Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Did you have an inkling? Any symptoms? You must be over the moon--how does it feel?

I feel in shock still, I think! :shock: I did have an inkling. I just felt it. I had a few preggo dreams, I had major implantation cramps a few days after my transfer, I have been super tired, and I have a mild case of OHSS (hyper-stimulated syndrome) and it's getting worse, which usually means the hcg levels are getting higher. I went into the doc today for another u/s because of all the fluid in my abdomen (due to the ohss) and he said it will probably get worse before it gets better, and how did I feel? I said worse, actually. He smiled and said excellent. LOL! :saywhat: Not exactly what you want your doc to say. He said the fact that you have more fluid in you is a very good sign. :thumbup: Turns out he was right! He told me Wednesday after I had more fluid again that he thought it was probably a sign of pregnancy, so I've been kind of confident since then.

I'm so over the moon! Not telling family until after Tuesday's beta, just in case.

Oh my gosh Rosa - congratulations!!! What an awesome christmas/new year pressie for you! :hugs:
Good luck with your next Beta xx

Yay for a ticker Rosa! :) Maybe you will be with our next run of girls lol

Are these for me?! :haha:

Ready, any babies yet? How are you feeling?

So, does this mean I'll have a boy, since that's what we have in this thread? :haha:

Hey Rosa, FX that you get your twins!!! I imagine your doc will have an inkling with how your hcg rises...in any case, a happy healthy boy or girl will be such a blessing! I think odds are boy with the way this thread goes, but you never know!! :)

I'm doing well, trying not to be frustrated that labor hasn't kicked in yet. Have tried a number of things to get'er going, but nothing so far except dislodging my plug. Can anyone say ew? I keep dropping this nasty mucous deliciousness; here I thought it would be a one time event. :rofl: It is still early days and my little monkey is quite content in there :)

Oh Rosa! I am so very excited for you! Yeah!!

Afm- I have major awesome news! I am on my phone rifht now, hard to type so I will have to wait until latlater.

Oh Rosa! I am so very excited for you! Yeah!!

Afm- I have major awesome news! I am on my phone rifht now, hard to type so I will have to wait until latlater.

What's the scoop Brandy? Did you find out if it's a boy or girl??

CONGRATS :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos ROSA!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!! :happydance:

BRANDY, ummm... you MUST be off the phone now.... NEWS???

READY, how are you feeling??? Laboring yet?

AFM... Happy New Year! I am temping again, YAY! AF should be here in a couple days if she follows schedule so I will be back in this race soon with OV around the 18th. I can't wait to POAS! I get my OPKs and HPTs tonight in the mail, I have been tracking the package. Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Rosa, yes that was for you! Lol. How did the beta or hcg test go today? Not sure what you call it. .....

Brandy? Whats the good news?

Ready- im sorry, I never made it to 38 weeks and honestly wish I did! Lol. Hope you have this lil guy soon. Have you annoynced the name yet to us, or are you waiting?

Good luck MM! I hope its a good new year for you.

Kian is 14 weeks now and getting SOOOO big! I am in awe at how the time flies. Having fun, but its also exhausting! After such a tough pregnancy, I hoped for an easy baby, but NOPE. He's a toughie!

Still waiting for the beta results. I probably won't get them until tomorrow, since doc didn't write "stat." I thought about writing it myself...:blush: :rofl:

well, i suppose good girl for not doing it....you need all the karma on your side right now!! Lol

Hello ladies...good to see a few of you back here :) Let us know your beta results tomorrow Rosa!! :happydance:

Ny, your chunky monkey is too cute! What makes him a tough baby?

Still waiting for the little guy...thought he would come a little sooner than this but I guess he didn't want a holiday birthday! I can't blame him for that... I've had my "bloody show" so I am just waiting for painful contractions and trying not to scream at every person that says "you're still HERE?" or "no baby YET?" :brat: :)

Thanks! Kian is just kinda tough to take out and about. I mean, in all fairness, we've gone shopping about 74.5 times since day after christmas. Lol. But he hates his carseat so naps for a little bit but usually by our second stop is crying and sputtering spit all over and red faced PISSED. And doesn't settle. Until we give up our errands all crabby and fighting with each other and go home. Then he' fine. Only if on our lap. Lol. Like today, he keeps falling asleep on my lap and if I try to set him down for a nap wakes within 3 minutes and is really cranky. So if I wanna sit on the couch or the bed all day with him napping (which I dont) all is fine.

He is just at a tough age because he is awake a ton more, but not holding or playing with toys yet, so basically needs me to be in his face talking/singing/making stupid faces all day to be happy!

Bloody show huH? nice! means something has happened. I dont understand why at 38 weeks everyone is so surprised you are still preg?!? Most women go over so its not really that weird! Sorry, i bet yo udont wanna go over! It musta been weird to not know if your baby would be a 2011 or a 2012 baby!!

That makes sense, Ny...bummer about not liking the car seat! He is too cute though :)

Something must be happening to my cervix with the spotting and all; I have my next appointment tomorrow. I think once you get in the green zone for delivery people assume it is coming like now. With closer friends & family, they know that the women in my family tend to go early & that I've been dilated for a few weeks now...basically we all expect it soon but he's like hanging onto my kidney or something in there.

I'm sorry! I should have said if it was baby related! It's not, but still great! So you all know that we moved from Florida to Georgia in late November. Well we have been staying in an extended stay motel for the past month and a half while looking for a house. Well over the weekend I found my dream house literally. I have always dreamed of having a big old farm house with a rocking chair porch and land. Well, it just fell into my lap?! I am now living in a 4 bedroom turn of the century farm house with four rocking chairs and two porch swings on 7 acres!!! I cant even believe it!! I will post pics once internet is up at the house. They are coming this afternoon. The best part? Zach has his own room AND now I get to have a nursery!!!!! We are HOPEFULLY finding out what the baby is on Saturday and then I get to start decorating the baby's room! YEah!!! Okay got to get back to work now! Lol!

BRANDY! Awesome news! GL and Congrats! CAn't wait to hear about the sex of the baby next week either!

AFM... Nothing much happening, just monitoring everything and lining up my donation times! I got my OPKs and HPTs from eBay last night. I am ready to start the new year off with the best foot forward in TTC this Jan 2012.:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->