Thread for TTC#1 12months+

Im turning grumpy too lol. Bit sick of just seeing the same questioned asked again and again....im soo ready to move to first tri xxx

Hey MrsB & MrsBroody :hugs: I know we're on a couple of other same threads also. I have to agree with the annoying question "Am I pregnant?" or "AF hasn't arrived and I have such & such symptoms" I was actually going to say something about it yesterday, but thought it was me being moody.

Crosby-- Lol @ hubby. You'd think he would've checked the mailing label, but that's a man for you.

Where is everyone in their cycle currently?

3dpo. In the awful 2ww and trying very hard not to think about it and to keep my expectations low so I'm not too disappointed when af arrives

I would like to join...hubby and I have been trying for 1 1/2 years...in June it'll be 2 years. We are doing our first IUI today...hopefully this is it for us! :/ ttc is so hard!! I feel like a grumpy mean person sometimes...especially to an old friend of mine and a girl at work due to them being pregnant...not because they got pregnant because of what they did during the pregnancy... :/ oh well

Hey sugarpi welcome :hugs: Good Luck with the IUI!!

Im cd13 today. Neg opk but waiting to ovulate. Dont know if i will even ovulate and ive got a blocked tube so if i do ovulate then it could be on the wrong side. I need plenty of luck xxx

Hey cntrygrl :hugs: I'm somewhere around CD4 today - had a horribly painful CD1 so glad to be over that!

Good luck to everyone :)

Im cd13 today. Neg opk but waiting to ovulate. Dont know if i will even ovulate and ive got a blocked tube so if i do ovulate then it could be on the wrong side. I need plenty of luck xxx

MrsBroody-- Have the Dr.s made an recommendations of how to unblock your tube?

Im in cd24 and i had a blocked tube, but it was found during a surgery so the doctor cleared it. I though after that i would get pregnant soon after but no luck yet. Good luck to you though.

I would love to join this thread! I'm at 16 month ttc #1 right now. Hubby and I have been married for 2.5 years. I'm 22 and he will be 23 in Feb. I was dx with PCOS in Dec and started Metformin. That cycle was 33 days! I have only had a 33 day cycle while taking soy so that is a huge improvement. I haven't taken soy this cycle or last because I wanted to see if the Met was working. My doc said she wants me to take Met for 6 months then will refer me to an RE for Clomid.....this seems like a long time to me so at 3 months I might get a second opinion.

I *think* I'm at O today. I'm really terrible at reading opks and I never seem to get EWCM. I'm posting a pic of my maybe + opk in the opk thread to get some second opinions.

I have the same feelings that a lot of you have. "Try to relax" "it will happen when it happens" "you are young, enjoy it!"

To those people I say, I don't have the luxury of just going with the flow. My cycles are anywhere from 33 to 60something days. I don't ovulate at the same time if I ovulate at all! Thank goodness I started trying now. I can only imagine how much harder it would have been if I waited.

I also get really annoyed by the "Am I preg" questions. It got so bad that I didn't get on here for a while. I think I will just start looking at this thread and ignore the others :)

MrsGriff another backup plan is to temp. I've been doing OPK's and temping to try to get a better understanding of my cycles.

I've tried temping but the problem is I work nights. If I have more than a night off, I switch back to a daytime schedule so I can never temp at the same time, not even close. I would definitely try it again if I could figure out how to get around this. Suggestions?

Hi ladies!! I would love to join this group :flower:
Hubby and I have been TTC for 2 1/2 years. I was diagnosed with PCOS back in 2006. So far I've only done 3 rounds of Femara (July, Sept, & Oct of 2012) and got pregnant the third cycle, but unfortunately, MC on Dec 5th :cry:
I've done my HSG....all clear. DH has done his SA and it's fine. My most recent U/S showed no more cysts in/on my ovaries, but my hormones are still out of whack, and I almost NEVER get a period (unless I take Provera, or as a result of O'ing from the Femara). I don't know about everyone else, but my first year trying wasn't NEARLY as hard as the last year has been. I feel like a psycho. I cry all the time, and whenever I hear about someone else....friends or family who are pregnant, I can't even be happy for them (and that is NOT me....I hate feeling that way). Anyways....enough rambling. Good luck to everyone! *:*:*Baby Dust*:*:*

I'm 8dpo today and AF is due on 13th and then on 17th I got blood tests booked for FSH, LH and estrogen levels. So kinda waiting for AF coz want to know what my hormone levels are. Then on 23rd i have a lap (private) and then hopefully more things will unravel and I will either continue TTC naturally or go to IVF.

Zkinsey, best of luck for you, hope next one sticks!!

Welcome Zkinsey-- I think we've all been there with not being able to be happy for someone else. I haven't been able to be around babies since shortly after we started TTC. My uncle's gf whom is younger than me by about 7 years got pregnant right when we first started TTC. He was born in August and I haven't held him. He was also a scheduled C-section on my grandfathers bday who had passed away.

Got an appointment with fs tuesday to see what can be done about blocked tube but i dont think anything can be done..just got to keep hopeful.
Good luck to everyone xxxxx

Ughhh that's awful :( I try to "politely" distance myself from pregnant people, or people with babies, but one of my TWO co-workers, who we all work within 10 feet of each other got married in April and pregnant in June....she's now 32 weeks, so I have to sit here with her for 8 hours a day listening to her complain about how "miserable" she is....while she's stocking up on cute little baby girl clothes & headbands. Life just plain and simply IS. NOT. FAIR.

They can do a small out patient surgery to scrap them. I was getting checked for something so I was already having a procedure done ad they did that why they had me in there.

ZKinsey I Know how you feel, when my little brother told me that his girlfriend was pregnant I just started crying and had to lie and say they were tears of joy but truth be told I was devastated. I got mad at them because there I was trying to get pregnant and they get pregnant without trying. Don't get me wrong I love my now sister in law and my little brother to death but at the time I felt like they didn't deserve a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->