Thread for TTC#1 12months+

This was a good thread. Maybe if we start it up we will find more people in a similar place!

Hi! I'm from Ontario, Canada. I've been reading this thread for a while. I'm now on cycle #12 (with 25 mg clomid for the first time). I tend to be pretty quiet, but I do read everything on this and several other threads.

I'm waiting on mine too Nic. Normally my temp doesn't get this low without her showing up first. She needs to just get here.

I have been gettin pains cntrygrl and she isn't due till Sunday. used to come every 30days exactly now it's totally messed up

Hi ladies :hi:

I'm on my 12th cycle TTC #1, cycle #2 on clomid :cry:

DH and I are both 30. I have a low follicle count and slightly elevated FSH...AMH of 3.4

Hoping round 2 of clomid works. I don't know how much longer I can stay sane

Hi Wee1-- Welcome and good luck with the Clomid. What days are you taking it?

5-9. Last month I did 3-7, still O'd on time and had a great progesterone but no bfp. The only reason I am doing 5-9 is bc I was going to take a break but at the last minute on cd 4 a coworker switched shifts with me so I can get some bd time in....DH is working 4 nights in a row during o time and I was scheduled 4 day shifts the same days. Now I'm working nights that week so We can get some bd action on lol. The things we do to TTC....

well af came :(!! so another month out.

getting pretty sick of it all :(!!

how is everyone? where are you in your cycle?

Yeah we're taking a break after this cycle. I'm currently CD 5 decided to switch up my clomid and start on day 3. Guess we'll see if it makes a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->