Time off post FET

smurfy

Reaction score
Hi all

How much time did you have off post transfer? I am thinking 3 days including the weekend but not sure if I should take more time thanks x

Hi all

How much time did you have off post transfer? I am thinking 3 days including the weekend but not sure if I should take more time thanks x

I think it depends how you feel in yourself and what type of job you do. I have quite a high stress job so I always take 2 weeks off from day of transfer to relax. Good luck xx

Hi
I agree with baby dancing. With dd and this time I didn't go back after et til after test day. With other cycles, I've tried to juggle work and it was quite stressful. So I would say get signed off, this is too important.
Good luck. Xx

I never took any time off, just the day of transfer itself.

thanks all for your comments and after sleeping on it last night I will take 5 days off and then only in office for 2 days as we have a four day easter weekend thanks and good luck xxx

I didn't take any time off for after the FET and went straight home to look after my velcro baby toddler so was picking him up all weekend. When I did IVF a few years ago I took off a week off work after the transfer and just stayed quietly at home. Wish I could have done that now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->