Tinsel Tots 2009

Hi everyone
page 1 had been updated and welcome to our new members..

I really fancied a cake today but i was SO good i had an apple instead :)

Cd5 so just waiting for Ov now...checking CM..lovely never even noticed CM pre TTC!

ahahaaaa!!! too funny! I have a little confession actually Muncho, maybe you can absolve me from my sins, i kinda forgot about the pact thing and sucked on a humbug earlier....eeek....i did spit it out tho when i remembered...do you think it will be ok??lol!:dohh::dohh: And yeah, this sudden obession with our own CM can't be healthy...lol!Glad the Sig finally worked for you....

Welcome Premont!!! i find the temp thing a little confusing, being only on my 2nd cycle (and last one as i and the rest of us will get our Tinsel Tot!!! PMA PMA PMA!!!heheee) i haven't charted temps before just CM, may start charting tomorrow as have the right thermometer now (i think??) what am i looking for? i'm guessing peaks in temp?

Welcome to the international ladies!!! nice to see that Team Tinsel Tots now has official representation from the states! wish i was there...weather in the uk is dire!

Sonyabazonya: ahhh, i have fur babies too, a fluffy moggie and a Ragdol, OH and i say that there our training babies!! he carries the ragdol round like a newborn!! you'll have to excuse my ignorance a little as i'm not sure what a HSG is....?

Hiya and welcome to everyone i may have missed out....lovin page 1!! v original!! O and where are you hiding KittyKatBabe...thought you were coming back honey:hug:...hope to spk soon...Lv. R -x-

my sig didnt work just had a box with a cross in...iv had to make a temporary one so I didnt feel left out but u cant really see it!!!... J I have my new car...its fabbbbbbb! I love it (as u would prob guess by my fb status's haha x

Oi!! GG!! change your BnB status to mega extra happy! you can't be sad when you have new car!!lol! yeah, i loved the countdown to the new car on fb...made me giggle....Hmmmm, sig, v confusing why people can't get it...did you take out that break?? refresh page when you had posted? mine did it to start off with but then fixed itself?? if other girlies start to get same prob maybe i;ll have to ask Muncho if we can rethnk the sig and do a new one that everyone can get....try again babes....you have to have the team logo!!:shrug:

Ooops:blush: yeah and i also forgot to say a big HI and welcome back to babytots!!! PMA Tinsel will be luckier than bonfires.....!:happydance:

Hey everyone :wave:
Just wanted to say Hi - missing you all already -and good luck for BFP 's this month.

C'mon the tinsel tots YAY!! https://img701.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextlive/2009/11/09/75cdc65b3aa59845916d8350ce4abc0f.gif

Hope to seee you all in first tri :hugs::hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

haha its just been like that for agessss....yeh its changed now :)! