Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

sounds like my dream home too! long as its a fixed up farm house. im in an 1800's house now thats crap. not the cute old house!

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/brandyxoxo25/its-a-girl.gif

Woohoo! We found out this morning! Three clear as day lines!! Yeah!!!! We didnt get any more pictures as they let us come back for free just to find out sex. But it was so amazing how much more developed she was in just 2wks! She looked great and heart sounded perfect!

Zoey Mae Taylor!!! Eeek! That sounds so amazing!

Awwww CONGRATS Brandy, we will be waiting to welcome Miss Zoe Marie!

How is everyone today?

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF. I expected AF to be here by now and set up donations, I think that I am going to keep them scheduled as it is next week and if AF shows, I still have a chance. Push them back couple of days and move forward. I am just nervous as to why AF is missing. And of course ladies... I took an IC Saturday and stark white as it should be. Hoping I have a chance where I get AF or not...:dust:

Hi ladies! I think about you all the time!

Rosa and MrsM- I was hopeful to see a bfp when I got one here :( it's ok though! It's going to happen soon! One time I did this psychic thing idk who it was may ethe other ladies would remember.. You go on there and answer questions and she " can tell you when you'll conceive" lol didn't work for me but there are a lot of positive reviews.. And hey.. $10 for a bit of fun.. What the heck! :) ones name is gayle the other Jenny (like me but mine is spelled Jeni)

Brandi- so stoked it's a girl! And I love the name! We picked out our boy name (if) it ever happens -Austin :) dh doesn't have a middle name so idk if we'll give him one. If it's a girl then it's Lilliana Isabel (lily bell :)

I haven't read back at all
Ready have you had your little one yet?
How is everyone doing?!

Afm- uh.. Craziness! Good news is my mom made it past the end of the year, bad news is we just put her in hospice 4 days ago so we expect it to happen within the next 3 weeks. I got to spend 5 days with her last month, and talk to her every day. Shes starting to get delusional (brain tumors more than likely with it growing so fast they're not even doing the scans now to see where they're at.) so she just goes in to these blank stares in the middle of the conversation them after a few minutes she comes back.
So between my mom, work, and now moving (our house is 2brm and with my dad moving here afterward we had to get a bigger house, 4 brm 2 living room 2.5 bath :) I'm in love with it. And we'll just rent out our current house, I'm drained. Things are tense between DH and I, probably because I'm emotional a lot and am soo stressed but I've been nagging a lot and it's tough. Sometimes I feel like I'm dealing with this alone without his help.. :( im getting gray hairs!

So just an update on me.. Life is busy with family, work and getting ready for the new changes taking place.

Just wants to say hi since it's been a few weeks since ive been on.

MRSI - i am so sorry to hear about how tough things are with you right now :hugs: Its so hard to deal with anything like that on top of daily life, sending you my best wishes :flower: I think your mother would appreciate you being there so much, even if she cant always express it :hugs::hugs: Take care xx

Aw MrsI, I have missed you so much! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. We are here for you any time you need us.

Ready- Where is that kid already!! Lol! Hope all is well!

Love- You have been super quiet! How are things going?

MrsM- Hoping this next cycle proves to be the one!!

Rosa- How are you feeling? I hope everything is going well! When do we find out if there are twinnies in there?

AFM- Yeah!! Half way today!! Woot!

We painted little Zoey's room this weekend, Zach got very helpful! Lol! It is starting to feel so real! I also got a killer deal on an antique wood baby cradle. $25!! Plus, we put up a tire swing in the front yard for Zach. Busy, productive weekend!! I love it!! I took some pics!

Attachments

• PC050164.jpg
    PC050164.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2
  • PC050163.jpg
    PC050163.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 2
  • PC050166.jpg
    PC050166.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 3
  • PC040159.jpg
    PC040159.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3
  • PC040141.jpg
    PC040141.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4
Oh no! Lol! That is the formal living room. We just don't have our furniture from Florida yet.

BRANDYS, those pics are awesome.... I cannot wait to be PG!

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... still I expected AF to be here by now. I am going to keep donations as is, next week. Likely a late OV... Hoping anyway. Hoping I have a chance whether I get AF or not...:dust:

Lol! I wondered if that was babies room with the fireplace too! Looks like a lovely crib though :) and i love your sons swing Brandy :flower:

I am approaching ovulation so we are making sure to get lots of BD'ing in between now and monday. Wish me luck, this is our first cycle 'trying' since the last miscarriage.

Hi ladies...sorry I haven't been on awhile. I've been busy! I had my little boy last Thursday :happydance::happydance: Some of you are on facebook so you've seen all the updates but I haven't had a chance to post here. It's a crazy story really. I had been dilated for a few weeks and spotting off & on that week; I had a doc appointment in the afternoon and had progressed to 4cm. I was having a backache and braxton hix all day so I thought something was brewing & so did the doc. Chilled with a heating pad in the evening and went to bed. I woke up after an hour or so with a strong contraction and told DH they were starting to get painful. So...he went downstairs to get a snack and I literally followed him a minute later because I got another strong contraction and had to tell him it was "time" ! :) He bundled up my stepson and flew to drop him at his mother's...in the meantime I was on all fours on our bed with contractions 2-4 minutes apart from the get-go! Yikes... my water burst in an enormous gush all over our bed just as he got back to the house. It was all so painful, and fast...it was all I could do to get dressed and put on my coat. I felt so much pressure & pain while we were driving; I was out of my mind but breathing through the contractions. We arrived at the hospital, wheelchair up to L&D, and somehow managed to get out of my clothes. It is all such a blur! When the doc came in, I was in excruciating pain with contractions on top of each other and when he checked me...I will remember this forever...he said "she's fully". They told me I could push whenever I was ready! Long story short, it was less than a four hour labor, no pain meds, and I pushed for less than 15 minutes!! It was the hardest damn thing I've ever done, but I did it :happydance:

The baby's heart rate dipped right at the end and the doc said I needed to get him out now...I pushed like crazy and he flew out of me like a rocket. Unfortunately I tore in the process but he is safe & sound. He is totally the love of my life and such a sweet baby and a great eater and snuggler. Oh and his name is Gavin Zachariah :cloud9:

Hello to you all! Congrats Brandy on a little girl :) Dee, good luck this cycle! Rosa...what happened with your beta? Did I miss it maybe?

Attachments

• Baby Gavin 024.jpg
    Baby Gavin 024.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Baby Gavin 058.jpg
    Baby Gavin 058.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Baby Gavin 012.jpg
    Baby Gavin 012.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
Ready Gavin is absolutely adorable and you look so well! - many many congratulations and what a fab and quick birth story in the end! :hugs::thumbup::happydance::happydance:

He is breath taking!!! I am so very happy and excited for you Ready!! Wow, he is handsome!

So much has happened lately!!!

Congrats rosa on your BFP!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW it would happen for you!!!!

Congrats brandy on team PINK!!!!! Yay!!!

And congrats ready on a beautiful and healthy baby boy!!!! What a great birth story!! That's o awesome!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->