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4
Brandy, i say girl, i need someone to join me so I'm not the only with with the little girlie!!!

Rosa, fingers crossed for your retrieval and hope all goes well.

Ready, the end is nearing for you and when it's all over with you will spend more time remembering the birth instead of the long parts of pregnancy!!! (or atleast i do)

Hope everyone else is doing well, Dee did you get any news on your headache issues???? AFM, I am back to work unfortunately, long days and Kyleigh is usually only awake about a half hour when i get home, was already asleep tonight though. I Miss her during the day, I had so much bonding time during that 6 weeks off with her that now i hate working.

What will you be doing to induce labor? (have you ever seen that Friends episode?!) :haha:

I'm doing fine! Retrieval is on Friday and doc is very pleased and excited with how well my ovaries look this time! :dance:

Rosa, we are totally planning :sex: 3 times in 24 hours (our birthing instructor swears by it), pressure points, exercise & house cleaning. He feels like he's trying to claw his way out as it is with all of his pushing and punching so maybe he won't need much encouragement!

Yay for retrieval! :happydance: FX this is your cycle!!

Brandy, you do have quite a bump going :thumbup: I'll have to post a pic here with my latest bump too! I'm going to vote girl for you as well!

Ready, just think, I had my guy at 36+5...you could be going any time! SOOOOO excited for you! When will you stop working?

Brandy- wow thats an impressive bump!!!!!

Brandy, i say girl, i need someone to join me so I'm not the only with with the little girlie!!!

Rosa, fingers crossed for your retrieval and hope all goes well.

Ready, the end is nearing for you and when it's all over with you will spend more time remembering the birth instead of the long parts of pregnancy!!! (or atleast i do)

Hope everyone else is doing well, Dee did you get any news on your headache issues???? AFM, I am back to work unfortunately, long days and Kyleigh is usually only awake about a half hour when i get home, was already asleep tonight though. I Miss her during the day, I had so much bonding time during that 6 weeks off with her that now i hate working.

Repo - thanks for asking, i have an MRI on the 20th of this month so should know more after that :) Sorry you had to go back to work, hope thats working out ok x

Ready, just think, I had my guy at 36+5...you could be going any time! SOOOOO excited for you! When will you stop working? QUOTE]
EEEK! I know! It's freaking me out! Finishing the nursery this weekend, no matter what. :thumbup: I have a doc appt tommorrow and hoping they will check for dilation; I don't know if that is typical or not. It's such a weird feeling to know it could be anytime or not for 5 weeks yet...I'm sure the waiting will drive me nuts by the end. I'm planning to work up until the end as I only get 12 weeks, no matter when I start it. It is so hard to believe that I was struggling with ttc and miscarriage and worry and now I am here. It will happen for all of you girls too!

Tell me about it! 2 MC's and the heart ache and stress of TTC for over a year after the 2nd MC, it made me believe I would never have another child...and now my little guy is here for real and smiles at me. Its so surreal. The gratitude towards what i've been given is almost overwhelming. Im so happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->