Tinsel Tots 2009

Hi everyone! I'm pleased to announce that little Fishy is doing great! We have just had our 12 week scan and saw it's little heartbeat flickering away. I've popped the photo on my journal if anyone wants to have a look. Love to you all! xxx

aw F&C-wiggling! How Cute!!!!!! Thanks for coming by and sharing!!!! : ) :hugs:

hello all got a peak on my moniter today! woop :) pity we went to my parents for a drink last night his little swimmers will still have been drunk this morning :( also missed temping as woke for a while at 4.30am :( xx

:happydance: GossipGirly. According to my temps I didn't O til the High after my 2 Peaks (still waiting for a 3rd high temp to confirm). Go catch that eggy :dust:

Hi all,

SO cute F&C! I'm doing fine and see you're just great!

GG you may still have time.

Good morning Fairygirl.

Morning (or afternoon here) Dee. Hope you are well xxx

FG are we OV exactly same time?

GG-I think plenty of people get pg after drunken spermys!!! don't worry, lol!

Hey everybody. GG dont' worry about the drunken spermies - if they didn't work the world would be a very sparsely-populated place!
Abi x

Hi All-good to see you back more Dee-
Doing well today-just kind of lurking around : )

Hey Titi, think I'm a little ahead. GG Abs is right, my friend told me to get drunk if I wanted to get pregnant.

Hi Dee & Girls!
Just browsing quickly too-haven't spent nearly as much time on here this cycle trying to keep my sanity.

Yes I became v. obsessed with TTC which wouldn't have been bad if I'd gotten PG but each BFN/AF was starting to make me crazy-and I wasn't enjoying the rest of life in the meantime. Doing better now. How is wedding planning? Now THAT's a lovely distraction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->