Thread for TTC#1 12months+

Hi ladies :hi:

I'm on my 12th cycle TTC #1, cycle #2 on clomid :cry:

DH and I are both 30. I have a low follicle count and slightly elevated FSH...AMH of 3.4

Hoping round 2 of clomid works. I don't know how much longer I can stay sane

Good luck sweetie! We are on the exact same cycle right now. July 8. I'm also on cycle #2 on clomid. I did days 3-7 though. I see you did 5-9. I'm hoping to O tomorrow or this weekend for sure. Fingers crossed for both of us!!!

hope everyone is ok :)??
af finally away :) time to start all over again

Doing alright here. Hot flashes have been horrible this time with the clomid I think it's because I did days 3-7 and not 5-9. The heat being in the 90's doesn't help any. I'm on vacation as of 5pm today so hoping to have a nice relaxing week next week. It will be our last IUI and meds for a few months. The body needs a break.

CG- hope you enjoy your week off. sorry about the hot flashes though they are horrible especially in this heat.

ttcbaby - good luck to you to :)

:wave:Hey guys!!
I know it has been many months since I have been on here and most prolly don't remember me...lol! But I thought I would jump on and see how everyone was doing, and to let everyone know that DH and I found out that we are pregnant last month after three years of trying! :happydance::cloud9:
God has blessed us and I hope that I don't jenx anything by posting how happy we are! lol!
I know that when everyone always told me when I was down not to give up and it will happen when it's meant to. Which I hated, but I guess it really is true! :blush:
:hugs::hugs:

Congrats lkc!!! Did you guys concieve naturally? I really hope it sticks and I am so happy for you guys!!

Doing alright. We did three IUI cycles and are currently taking a break from all the meds. A total of 6 rounds of Clomid with a MC on our third cycle of it.

Yes we did conceive naturally! I had basically given up the hope of anything working besides maybe IVF!

The clomid never worked for me and put a struggle on our marriage just because the drug made me horribly angry and sad. I just went from one extreme to another...I hated it!

thats awesome!! yeah our next option is IVF and we are focusing on paying off bills...so hopefully itll happen for us too and we wont have to spend a fortune on IVF :)

CLomid side effects are horrible! I tried it too and never ovulated. Femera did the trick for me...and i didnt have as many side effects.

I know it has been many months since I have been on here and most prolly don't remember me...lol! But I thought I would jump on and see how everyone was doing, and to let everyone know that DH and I found out that we are pregnant last month after three years of trying! :happydance::cloud9:
God has blessed us and I hope that I don't jenx anything by posting how happy we are! lol!
I know that when everyone always told me when I was down not to give up and it will happen when it's meant to. Which I hated, but I guess it really is true! :blush:

Wow, how exciting, CONGRATS girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::hugs:

Wow, so so exciting girl and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats on the :bfp:

I'm currently two weeks in to IVF, the whole daily injecting myself is not very nice but I'm hoping that it will have a happy ending for us. x

Congrats on the :bfp:

I'm currently two weeks in to IVF, the whole daily injecting myself is not very nice but I'm hoping that it will have a happy ending for us. x

Good luck sweetie and congrats on the marriage. :)

MissZoiex-- Congrats on your BFP and with twins no less!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->