Tinsel Tots 2009

i know i convinced myself yet again lol esp with being 4 days late i havnt been late in about a year! wedding planning is fine thanks its not long now, at least every month i get bfn and af shows il be a month less pregnant in my dress... that is my positive :) good luck girls xxx

Oh GG sorry about that blimen witch.

Titi.. I hope it's not a sign of our AF. I'll keep my FX for you.

I'm good thanks. Yep, like FG said my 12 week scan is less than 2 weeks away. My symptoms are lessening a bit which I hope is an ok sign. x

yeh fairygirl i have my dress, its corset style so i can be pulled in n its a dress size bigger to be taken in as my boobs are bigger than my waist size lol ! x

Hi ladies,

hope yor all well,
sorry GG about the witch, what happened to that ban :growlmad:

can i ask what my chart is suppposed to look like in the 2ww as its the 1st month temping etc, I know some of you ladies are fab with them :flower:

Lolley the main idea with charts in the 2ww is that you stay above coverline, the odd dip is ok. FX for you xxx

GG that's cool. I'm really nervous about choosng one as don't know if I'd have been pregnant or in the early stages of pregnancy... (Gonna take a break if not pregnant by summer so not heavily pregnant for wedding).

heyy everyone. just dropping in to say hello. i don't have internet so i can't come visit very often. =[

Hey stranger - congratulations! :happydance::happydance:
How strange; was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering how you were getting on. When I saw you'd posted this morning, I had the feeling before reading it that you must be pregnant. Well done you! Hope pregnancy's treating you well.
Hope to see you on here whenever you can get onto the net.
Woohoo!
Abi x

Congratulations Babybound!

F&C hope you're doing okay.

CD1 for me today.

aw Dee, am sorry about the stupid hag. :hugs:

Sorry Dee, hope she passes quickly and quietly.

Hey Dee, good to hear from you again. Sorry the old hagbag got you :growlmad:
Good luck this time round!
I'm on CD14 but the acu/TCM are really starting to take effect - I ov'd on CD12!!!! Still waiting for FF to confirm it, btu I know my own body well enough now to be confident about it. Woohoo! This is potentially the first cycle we've actually had a chance of conceiving (27-day cycle - oving on CD18 and having a 9-day LP is not a good thing!).
You can be sure I'll let you all know what happens (let's hope it's a celebration, rather than a whinge/rant, this time :shrug:).
Abi x

Thanks for all the good wishes. It really helps!

Abi, that's really good news! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

FG-how are you doing? I love that "quickly and quietly".

Titi - how are you? How's the puppy coming along?

Anyone read any good books lately?

Dee, I always tell my class they have to be quick and quiet. I'm ok thanks, got a peak on my cbfm this morning and got very excited.

Er.. good books. I enjoy crime thrillers/forensics. Read Karin Slaughter, Jeffrey Deaver, Kathy Reichs, Mark Billingham etc. Trying to find other authors atm. Also enjoyed the Merry Gentry stories by Kelly Armstrong. Oh and a kids series called HIVE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->