Those TTC for awhile.

Wow you ladies sure are busy when I don't get a chance to come on here :) well I think I have o this month and I'm pretty sure this is the start of my tww :-/ anyone else there yet? I don't wanna go to the tww forum alone if your all here :( lol

How is everyone feeling? I'm feeling as positive as can be cos that's all you can do right? X

Good luck ladies :) xx

Wow you ladies sure are busy when I don't get a chance to come on here :) well I think I have o this month and I'm pretty sure this is the start of my tww :-/ anyone else there yet? I don't wanna go to the tww forum alone if your all here :( lol

How is everyone feeling? I'm feeling as positive as can be cos that's all you can do right? X

your on your own hunnie - i only finished AF on tues

ive decided that although i did it last month, i prob wont move over this month as i prefer it in here - less symptom spotting lol

forgot to say - good luck in your tww hun

and also ............................... dont leave us :cry:

got another week yet before the TWW. that is great for you though! i'll join you in the tww forum next week. glad you are feeling positive. i am too. taking it easy this cycle and not gonna get all upset if it doesn't happen yet. there's always next cycle.

your on your own hunnie - i only finished AF on tues

ive decided that although i did it last month, i prob wont move over this month as i prefer it in here - less symptom spotting lol

what kind of opk's do you use? i was using clear blue digi but have some first response ones to try. they sure are expensive.

hi ladies can i join.. this is my 8th cycle ttc number 2.. 8 months seems a lifetime.. without trying to upset LTTCers :flower:

welcome lewsmom! i'm on cycle 8 too. hoping 8th time a charm. i did lurk the lttc forum but felt like it was not the place for me yet. so many have been trying for longer than me. i wish them lots of babydust and hope they all get their bfp's soon. maybe they should create an inbetween forum. it's been getting harder for me to see so many get a bfp after a couple cycles. i'm very happy for them, but i keep losing my ttc buddies! it's nice to know i'm not the only one here.

Moter - I use IC OPKS, i just got a digital monitor but the tests havent arrived yet but when i read up on it (after buying it) i have to do a whole month of testing each day so that it knows your cycle grrrrrrr

just realised we are due to ov around the same time

lewsmom - welcome hun - i think that once ttc 8 days feels like a lifetime lol

i'm gonna use up my opk's and quit for awhile. if no bfp, i think i'll switch to the IC's. i have spent way too much on opk's!

let me know how that monitor works for you. i've been on the fence about it.

thanks for the warm welcome ladies.. its very hard because we all know there are people out their who really struggle ttc.. but its horrible for anyone after the 6 month mark i think... it comes with alot of stress and worry.. im lucky i have a soon to be 5 year old handsome prince.. but we are dying for another prince or princess.. been really stressed the last few months.. starting to think whether something fertility wise could be wrong i dunno.. does any1 else feel this way?

i'm gonna use up my opk's and quit for awhile. if no bfp, i think i'll switch to the IC's. i have spent way too much on opk's!

i got 50 for £5 - at that price you dont mind using them once or twice a day - everyday if need be

but the others cost too much, which is fine if you get BFP within a month or two but any longer and its costing

thanks for the warm welcome ladies.. its very hard because we all know there are people out their who really struggle ttc.. but its horrible for anyone after the 6 month mark i think... it comes with alot of stress and worry.. im lucky i have a soon to be 5 year old handsome prince.. but we are dying for another prince or princess.. been really stressed the last few months.. starting to think whether something fertility wise could be wrong i dunno.. does any1 else feel this way?

i feel the same way. i do have a wonderful 20 month old DS. i'm lucky to have him too. i did get pregnant this around on 2nd cycle but had a chemical. nothing since. can't help but think that maybe that chemical messed up my hormones or something. really thought i would have seen a bfp a long time ago. i was really stressed about it like you, but am taking the relaxed approach now. i have a plan so i feel better now. i'm gonna go to dr in june if no bfp and let them sort it out for me. for some reason that has made me feel better about it. i also had this "plan" that i wanted 3 kids before 35. i finally let go of that too and it has taken the pressure off. i always thought it was supposed to be so easy to get pregnant, what with all the use protection stuff. we were led to believe you would get pregnant at the drop of the hat if you didn't use a prevention method. well, not the case here.

i got 50 for £5 - at that price you dont mind using them once or twice a day - everyday if need be

but the others cost too much, which is fine if you get BFP within a month or two but any longer and its costing

i buy em on amazon for a bit cheaper than in-store, but after 7 months it's just not worth the price anymore. i really don't need to do them anymore i guess. i am getting positives around the same time every month. i think i am just a poas addict!

i feel the same way. i do have a wonderful 20 month old DS. i'm lucky to have him too. i did get pregnant this around on 2nd cycle but had a chemical. nothing since. can't help but think that maybe that chemical messed up my hormones or something. really thought i would have seen a bfp a long time ago. i was really stressed about it like you, but am taking the relaxed approach now. i have a plan so i feel better now. i'm gonna go to dr in june if no bfp and let them sort it out for me. for some reason that has made me feel better about it. i also had this "plan" that i wanted 3 kids before 35. i finally let go of that too and it has taken the pressure off. i always thought it was supposed to be so easy to get pregnant, what with all the use protection stuff. we were led to believe you would get pregnant at the drop of the hat if you didn't use a prevention method. well, not the case here.

yeah i can completly relate to you.. im almost in the exact same situation.. im lucky that my step mom is a nurse so shes been good with advice and stuff.. its real weird for me to understand about things taking their time because my son was a beautiful suprise for us and we said when he went to school we'd love another and i suppose we just expected it to be 'easy' to get caught so to speak but this isnt the case.. which is hard to understand after having an unplanned pregnancy IYKWIM? its nice to have someone to tlk to in the same situation though.. theres not many ppl round by me i can tlk to.. just my step mom for advice frm time to time :flower:

Ive never had a dark positive on an OPK let alone an HCG test

Lewsmom - i havent reached the 6 month mark but moter lets me off cos im an old bird :rofl:

ive got my IC from amazon and looked at amazon for digital test sticks but i found them cheaper on ebay - pack of 7 for £7.50 but dont know if i want to poas every single day just so that it learns my cycle

only took 3 months with ds. we thought it would take much longer so we were very surprised. after that i just assumed when we wanted another it would happen right away. i'm trying to be patient now and not worry that something is wrong. i realize i am now in my 30's too and it just may take longer. i was 29 with ds.

Thanks pink32 :) I'm not going anywhere! I am very glad to have you ladies here :)

I don't like the tww forums much, they make you over think the slightest twinge lol.

:) sending you all babydust :) xx

Ive never had a dark positive on an OPK let alone an HCG test

Lewsmom - i havent reached the 6 month mark but moter lets me off cos im an old bird :rofl:

ive got my IC from amazon and looked at amazon for digital test sticks but i found them cheaper on ebay - pack of 7 for £7.50 but dont know if i want to poas every single day just so that it learns my cycle

ooh, you get to poas everyday with that moniter? that would take care of my poas addiction. hmmm, i may have to look into that some more.
pinky, you crack me up. you've been ttc awhile. 5 months is a good chunk of time, especially when you want it so darn bad. feels like eternity.
i did check ebay for the CB, but they are always more expensive. i'm done with them anyway. i need to try an opk with the lines so i can see if i really have a + or not. that smiley face shows up too much. i'm hoping its faulty tests and not my body gearing up to o and stopping, starting, stopping, starting. will find out this month what the regular opk's say. i may be posting some on here asking if they're positive as i've never done the kind with 2 lines before. are you getting a 3 day temp rise on your chart since you aren't getting a + opk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->