Thread for TTC#1 12months+

Yea i even had a fertility doctor put me on provera, he told me there was no physical reason for me not to be regular.

We have been trying for just over 5 years now (MFI). Starting IVF soon.

I like to help people in TTC section but i just can't stand people who moan how long they have been TTC and its been like 3 months :dohh: its frustrating lol.

Hello MissZoie :hugs: That's exactly why I started this thread because I couldn't take it anymore on some of the others. So rather than getting moody with some of the other women just started a new thread to save my sanity.

I'm currently 9do I. Not testing till the 23rd. I'm not letting myself symptom spot since this is my first cycle with Clomid. Things are bound to be different horizontally and symptom wise. Hope everyone is doing well :dust:

I'm trying not to symptom spot either...stresses me out if I do! I tried not last cycle either...hopefully this is our cycle where we get bfps!! Is the clomid working for you?

So far this is my first cycle on it. According to my temps and OPK's I ovulated on the 4th which was only CD11. Extremely early for me we'll see how it goes. AF is due the 23rd I have a long Luteal Phase we can see if Clomid cleared that up too.

Lol cupcake I just keep telling myself "mhmm I've had this every other month as well". My temp isn't that far off from where it was last month @ 10DPO so I'm not feeling overly confident.

11dpo and 1 day late. Just the usual symptoms like AF is coming.
Anyone has anything unusual? I have to say I keep having these vivid dreams of random things and I usually sleep like a log, no dreams just fall in and out lol

It's been awfully quiet here.... How is everyone doing?

well I'm on cd33, cycles are normally 32 days and I normally o on cd19/20 according to cbfm. I didn't use the monitor this month as I was trying to be more relaxed and figured my cycles were regular anyway. AF normally comes 12dpo with 2-7 days of spotting before.

So I'm 13dpo and no sign of af or spotting. Tested yesterday not fmu on an ic and bfn.

Phoned doctors today for blood results (taken on cd22 even though I questioned this as I normally only o on cd20?) and doctor wants to 'discuss' them which presumably means there is a problem. Maybe I didn't o this month or something but that's never happened before.....confused!

The only thing different this month was I took pregnacare conception, have seen a few stories of o being delayed a bit on this but most say it's a vit and couldn't affect your cycle.

Been so chilled this month and now this, don't know what to think but if I was pregnant wouldn't a bfp have shown at 12dpo?

Doing good here. Playing the "Hurry Up & Wait" game :wacko:
Took my last dose of Femara last night, waiting to see if it works it's magic this month.
Hope everyone is having a good day!!

Cupcake some women don't get bfps til later sometimes :) your not out til the witch shows!! :)

I test Friday...feels like af is gonna show up any minute! I really hope she stays away this cycle!! I hope this week flies by!! :/

Zkinsey-- Good Luck with the Femara

Cupcake-- It could definitely be too early for a BFP and you also said you didn't use FMU.

Sugarpi-- I'm with you on hoping this week goes by quickly.

Had my CD11 scan yesterday....only one follie, but good size (21mm) so I'm hopeful! :happydance:

Af is on her way. I got brown discharge last night and so far this morning :( so no bfp for me :(

can I join you guys ? we have been ttc since dec 2011 so its our 14th cycle ..

I'm out too sugarpi AF got me this morning. Welcome Tulip :hugs: I'm sorry I've been staying away from your testing threads. There's so many newbies to TTC on them and it gets very frustrating for me. I've been thinking about perhaps starting one for those of us who have been TTC for a bit. But then again maybe it's time for me to move over to LTTTC.

If only the witch would be nice and stay away!!! :( oh well on to the next month!! Ill be hitting 2 years here in 4 months :(

Similar here sugarpi - I'll be at 2 years in 3.5 months :(

Sorry to those who got AF :(

cntrygrl - I'm the same - I get frustrated seeing so many newbies especially when they're complaining at not being pregnant after 3 months (I'm sure I did it too but right now it get's on my nerves!)...but I don't really want to move to LTTTC yet - that's just too scary!

AFM - Got my HSG and FSH results back - all fine. Puts us right back in the unexplained category. Though I just found out today that NSAIDs (Asprin, anti-inflammatories like diclofenac sodium which I've taken in the past etc) are known to potentially cause LUFS (Lutenising Unruptured Follicule Syndrome) which means all your tests will come back to suggest your ovulating but actually the egg isn't being released. I take asprin every month when AF arrives and have the odd 2 weeks of diclofenac when my shoulder plays up...so now I'm suspicious that this could be a possibility for us. Anyone else heard of this?

Joining in! Hi!

*pokes siggy* says it all really. Waiting on AF to get here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->