TIE WELCOME JACK, HENRY, DEVON, ROXAS, PENELOPE, MATILDA, THEO and Charlotte!!

OMG! Someone just crashed their car INTO my building 3 doors down, took out the whole damn apartment!!! I don't even know how they managed it, our apartment is on a dead end and they hit it at this crazy angle, lol, least I'm not them! And we are NOT symptom spotting! Lol, had enough of that last cycle!

So glad you are safe and thank God they did not crash into your stash of stuff to pee on! :haha: Was anyone hurt?

No, thank god, I wouldn't be making jokes if they had, the apartment just happened to be empty, the guy that hit it is mad an yelling at the manager about not wanting to pay for the damage, but other than some tempers flaring everyone is fine, even the car! It's just the building that took a pretty good hit.

OMG! I'm glad everyone is ok (inluding your stash of poas) :) How in the world does someone just crash into an apartment building?! LOL

Lol, IDK! Me and DH were just wondering how on earth it would even happen! I'll get the dirty from maintenance tomorrow and find out exactly what happened, I'm super curious though!

Lol, IDK! Me and DH were just wondering how on earth it would even happen! I'll get the dirty from maintenance tomorrow and find out exactly what happened, I'm super curious though!

With the luck this thread has been having, sperm probably shot from the car and got the woman inside pregnant, lol. :wacko:

Well; Confession: I buy clear blue tests just so I can see SOME kind of line!! Lol, now that's a POAS problem

LMFAO! I do the same thing...frankly, I keep them just to see the evap! I know what they are, it just makes me feel better. I am currently scouring the net to get the UK digi combo tests...I am not kidding, lol. :blush:

PLEASE! PLEASE! If you find them please let me know!!!! PLEASE!:haha:

Well; Confession: I buy clear blue tests just so I can see SOME kind of line!! Lol, now that's a POAS problem

LMFAO! I do the same thing...frankly, I keep them just to see the evap! I know what they are, it just makes me feel better. I am currently scouring the net to get the UK digi combo tests...I am not kidding, lol. :blush:

Deal!:happydance:

Deal!:happydance:

YES!!!:happydance:
Now I am going to go pee on an OPK....:happydance:

With the luck this thread has been having, sperm probably shot from the car and got the woman inside pregnant, lol. :wacko:

Omg, I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants!! :rofl:

I just crashed my car into a downstairs apartment building, is this a sign? :rofl:
:rofl::rofl: Seriously laughing out loud at that! Even shared it with DH, who also thought it was funny!

I have a nice distraction now to all the baby making, I just applied for a job as a per diem phlebotomist at our local hospital! I already have a job that I love at a pet store but I also LOVE drawing blood (I'm a closeted vampire) so this per diem position would be perfect for me, plus the extra cash can help fund my POAS addiction. I am in school to become a nurse, so this should help me get my foot in the door. Now I can obsess over whether I get the job or not!

Lol @ funding your POASA!!! Good Luck with your vampire job!! I shared it with DH too, don't think he got it as well as we did!

pahaha mammag ur so funny im actually laughing sooooooo much i think it could be a sighn????? Lol

LOL! I woke up this morning and saw this. Good thing I pee'd first or I wouldn't have made it!! Too funny!

LOL! I woke up this morning and saw this. Good thing I pee'd first or I wouldn't have made it!! Too funny!

Glad you woke up laughing! That's always a good thing. How was your evening? Lol

I am just going to pretend like I'm OVing now & when I thought I would next Monday. Lol. These tests are throwing me & FF gave me another fertile day, so I just don't know.

When you guys get mixed results, do you go with your tests or what your body tells you?

I started using TCOYF charts along with my FF chart and I also have a text app that sends me a text when my "fertile" window opens..lol And I got the text yesterday that my window was open yesterday and for the next 5 days...TCOYF says that I am fertile tommorrow until the 15th, FF doesnt say much other than "fertile" because I have had EWCM for the last 2-3 days which isn't normal for me. We are just gonna BD every day and see what happens...Not gonna symptom spot except what it asks me for in my chart....I do so much enjoy peeing on those OPK's everyday...lol

Edited to add...This is all weird to me as I don't normally ovulate early and accordingly to my usual cycles this is early for me. Maybe it's just a preview of the next few days...

I started using TCOYF charts along with my FF chart and I also have a text app that sends me a text when my "fertile" window opens..lol And I got the text yesterday that my window was open yesterday and for the next 5 days...TCOYF says that I am fertile tommorrow until the 15th, FF doesnt say much other than "fertile" because I have had EWCM for the last 2-3 days which isn't normal for me. We are just gonna BD every day and see what happens...Not gonna symptom spot except what it asks me for in my chart....I do so much enjoy peeing on those OPK's everyday...lol

Edited to add...This is all weird to me as I don't normally ovulate early and accordingly to my usual cycles this is early for me. Maybe it's just a preview of the next few days...

I am beginning to think that I have too many tests, charts, and apps going. Lol. In the end, if it doesn't all align, which one do you follow?:wacko:

Glad you woke up laughing! That's always a good thing. How was your evening? Lol

Hahaha - my evening was very successful...after a couple glasses of wine :thumbup:

I am just going to pretend like I'm OVing now & when I thought I would next Monday. Lol. These tests are throwing me & FF gave me another fertile day, so I just don't know.

When you guys get mixed results, do you go with your tests or what your body tells you?

I go with what my body tells me, but that could actually be the problem - lol

I am beginning to think that I have too many tests, charts, and apps going. Lol. In the end, if it doesn't all align, which one do you follow?:wacko:

I am thinking that I will stick to what FF tells me. I guess. Honestly it all has me confused as hell!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->