Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

NY Thanks! And what a cuuuute Avatar pic that is!:flower:

AFM... CD30/15DPO: Well, I have not tested again, and won't until I am at least one day late, that would be Sunday. I did take my temp a couple times after I committed to stopping, because I was testing. Not really SS either, just noticing anything that is hard to ignore, which is nothing. Cramping has subsided alot and the achey bbs has also. I am still charting and you are welcome to STALK it! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend planned, that is filled with BFP testing, BFP :sex:, OV preparations, or just a plain excellent weekend!:dust:

I dont know much about charting but yours looks pretty good doesnt it MRSM???
Good luck to you and hope AF does not show this weekend!

I also don't know much about the charting. I never did it but when I had begun for 3 days and ended up that I was already pregnant....but isnt yours being so high a good thing? Especially only 2 days til AF due? Hoping!

DEE and NY Turns out, you all were right!! I am sooo nervous right now!

AFM... CD33/18DPO: I was suppose to test yesterday, but didn't I waited until I was later... you can read more in my journal.... BFP! Ladies.... :bfp: I am passed happy, but just as far passed scared. I booked an appt with my doc for Thursday since I have had a MC and we are going to move forward from there. I am cautious, very cautious.... I thank you all for your support in each way that it was given... I want to send an extra special thanks to my "Secret Santa" ladies!!! Read more in the journal... Let's go Feb BFPS!!!!

OMG!!! OMG!!! I am so flipping happy for you!!! Yeah!!!!!!! That is so amazing and wonderful!! Stick baby stick!!

OMG MRSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had this feeling about you (really) i even thought about you on sunday but then forgot to come here to see if you tested! Maybe i am turning psychic! I am soooo pleased for you and i know how scary it is when you have suffered loss but keep positive and we are all here to support you :hugs:

Oh and i forgot to add that i will start testing on the weekend so wish me luck too!

MRSM!!!!! Congrats!!!! :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: That's incredible news!!!!

Dee, good luck testing!! This thread seems to have taken a good turn lately. :winkwink:

Yay!~!!! Yayyayayaayyayay!~ Bfp's make me so happy. Congrats to you and many women who have a MC go on to have a perfect baby the next time. I did! So worry, but dont let it consume you.

And yay, I know how to read a chart. Lol

DEE good luck Hun, testing, I think ROSA is right, this thread is picking up and it sounds like you are due for a sticky BFP!!!:dust:

:flower: I want to thank you all for your well wishes, thoughts, prayers, and :dust: that you have given over the last year. It has certainly helped me through, I am nervous as the lines are still rather light, but I am holding on.... Thank you so much for your support ladies, it means so much!:flower:

AFM... CD34/19DPO: I tested again this morning, still a BFP, it is still faint, hoping that it gets darker and darker and the results are good on Thursday! Pics in the journal! Let's go Feb BFPs!!!!

CONGRAT MRSM!!!! I'm so excited for you!! It's so wonderful that you finally got your bfp after such a bumpy journey. And it was a bit harder than most since you don't get your swimmers from the tap lol. You and DW must be just over the moon. This little one is going to be super sticky and you'll just be praying for him or her to come out lol. I love bfps, makes me wish for another one myself.

Dee- Fingers tightly crossed for your bfp! You and MrsM could be bump buddies!!

Congrats MRSM!!!!!!! We just have a coup,r more o go before out whole group has babies!!!!

DEE, hang in there Hun, it is still early! No :af: FXD!:dust:

I wanted to thank you ladies for your well wishes, please keep them coming... I have been spotting to light flow since Friday evening. I have more in my journal, just trying to remain calm until results on Wednesday. I will be sure to update...

Sorry to hear of the spotting MRSM - i really hope the results are good for you :hugs: Good luck and be sure to let us know :hugs: FX FX

Oh, hang in there MrsM. Stick little bean!

Dee- I am so very sorry, I want this so badly for you and know your pain all too well. I will keep praying that it happens for you!

AFM- 3rd TRI!!!!!!!! Holy Crap! I really honestly didnt think I would make it past 12wks, let alone to 3rd tri! I am so thankful and feel so blessed!

Congrats on 3rd tri brandys! Its amazing to look at your baby and think that you never expected to make it past 10 weeks.

hey Love- still doing the baby wearing stuff and if so what are you using now that he is bigger?

MrsM- My thoughts are with you and your little bean. I had spotting at around 7 weeks, just like my previous miscarriage, and I was so sure I was losing this little one too. Had a scan that showed my perfect little peanut, with no reason for the bleeding. Then at 10 weeks I really had a scare. I started bleeding heavy red and past 3 large clots, one the size of my palm. I was so positive that I was holding my little one in my hand, but sure enough that little trouble maker was still there bouncing around. The couldn't figure out why I was bleeding but told me to take it easy. Try to keep good thoughts, maybe this little one is just a trouble making boy like the lot we've had so far.

Brandy- Whooray for third tri!!!! It's time to believe it, you're going to have a happy little baby not too long from now. I'm so glad you've finally made it to this point. It's a hard road after a loss but this little one is going to be just perfect.

ny- yep, still babywearing and absolutely loving it. I wear him every time I go out. I'm a big fan of buckle carriers, easy on and easy off. Right now I am in love with mei tei's. It's somewhere in the middle between wrapping and a buckle carrier. You tie it around your waist, put the baby in, cross the straps on your back and either tie in the or cross them in the front and tie in back if the straps are long enough. The mei tei I am ordering with my income tax is an Obimama. The are SOOOO comfortable and soft and they will last him well into toddlerhood when I start back wearing. Where do you live? There are babywearing groups and organizations all over the country. I can try to find one close to you. It's really the best way to get a feel for carriers as they have lending libraries where you can borrow carriers to check out so you aren't spending a fortune on something you might not like.

:af: got me ladies :cry:

Onto cycle 3 since trying.......................

Sorry to hear that, Dee. :hugs: You'll get there.

MrsM, I just saw your siggy. You poor thing. :hugs: I'm so sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->