Thread for TTC#1 12months+

Thanks everyone df is great he has been home for over a week and doing everything on his own now all his staples has been removed and doctor said he is doing perfect so I'm thanking god everyday this all could have been much worse were hoping to be trying again next month I don't think a month off is such a bad thing a break will be nice. Sorry to all that af got

Glad to hear your df is on the mend :)

i am doing pretty good df got better faster than we expected and we were able to try this month after all but with short notice no opks or anything so im estimated 9 dpo today having a few symptoms will probaly try testing soon how are you??

we had our second IUI sunday...it went well. DH's count after the wash was 186 million and fast moving sperm was 76%. so hubby is all good. hopefully one makes it to my one egg. I test next week. my progesterone was 16.3 today.

We had a bit of a scare with DH's SA results. He phoned up for them and was told the doctor needed to see him which normally means they are bad. We had to wait 5 days for an appointment to find out they were fine and doctor just wanted to go through it in person! Count was 260million which sounds nice and high!

I'm currently on cd21. Not using my monitor or anything this month but think I am 1dpo

thats good news ladies glad all of your dhs test results came in good i tested today 10 dpo and got bfn testing again at 12 dpo hoping for better luck then

Wanna-- Glad you DF is doing much better.

Sugarpi-- Fingers and toes crossed for you :hugs:

Cupcake-- Glad the doctor didn't want to see you for anything serious and just wanted to give you the results.

well realized the day i tested and thought i was 10 dpo i was really only 8 dpo im 11 dpo and tested with fmu and bfn!! starting to lose hope expecting af on the 26th hope everyone else is doing better

for tomorrow...for all of us that have experienced a loss or several losses...love you all!

Dear Mr. Hallmark,

I am writing to you from heaven,
and though it must appear

A rather strange idea,
I see everything from here.

I just popped in to visit,
your stores to find a card

A card of love for my mother,
as this day for her is hard.

There must be some mistake I thought,
every card you could imagine

Except I could not find a card,
from a child who lives in heaven.

She is still a mother too,
no matter where I reside

I had to leave, she understands,
but oh the tears she's cried.

I thought that if I wrote you,
that you would come to know

That though I live in heaven now,
I still love my mother so.

She talks with me, and dreams with me;
we still share laughter too,

Memories our way of speaking now,
would you see what you could do?

My mother carries me in her heart,
her tears she hides from sight.

She writes poems to honor me,
sometimes far into the night

She plants flowers in my garden,
there my living memory dwells

She writes to other grieving parents,
trying to ease their pain as well.

So you see Mr. Hallmark,
though I no longer live on earth

I must find a way,
to remind her of her wondrous worth

She needs to be honored,
and remembered too

Just as the children of earth will do.

Thank you Mr. Hallmark,
I know you'll do your best

I have done all I can do;
to you I'll leave the rest.

Find a way to tell her,
how much she means to me

Until I can do it for myself,
when she joins me in eternity.

Happy Mother's Day From Heaven...

It's the busiest day in Heaven
I'm planning a big surprise
To let you know I love you...
And that no one ever dies.
Even though you're down below
And I am up above,
I'm sending you these wishes
And all my angel love.
It's really quite exciting
To plan this big event.
For lots of gifts will come your
way And all are heaven sent.
First, I'll take a bubble bath-My splashes might cause some
rain. But knowing all the fun I'm
having,
Will help to ease your pain. Next, I'll get some pictures
In my halo and my gown.
So when you get to Heaven,
You can show them all around.
I have color crayons in Heaven,
And I will draw some stars so
bright
And place them in the sky today For you to see at night.

Then, Jesus will have story time.
And I will sit upon his lap.
He'll tell me all about you
Just before I take a nap.
I'll wake up full of energy
And play a game or two.
Before I finish sending
All my love to you
After snack I'll write a song
For all the birds to sing.
And know I've made you happy
With all the joy it brings.
At nighttime I'll be tired.
But I'll still hold you tight.
My arms will wrap around you
And keep you through the night.
And when you finally slumber,
I will kneel to pray.
Asking God to bless you
On this special Mother's bay.

That was amazing def got some tears going but I'm glad you posted it very beautiful

Thanks everyone df is great he has been home for over a week and doing everything on his own now all his staples has been removed and doctor said he is doing perfect so I'm thanking god everyday this all could have been much worse were hoping to be trying again next month I don't think a month off is such a bad thing a break will be nice. Sorry to all that af got

AF got me but I'm ecstatic about it! It means i'm back on track after the miscarriage. Woohoo! A fresh start...new cycle. Here we go.

we had our second IUI sunday...it went well. DH's count after the wash was 186 million and fast moving sperm was 76%. so hubby is all good. hopefully one makes it to my one egg. I test next week. my progesterone was 16.3 today.

Oh good luck sweetie! I'm thinking good thoughts for you and hope those sperm attack that one egg and one gets in!!!

We had a bit of a scare with DH's SA results. He phoned up for them and was told the doctor needed to see him which normally means they are bad. We had to wait 5 days for an appointment to find out they were fine and doctor just wanted to go through it in person! Count was 260million which sounds nice and high!

I'm currently on cd21. Not using my monitor or anything this month but think I am 1dpo

Why do doctor's do that??? It drives me crazy! Making us worry like that. I'm glad his spermies are great! I will keep my fingers crossed for you this cycle! :)

According to FF, this is my 14th cycle. Wow...i know we have been trying though since September 2011 so that would make this officially my 20th cycle with a few cycles in between where we weren't allowed to try or where we did get pregnant but it didn't make it so...here's to hoping it's soon!!! :coffee:

Wanna-- Glad you DF is doing much better.

Sugarpi-- Fingers and toes crossed for you :hugs:

Cupcake-- Glad the doctor didn't want to see you for anything serious and just wanted to give you the results.

looking at your siggy and stuff, I am just now realizing you had a miscarriage. I'm so so so sorry cntrygrl!!! :-( :hugs: I hope this next cycle is YOURS!!!

According to FF, this is my 14th cycle. Wow...i know we have been trying though since September 2011 so that would make this officially my 20th cycle with a few cycles in between where we weren't allowed to try or where we did get pregnant but it didn't make it so...here's to hoping it's soon!!! :coffee:

huggs:hugs:

Hi girls, just wondered how everyone on this thread was doing? I looked back and saw a few of you have had your BFP's! That's great and gives the rest of us hope!

Gearing up for 3rd round of IUI. Then taking a break from the clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->