Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Ohmygosh, READY!!!! Congrats!! Talk about a fast labor! :wacko: At least it didn't last long. Sorry to hear how painful it was though. Gavin is awesome. What a doll! I hope you recover soon.

Heather, thanks! I was wondering when you'd see that! I got my bfp on December 30.

Who asked....my 2nd and 3rd betas were high, doubling and then tripling in 2 days, so that's excellent! Monday is my scan.

Brandy, congrats on the girl!!! :headspin:

Oh Rosa! Scan Monday!?! I'm hoping for twin! We need a set in this thread!!

READY!!! He is adorable! Sorry that you were in pain, but a lovely quick successful labor!

ROSA, those numbers are leaning to multiples, I am excited, like BRANDY, I think we are due a set of twins in here.... can't wait for the scan.

Hi to the rest of you mommies!:wave:

:dust: to us still hoping and praying!

AFM... Still no AF... Donations in 2 days. Now I am hoping AF stays away for another 10 mos as I plan to move forward as if I am gearing up to OV. Hoping I have a chance...:dust:

I'm secretly hoping for twins too. :blush: dh just wants one, but I honestly don't want to do this ivf again. Twins and we're done!

I'm back... again lol. I hate that I keep wandering off for so long. There's just been so much going on with the holidays. Nan's health had been getting worse and we were trying to spend as much time with the family as we could. She ended up dying early Friday morning before Christmas, then the next week was spent dealing with the funeral and family visiting from out of state. To top things off we've been sick on and off for weeks. I promise to keep checking in at least once a day, I think I can make time for that.

ROSA!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: This is SO EXCITING!!! You've finally got your little baby, or should I say babies lol. I couldn't be happier for you. After all this struggle, you are finally getting your little one and you definitely deserve it.

Brandy!! Yay for another girl!! And it's exactly what you wanted!! That's so wonderful!!!

Mrs- I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, I know exactly what you are going through. Nan had suffered for a while with brain tumors. It was so hard to watch her rapidly fall apart When last Christmas she was just fine. We saw her at the hospice the night she was taken in and it was incredibly painful. I wish you didn't have to go through this.

ready- I've already talked to you on facebook but congrats again!! You are so lucky to have had such a quick labor. I pushed longer than you were in labor lol. He is such a cutie and so worth all the pain. Enjoy every second you can with him, because the time just flies way too fast.

I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Roman will be 5 months on Sunday :[ My sweet little boy isn't so little anymore. Had him weighed yesterday at my breastfeeding group and he weighs 16lbs 4.5oz. He's already trying to scoot around on the floor. He's such a happy baby, always smiling and laughing up a storm. He love, love LOVES his baby food, always lunging at the spoon. He is the light of my life. One of my friends from group just found out she's pregnant, and TONS of my facebook friends have either had babies since I had Roman or found out they are pregnant... Now I'm starting to get broody. I want to be pregnant again and my little man is not even 5 months yet, how crazy am I??

wow, i have missed soo much, haven't checked in much lately with kyleigh and being back to working 50 hours, i just don't have time for what seems like anything anymore. Congrats ready on the quick delivery and bringing roman into this world, rosa on your bfp and great betas, and brandie on your it's a girl!!! finally another one to join Kyleigh.

we have all been battling colds here, kyleighs on albuterol breathing treatments that she does not like at all, but getting better. I as well will try to keep more up to date but now it's bedtime goodnight ladies

......welcome back Love!

I have just been considering reusable diapers...any opinions?

I am a bit slow/tired/distracted so please if im missing someone dont be offended...but I think we now just have to get MM and MRS to their bfp finish line right?

LOVE and REPO Hiiii!!! So good to hear that ROMAN an KYLEIGH are doing well. Nice to get your updates!

NY Yes, MRSI, DEE, and I are still waiting on the BFP parties!!! We are hoping to add some dark pink lines to the thread sometime this year!

AFM... No AF... I'm nervous!! DW is OVg so that fits in the normal time that I would be 2-3 days behind. :sad: I called and pushed my donations back.... Few ladies think it is pointless to waste, so, I wait.... I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and for those with extra day, I hope you rest!:dust:

Kiki is still in the running for a sticky bean as well.

Ny- I wasn't sure about cloth diapers. A few moms in my breastfeeding group use them and seem to really like them. The thing for me was all the additional washing I'd have to do, and with our apartment still not having a working washer and dryer after over 10months it's just not all that possible for us. I'd take a peak around the natural parenting boards and see how they like them.

Lol duh! Dee! . I'm sorry! How stupid seeings how I follow your journal! I can be an idiot.

Love I figured since I'm home right now I better make my job harder. Lol.

Thanks, love! It's nice to see you back in here. :hugs:

My sil does the cloth diapers and LOVES them. So much in fact that I'm going to research them as well. I don't know much about them, but they're much more involved than just the cloth and a safety pin that thye used to be.

Yep and there are like a trillion diff kinds. I gotta get my google on also.

Hi Ladies :wave:

Just stopping in for an update and to see how you are all getting along? Well I hope.

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... still. I attempted to rest this weekend, and hope AF would get me started, but, nothing, and I didn't really rest. I am trying not to stress out as taht interferes with OV too. Latest cycle I've had since MC, likely going to try to get an appt just to check things. Well, it was great to see some BFPs this morning though, helped lift my spirits. I hope you ladies had a wonderful weekend!:dust:

Against my better judgement, here is a bump pic from today. I am the size of a whale! What the heck am I gonna look like full term!?!?

Attachments

• PC140173.jpg
    PC140173.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 8
Wow, thats an impressive bump brandy!! :thumbup: Maybe at fullterm it wont look so much bigger? We will see i guess :flower:

BRANDYS nice bump you have there!!

:wave: Hi Ladies!

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... STILL. I have my CBFM and the donations in cue, just waiting.... Frustrating....

Brandy- Your bump is gorgeous! At least you look pregnant, when I was 21 weeks I just looked fat. You only look bigger because you've already had two children so your uterus knows exactly what to do. In the end all that matters is that beautiful baby.

Rosa- Didn't you have that ultrasound on Monday? Where are the pictures of those twins!! Maybe triplets lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->