Those TTC for awhile.

Thanks pink32 :) I'm not going anywhere! I am very glad to have you ladies here :)

I don't like the tww forums much, they make you over think the slightest twinge lol.

:) sending you all babydust :) xx

goody - glad your not going to leave us :hugs:

im feeling a bit left out as im the only one who hasnt had children

the nearest ive ever been is having my mc in dec

i liked parts of the tww forum, but every twinge is noted and most have moved on to 1st tri now - so im going to stay here until i get my twins :winkwink:

Thanks pink32 :) I'm not going anywhere! I am very glad to have you ladies here :)

I don't like the tww forums much, they make you over think the slightest twinge lol.

:) sending you all babydust :) xx

i try not to symptom spot. last month i had these weird cramps all throughout my ttw and thought, maybe, but nope. still don't know what that was. tbh, i always skip the symptoms posts. there's really no way to tell if it's pregnancy or af cause they both have the same symptoms. it's only in hindsight you know what your symptoms meant. i don't want to get someones hopes and say sounds like pregnancy and then af shows. that's probably way more of a letdown.

pinky, you may not have children yet, but you are gonna be the first one on here to post about having twins! ok, i made it like 3 hours without saying it, does that count?

all the symptoms i had througout the whole of dec - i still have now!

i think mine are just result of coming off bcp

i got to the point where if i sneezed i was thinking "ooh pregnancy symptom"

lol! i had zero symptoms with DS so i know no symptoms doesn't mean you're not. i never even had morning sickness. i was just hungry! while other women would be throwing up i was stuffing my face, lol. DS was born with a birth defect though and i've read that no MS can mean birth defect. in my case, it was right. but then again, i know lots of women who had no MS and no birth defects either.

I had no idea I was pregnant, the only way time I suspected was when my period was late and because I had period pains I thought I was going to start AF everyday :-/ wasn't until I did a test and I got an invalid that I thought maybe I am pregnant, actually I had really sore boobs, and I never had that before but I get that right before AF is due now :(

moter - 3 hours isnt not mentioning it again!!! :rofl:

ive read that its quite common for pple not to have ms

sore boobs seems to be common - i think i have the most insensitive boobs in history so any sort of ache or twinge in them would be lovely

bring on the sore bbs!!!

i just feel sick all day long and its really getting me down = woman today at scan didnt think anything of it but its not natural to feel sick since start of dec

maybe mention that to your dr. he might have some insight for you. hope you start feeling better soon!

maybe mention that to your dr. he might have some insight for you. hope you start feeling better soon!

he knows all ready

when i first went to see him with nausea,backache, niggling cramps, bloated stomach, tender and sore stomach - id had them all for 3 weeks before iwent to see him , then started brown spotting and thats why he did the tests

when i saw him last week i told him i still had all the above and he said to wait for ultrasound scan

thats why im going to see him next week to talk about scan and say that i still have the above and thats why i want hormones and ov tested

he's right to do the scan. these sypmtoms are sometimes seen in ectopic pregnancy - in your tube - but they would have seen that on a scan.
when i was reading about fibroids it said some symptoms are backache and bloating like you describe. when did you say your next scan is?

have they rules out ectopic pregnancy? an ectopic wouldn't show up in bloodwork, but the symptoms you describe sound like an ectopic. you will often have pregnancy symptoms. the stomach pain though is common with an ectopic.

he's right to do the scan. these sypmtoms are sometimes seen in ectopic pregnancy - in your tube - but they would have seen that on a scan.
when i was reading about fibroids it said some symptoms are backache and bloating like you describe. when did you say your next scan is?

i dont have another scan booked yet - she only mentioned it today lol NHS doesnt work that quick!

he did mention to me possible ectopic/mc but because of the brown spotting which went on for 7 days he said it was mc

the lady today did say that she didnt think it was fibroids, just that it could be, she couldnt see my left ovary as it was hiding behind my uterus

i can put up with backacke, bloatingand niggling cramps - its the nausea that im struggling with - ive been sick twice only, rest of time i just want to be sick and sometimes sit there heaving

i'm gonna post this about ectopic not to scare you, but just so you are aware should you have any of these symptoms. if you do, don't wait for another scan, go to the ER.

