TIE WELCOME JACK, HENRY, DEVON, ROXAS, PENELOPE, MATILDA, THEO and Charlotte!!

ok a quick question....... I just got loads of clear streachy cm af only ended yesterday ????? Dont remember seeing that before?
Oh i just whent and bought a naughty school girl outfit and some baggy boxers for oh lol

I would use an OPK & see what ya get. Could be early OV.

It sounds like you are ovulating early, do you have ewcm? How long is your usual luteul phase? Mines 13 days so if I ovulated today my af would be due on 21st June so ovulating earlier bring your af earlier. But fx'd you wont get your af :)

Xx

My normal LP is anywhere from 11-13 days. I'll do a digi OPK this evening & hope I'm not early this month. Lol.

Your definitely ovulating early! Yay!! Did you get plenty BD in by any chance? Your AF will be due early for sure, and you'll probably O today or tomorrow. That's why I'm still checking my temp randomly, I don't want to completely not know if I've ovulated that would just drive me crazy!

Your definitely ovulating early! Yay!! Did you get plenty BD in by any chance? Your AF will be due early for sure, and you'll probably O today or tomorrow. That's why I'm still checking my temp randomly, I don't want to completely not know if I've ovulated that would just drive me crazy!

We only did once since AF just stopped Sunday, lol. This is the first time I've used the Answer brand OPK, so could just be close to positive, but would still be early OV. The only different thing this cycle is doubled the b6 and I'm taking a combo capsule of EPO and flax.

If I end up with AF twice in one month, I will be pissed, lol.

ok a quick question....... I just got loads of clear streachy cm af only ended yesterday ????? Dont remember seeing that before?
Oh i just whent and bought a naughty school girl outfit and some baggy boxers for oh lol

I would use an OPK & see what ya get. Could be early OV.
i did a digi today but if i had ovulated it would of been pos yesterday or day before but i didnt have any opk's till today but we bd last night and i will keep on testing i have only ever had a pos on cd10_cd11 so hope ive not missed it :/ but were gona keep bd'ing ,) even if its just for fun hehe

We only did once since AF just stopped Sunday, lol. This is the first time I've used the Answer brand OPK, so could just be close to positive, but would still be early OV. The only different thing this cycle is doubled the b6 and I'm taking a combo capsule of EPO and flax.

If I end up with AF twice in one month, I will be pissed, lol.

I think I'm ovulating early too (well I'm going to be) my opks are getting darker by the day and I'm getting some ewcm. I usually ov cd23 and I'm on cd12. Maybe our bodies want us to have more chances of getting pg too lol x

I just took my first OPK, it is fairly dark but not quite positive, but with a line this dark I usually get my positive in a day or two! Yay :happydance:

as I'm watching it it's getting WAY dark, bet it's positive tomorrow (knock on wood) Fx'd for an on time O!

I just took my first OPK, it is fairly dark but not quite positive, but with a line this dark I usually get my positive in a day or two! Yay :happydance:

Yay! Do you feel better now that you got to pee on something, lol?! I saw your thred on 6/19 testing...so much for being totally relaxed, lol. (Brooke hangs her head in shame for thinking just the same thing if this is an early OV)
:happydance::wacko:

Lol, I know right! :blush: busted!!! But it will be hard to resist a Fathers Day test if I O in the next day or two! Lmao, who am I kidding, I just want an excuse to :test: But I'm really going to try my best not to!

I'm with you there! Now I've tested once I feel like I'm getting obsessed again. Lol x

Lol, I know right! :blush: busted!!! But it will be hard to resist a Fathers Day test if I O in the next day or two! Lmao, who am I kidding, I just want an excuse to :test: But I'm really going to try my best not to!

I have 50 HPTs sitting in my drawer as I type! Lol.:haha:

That's how I am, if I test one time it's ON!! I can't stop myself after that, that's why I really wanna hold off. But the weird thing is, I can test at 7-10DPO all day long but any time after that I'm scared to death and will put off testing at all costs! I think it's cuz a :bfn: that early is totally normal but any later and my chances of not being pregnant are more real :(

I'm the same, I test so much between 7-10dpo but when it gets to 12dpo I am so scared! X

I know the old saying that you are not out until the witch shows up, blah, blah, blah...lol- but in all reality, I know my body well enough that if I don't see a BFP by 12DPO, I'm out for the month. I have gotten to the point of filling myself with false hope; as badly as I feel, I need to see it in terms of moving on; otherwise I will need to drink heavily!

And I know my POAS habit is a little much, but it really does make me feel better, lol.

Well; Confession: I buy clear blue tests just so I can see SOME kind of line!! Lol, now that's a POAS problem

Well; Confession: I buy clear blue tests just so I can see SOME kind of line!! Lol, now that's a POAS problem

LMFAO! I do the same thing...frankly, I keep them just to see the evap! I know what they are, it just makes me feel better. I am currently scouring the net to get the UK digi combo tests...I am not kidding, lol. :blush:

:rofl: my god we are MESSED up!!!!

I do realize that none of this will get me the BFP any faster and I know that the tests are not "faulty." If it's got color in the time frame, it is good. No other line counts- but I like to believe that if I keep peeing on ALL of them, then I have my bases covered. In fact, they are all defective because none of them show me what I am really looking for, lol.

you ladies are hilarious!!! I love knowing I'm not the only obsessor here! Definitely going to try to wait until 12dpo to test also..key word is "try" :)

you ladies are hilarious!!! I love knowing I'm not the only obsessor here! Definitely going to try to wait until 12dpo to test also..key word is "try" :)

That's the best we can do!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->