Thread for TTC#1 12months+

I need to learn that not every little twinge I feel has to do with my uterus or ovaries. If I wasn't ttc, I would never notice all the little normal things that I have probably always had. I always think that I feel cramps and twinges but you know what?! Its called GAS and everybody gets it whether they are ttc or not.... its just gas, wth is wrong with me? I'm so fixated on what my body is doing anymore that I am making myself crazy. But I don't know how to stop. What was that little twinge in my side yesterday that I always get after ovulation? probably just a little fart. :headspin:

Ha! I TOTALLY hear you on this! I think this all the time and just wonder what I did before paying TOO MUCH attention to my body!

I can't wait until all this ttc business is behind me and I can be peacefully oblivious to most of my little twinges!

CntryGrl-When you started Clomid, did it make you period late at all?

Hi to all the newbies :)

Cntrygrl - I said the same thing the other day, all the people I started out with on the forum have left, and some already have their babies! How are you doing?

LKCLDC - FX, when you testing??

How's everyone doing?

Hi, I'm currently 4DPO, no symptoms out of the ordinary due to test 6th March.
I can totally sympathise with you on being surrounded by pregnant women or new mothers. Over 25 of my friends, relatives and colleagues have had babies in the last year, with the most recent of my friends conceiving 11 weeks after giving birth to her third child.
Fingers crossed we get our BFP soon and it will be even more special.
:dust:

Hi to all the newbies :)

Cntrygrl - I said the same thing the other day, all the people I started out with on the forum have left, and some already have their babies! How are you doing?

LKCLDC - FX, when you testing??

How's everyone doing?

Hi, I'm currently 4DPO, no symptoms out of the ordinary due to test 6th March.
I can totally sympathise with you on being surrounded by pregnant women or new mothers. Over 25 of my friends, relatives and colleagues have had babies in the last year, with the most recent of my friends conceiving 11 weeks after giving birth to her third child.
Fingers crossed we get our BFP soon and it will be even more special.
:dust:

Tell me about it! I get so tired of people telling me to 'stop trying and it will happen'...or it will happen some day...and most of these people either have kids or don't want any at the time!...
I'm with ya!

I'm tired of ppl telling me just get drunk and have sloppy sex and it'll happen....and hubby and I aren't religious...and I don't care when ppl are but then they tell me it'll happen when God wants it to happen...it irritates me! Its like its not that easy!

LKCLDC - I wish I had your patience! GL!

cntrygrl - FX this month you get your bfp :)

Footie - It is hard isn't it...at the moment a lot of my old school friends are announcing pregnancies too. FX this is our month!!

Completely agree sugarpi! It's so annoying when you get told that!

Well the doctor is going to call me back later today but I'm not happy!! I started my period today and my insurance needs Cd3 labs done before they approve any injectables and meds and etc this cycle...and she is saying that I might have to wait til next cycle to start all that because by the time they approve it it may be to late and they need the Cd 3 labs done before they approve anything...so idk...I don't want to wait another month!! I'm tired of waiting and waiting!! That's all I ever do! :(

Oh trust me I am far from patient LOL! I just figure that being upset or angered by it won't change that fact that it won't happen, that just puts more stress on you...
Well guys I am now over a 40 day cycle, 41 days to be exact since my last period...OMG it's killing me not knowing...:wacko:

I never used to ovulate til day 20+. With Clomid I O on day 14 with a 17 day LP. What dosage are you on? I am also day 5-9 what days are you?

Well the doctor is going to call me back later today but I'm not happy!! I started my period today and my insurance needs Cd3 labs done before they approve any injectables and meds and etc this cycle...and she is saying that I might have to wait til next cycle to start all that because by the time they approve it it may be to late and they need the Cd 3 labs done before they approve anything...so idk...I don't want to wait another month!! I'm tired of waiting and waiting!! That's all I ever do! :(

Hi,
Hope they fit you in this cycle so you can get some answers x

They said I can do the femera and u/s and such...but injectables are the only obstacle ...so we will see...they said they will do the blood tests on Cd 3 like my insurance wants and do the u/s to check for cysts...and then start femera Monday night and hopefully the insurance will approve the injectables in time...

I'm on days 5-9 also.
Ok everyone I havent started my period still but I have a lot of watery CM it left a good size wet spot on my underwear today. sorry for tmi. could this be what I've been praying for and possibly be pregnant?

It could be a sign :) keep testing or get a blood test done to be sure. Did you ovulate for sure LKC?

you know I couldn't tell you wether I did or not. I have been so discouraged from not gettingc pregnant I didn't even pay attention.

I would do a blood test. Ive noticed if I ovulate I usually start my period on time if I'm not pregnant...so just incase you did ovulate I would do a blood test to make sure your pregnant or not :) and if your not see if you can get some progesterone or provera to jump start your period so you can get on the next cycle...

Oh no Sugarpi! I hope they get back to you quickly, it's awful to have to wait another cycle just because they're being slow about things. :hugs:

LKCLDC - FX!!!

I know!!! :( what's the point of insurance sometimes! Its a $165 copay for those damn meds too :( its like holy crap! :/

Do you girls think that I am being unreasonable? I told my dh that I want to take a ttc break if this cycle doesn't work because he is still smoking. He is VERY sensitive on the smoking subject. Last year when we found out that his SA was poor as far as morphology goes he cut back on the cigarettes big time. From over 1 pack a day to 10 cigarettes a day but obviously it wasn't enough. I want him to quit and I feel like I have put myself through enough just so he can keep smoking. I've had bloodwork, ultrasounds, hsg, lap and dye and now I am on meds in the hopes that producing more eggs will give us a shot. Am I wrong in thinking that he owes it to me to just quit so that we can have a baby? Just had a big arguement over it and I am so frustrated. He just doesn't get it.:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->