Thread for TTC#1 12months+

Just found out that my cousin is pregnant :( I don't understand how its so easy for my cousins to get pregnant and I have so many problems. Her sister who is my age already has 3 kids and my 17 year old cousin has a baby. I hate feeling this way, my heart is breaking when I should be happy. This sucks.

Im exactly the same. My brother said he had some news for me and i was upset thinking his gf was pregnant but the news was they were engaged! Then got married and conceived straight away. I thought id prob be pregnant myself by the time the baby was born but he is 2 months old now. And my best friend just announced she is expecting!! I cant cope at all. Especially when i got married before them xxx

Hi ladies,
Please can I join you? I've been trying for 15 months. If we don't conceive this month we are going to book a doctors appointment. I'm not really sure what to expect, but I'm going to try all I can this month.
I'm due to O on CD16 and we have BD on CD11, CD13... plan to BD on CD15 (which should be peak day 1 on my CBFM), CD16 (peak day 2 on CBFM) and either CD17 or CD18 for good luck!
I am drinking grapefruit juice, using the CBFM to track cycle, eating a healthier diet than normal, cutting out most caffine and alcohol, taking pregnacare conception tablets, taking folic acid, using softcups after BD and hoping with all my might!
Good luck ladies,
xxx

Welcome to the new ladies!!

Im cd15 now....waiting for positive opk (if i get one)
Good luck to everyone xxx

I've just got my positive smily opk, however, I've not had a peak on the cbfm this month. NOrmally I'd have got that today so not sure why I haven't.
x

I'm currently 9do I. Not testing till the 23rd. I'm not letting myself symptom spot since this is my first cycle with Clomid. Things are bound to be different horizontally and symptom wise. Hope everyone is doing well :dust:

We have been trying for just over 5 years now (MFI). Starting IVF soon.

I like to help people in TTC section but i just can't stand people who moan how long they have been TTC and its been like 3 months :dohh: its frustrating lol.

I'm currently 9do I. Not testing till the 23rd. I'm not letting myself symptom spot since this is my first cycle with Clomid. Things are bound to be different horizontally and symptom wise. Hope everyone is doing well :dust:

I'm trying not to symptom spot either...stresses me out if I do! I tried not last cycle either...hopefully this is our cycle where we get bfps!! Is the clomid working for you?

Well I've been tested for PCOS and endometriosis because I have symptoms of both but the test came back negative. I had a surgery done because my tubes were blocked and I was hoping that after that things would go fast but that was in September and no BFP yet. In 2011 I did three rounds of clomid and this month I start my 4th round of it. I see all these women saying that they have only been ttc for a few months and yes it can be aggravating then but when you get to where we are then you are beyond aggravated your close to giving up. I also hate when people tell me be patient it will happen when God wants it to happen. Have you ever been told that?

I hate when people say that! I realize they are trying to show support, but it doesnt help. I have been TTC for 2 years now. I do have endometriosis and am getting ready to start my first cycle of clomid... very nervous and anxious. :wacko:

I hope that the clomid works for you on the first time ajoylenem, I wish the doctors would make up their minds about what is causing me to go months with out a cycle or even a year with out it. They keep telling me all the things it could be instead of what it actually is. One doctor even told me it was a mental issue lol.

Have you asked if you can try something to help your cycles? I am lucky I guess- my dr is very aggressive- tells me he wants me to have three kids by 30 (impossible I think lol) but a nice idea

I'm trying not to symptom spot either...stresses me out if I do! I tried not last cycle either...hopefully this is our cycle where we get bfps!! Is the clomid working for you?

Ladies- forgive my ignorance, but what is "symptom spot" ???

Symptom spot is when you take everything like cramping, headaches, twinges, bad smells ,being emotional and etc and freak out thinking that could mean I'm pregnant....and stressing over it. Instead we are going to try to not take every little thing and make it out to be something it may not be..and just go with the flow. At least that's what I'm going to try to do :/ easier said than done :/

gotcha! i am do this too often! I am so aware of any twinge or feeling I drive myself and my poor husband nuts!

Oh I know I got my hubbies hopes up last cycle I got a faint positive and I showed him and he saw something too...but turns out I wasn't preggo :( so idk...its frustrating and heartbreaking to go through it over and over every month! :( I'm trying not to get to stressed because I know that wont help with my hormones or getting pregnant... :/ so lets try and stay as calm as possible! :)

I had the same happen!!! Had a faint positive so my husband got excited thinking it may be it, but no such luck! Stay calm doll, our time will come!!!

I have asked if there was anything I could do to get AF every month but every time I do they jus put me on provera, Im not really sure what else to do. I was even put on BCP when was 14 to try to get it straight but it only made it worse.

Jena have you tried a different doctor? If you don't think your current doctor is doing the right thing I would try some where else...I had to do that and I'm happy I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->