Thread for TTC#1 12months+

I don't think men will ever get it :/ its like ttc doesn't even bug them! :/ men!

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask that. Hopefully he will see sense and stop the smoking soon!

I'm 8dpo today. Always spot before af anywhere 6dpo to 10dpo (af due 12dpo) and it started yesterday. Always makes me feel out but from what I've read people that spot before af about 50% still get spotting before bfp and my doctor said to ignore the spotting and it doesn't mean I'm out. But I always feel so out with it!

That's because some men think women can get pregnant at the drop of a dime and if we don't it's "our" fault. Clearly it is his morph rate though. Hopefully you can get him to quit because it's not good for you or when you do get pregnant the baby either.

Well guys I think I started my period this morning...:cry:...I am getting so frustrated! Can my OBGYN still do a pap if i'm at the end of my period? Could really use your prayers today...:nope:

Well went fir my cd3 blood work and u/s and I have a small cyst on one of my ovaries so they wont give me any femera or injectables again this cycle...and so this is our "break" cycle...if I don't get my period on my own I will start provera or progesterone...so this sucks! :/ they said it should be gone by next cycle... :( so we can still try but just no meds or anything to help :(

Sorry af came LKCLDC. They might not want to do a pap if you are bleeding as it can interfere with the results. My pap the other week made me bleed and the nurse said the blood can obscure things and it might need to be redone (luckily it didn't)

Sorry about the cyst sugarpi, hopefully it goes away for next cycle

I have the biggest bruise ever from my bloods last week! It goes halfway down my forearm! Having to make sure I wear long sleeved tops as I don't really want anyone asking what it is or why I've had bloods done!

Well went fir my cd3 blood work and u/s and I have a small cyst on one of my ovaries so they wont give me any femera or injectables again this cycle...and so this is our "break" cycle...if I don't get my period on my own I will start provera or progesterone...so this sucks! :/ they said it should be gone by next cycle... :( so we can still try but just no meds or anything to help :(

I'm so sorry to hear this! I can't say as if I have ever had a cist, but I've heard they are painful, as well as frustrating! My prayers are with you!:wacko:

Yeah they don't wanna give me anything to stimulate follicles just incase it makes the cyst grow and rupture...they said its not a big deal...so I shouldn't have any issues...but just still sucks we have to wait for more meds :( oh well...guess ill go to the gym this month and not worry about hurting a baby and tan too...I haven't been tanning incase I was pregnant...plus the femera I think makes you burn :( so here's to losing weight and getting tan this cycle I guess :/

Well guys I think I started my period this morning...:cry:...I am getting so frustrated! Can my OBGYN still do a pap if i'm at the end of my period? Could really use your prayers today...:nope:

Oh i'm sorry honey. Prayers going out. :hugs:

Sorry Amelia :hugs: It's not unreasonable at all...if he wants a baby it's great motivation to stop smoking. He has to realise that women have a lot to deal with in ttc (our tests are much more invasive that putting stuff in a cup) and during pregnancy. It's not too much to ask for him to make himself healthier to help conceive a baby...and for the baby's sake when they are born. Plus second hand smoke is damaging to you during pregnancy, and to baby. etc. Can I echo sugarpi - Men!!

Hope everyone is doing ok :)

Sorry LKC :( I would think they'd wait to do a pap after your period :(

LKC-- So sorry AF got you. Unfortunately the dr. may hold off on the pap with you having your AF.
Sugarpi-- That is crappy about the cyst. What are their thoughts as to how to get rid of it so you can move forward?

AF arrived today right on schedule. I have an appointment on March 27th to see what our next course of action is. I would like to plan for IUI hopefully sometime in April.

They said it will be gone by next cycle...so i guess its not very big at all...they said its nothing to worry about..so idk...guess we will just take a "break" from this cycle...

Good Luck!!!! Hopefully this will be it FX'ed for you.

Hey guys. i'm not even gonna try and catch up!

Sorry I went AWOL what with helping my sister with the new nephew and my other sister in hospital I've barely been at home and I don't have a private computer at work any more :(

Hope to catch up with you all soon!

PS. AF got me this morning as we knew she would but we've decided not to skip this cycle. Assuming I ov as normal and don't go too much over due my due date would be 2 Dec or there abouts...

Really dislike the fact that my cramps start so early every month....9 dpo and I already know that I'm out. Saves me money on tests, i guess. :cry:

Amelia, Cramps do not mean you are out just yet! :hugs: it could just be implantation cramps which are very common. It could even be bowel cramps that feel like AF cramps.

You are not out until the witch has arrived. x

Amelia, Cramps do not mean you are out just yet! :hugs: it could just be implantation cramps which are very common. It could even be bowel cramps that feel like AF cramps.

You are not out until the witch has arrived. x

Thank you, I always tell myself that it could be implantation but I do get it every month. My ibs always seems to get worse around ovulation and my period so it could be that also. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->