Tinsel Tots 2009

dan says im fine until I start going on here again nearer testing time... I too just let the rest of my life slip away, failed an essay because I was obsessing too much! :( wedding planning isnt that much of a distraction tbh its all booked itsa|á

dan says im fine until I start going on here again nearer testing time... I too just let the rest of my life slip away, failed an essay because I was obsessing too much! :( wedding planning isnt that much of a distraction tbh its all booked its just paying for it all now !! xx

Well I'm 99% sure I'm out this month, DH just wasn't interested over my fertile period https://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:passionford.com/get/forum/images/smilies/wall.gif I don't think it was deliberate or physcological as he doesn't really understand cyles and fertile times

Oh well heres to next month :(

I now have the feeling I should've TTC years ago (am 34 now) as I stupidly didn't realise how long it could take

Don;t worry Gossipgirly, we all get a little to obsessed at times x

I can understand the need to get some space between B&B and life. I was becoming obsessed and still am to a certain extent but over different things. GG.. surely you've got all the fun things to do now like deciding on table decorations and all the little touches? We had a village fete theme so I spent many hours making games (although family mainly made them!) with signs and instructions. I could spend hours filling my time with wedding related stuff. x

Nah we dont have to do all that till 6 weeks before the wedding with the hotel we have booked our reception with :( xx

Oh well, onto cycle number 4 for me, witch got me again :rolleyes:

How are the rest of you girls, you'll all been horribly quiet!

Hi Zoezo, I'm fine. Yes, it has been quiet, how is everyone?

Titi, how are you?

Hello everyone! Thank you to everyone who has sent me congrats!
Extra helpings of :dust:

Thank you for the :dust: FG. Congratulations again and happy and healthy 9 months!!

Hi All-
Sorry ZoeZoe-I am due for AF any minute here myself.

Dee-it's good to hear from you-I was just wondering about you and saw your new post here : ) All is fine here. Just making the most of life pre baby I guess-instead of sulking like I was. Lol.

Good to hear from you Titi. I don't think you were sulking before:hugs:.

Good to hear from you Titi. I don't think you were sulking before:hugs:.

Thanks-I just took every BFN/AF too hard. Now am trusting more in the Divine.
Anything new?

I'm definitely out this cycle so I'm trying to make the most of it and relax. CD20 today and I think I Ov'd yesterday, not temping so I'm not really sure.

How are the puppies and projects around the house?:hugs:

Sorry you are out but at least I find it's not as hard the months you know for sure not to get hopes out. Based on my temp today I'd say I'm out too & should get AF today-but its only the 3rd temp I took this month so not real sure where they've been.

Puppies are all doing great! finally! Thanks. DH is doing baseboards as I write!!!

I have to give my DH some kudos, while I'm on subject-to update you all it has been over 2 months since his last ciggerette, he's eating much better, and has been taking FertilAid and Speman. Everyone I think is familiar with the FertilAid, which is mostly vitamins & maca. The Speman is an Ayervedic formula. I don't know how his little swimmers are coming along but BLIMEY! I can't get him to keep his hands off me the last week.......and then he wants to just keep going!!!!!!!! The supplements are doing something crazy with his libido, anyway.............I just think too bad it is Luteal Phase, ha ha..............he will probably be well wore out by the time Fertile Phase rolls around.

Titi, That's great news about your DH!
Dee, wishing you all the best this cycle.

Hi, how's everyone today?

Titi that's great news, I can't believe it's two months already! Hope his enthusiasm continues for as long as you want. :)

I temped this morning and yesterday so temps are definitely going up...looks like Ov on CD 21 though yikes! Anyway, I'm sure everything is going to be fine eventually :thumbup:.

Abster, Fairy girl, F &C, Zoe, Angelmyky - how are you doing? Did I leave anyone out?

Any news Titi?

Hi Dee Dee! Thanks so much for asking after me. I'm doing well thanks. Only 4 1/2 weeks until we find out if it's a mini Ann or a mini Don! Am having my first case of serious toilet problems which is not very nice but it's worth it. How are you doing? x

Hi Dee, I have awful trapped wind, but I know I shouldn't be moaning.
Wow wouldn't it be awesome to hear from Angelmyky!

I think Lolley (sp?) and GG are flating around somewhere. How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->