Ectopic Pregnancy

An ectopic pregnancy is a life-threatening condition that requires emergency treatment. It predominantly occurs when the embryo implants in one of the fallopian tubes instead of the uterus. Rarely, the embryo can attach to an ovary or other abdominal organs. An ectopic pregnancy is most likely to occur within the first few weeks of pregnancy and is usually discovered by the 8th week of pregnancy.
How Common Is Ectopic Pregnancy?

An ectopic pregnancy is estimated to occur in up to 1 out of every 50 pregnancies.
What Are the Symptoms of an Ectopic Pregnancy?

Common symptoms include:

Light vaginal bleeding
Nausea and vomiting
Lower abdominal pain
Sharp abdominal cramps
Pain on one side of the body
Dizziness or weakness
Pain in the shoulder, neck, or rectum

If the fallopian tube ruptures, the pain and bleeding could be severe enough to cause fainting.

If you are experiencing the symptoms listed above, contact your health care provider right away and go to the emergency room. Getting to the hospital immediately is important to reduce the risk of hemorrhaging (severe bleeding) and to preserve your fertility.

i am a bit concerned for you with the nausea and stomach pain dear.

i'm gonna post this about ectopic not to scare you, but just so you are aware should you have any of these symptoms. if you do, don't wait for another scan, go to the ER.

Ectopic Pregnancy

An ectopic pregnancy is a life-threatening condition that requires emergency treatment. It predominantly occurs when the embryo implants in one of the fallopian tubes instead of the uterus. Rarely, the embryo can attach to an ovary or other abdominal organs. An ectopic pregnancy is most likely to occur within the first few weeks of pregnancy and is usually discovered by the 8th week of pregnancy.

An ectopic pregnancy is estimated to occur in up to 1 out of every 50 pregnancies.

Common symptoms include:

Light vaginal bleeding
Nausea and vomiting
Lower abdominal pain
Sharp abdominal cramps
Dizziness or weakness

If the fallopian tube ruptures, the pain and bleeding could be severe enough to cause fainting.

If you are experiencing the symptoms listed above, contact your health care provider right away and go to the emergency room. Getting to the hospital immediately is important to reduce the risk of hemorrhaging (severe bleeding) and to preserve your fertility.

a few days after i saw the doc for 1st blood test, he then arranged for a 2nd blood test
the day after that (xmas eve night) i was rushed to hospital with severe pain in stomach and i was holding my jogging bottoms away from my stomach as even they were hurting mewhen they touched my stomach

they did more blood tests and ruled out ectopic and confirmed mc

i then saw my doc again on 29th dec and he agreed but because i still had pains and nausea etc thats why he called to bring my ultrasound scan forward

i even mentioned mc/ectopic to lady today at the scan - she said it wasnt ectopic

Ectopic Pregnancy

Common symptoms include:

Light vaginal bleeding
Nausea and vomiting
Lower abdominal pain
Sharp abdominal cramps
Dizziness or weakness

a few days after i saw the doc for 1st blood test, he then arranged for a 2nd blood test
the day after that (xmas eve night) i was rushed to hospital with severe pain in stomach and i was holding my jogging bottoms away from my stomach as even they were hurting mewhen they touched my stomach

they did more blood tests and ruled out ectopic and confirmed mc

i then saw my doc again on 29th dec and he agreed but because i still had pains and nausea etc thats why he called to bring my ultrasound scan forward

i even mentioned mc/ectopic to lady today at the scan - she said it wasnt ectopic

ok, that is a relief. you had me a bit worried there! glad it wasn't ectopic. maybe it will just take a bit for your bodies hormones to go back to normal after the m/c.

i was worried to until doc confirmed it wasnt

yes i agree but the doc checking hormones cant hurt

yeah, still have him check. and let me know your results! i think we are cycle buddies too. we will be in the tww around the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->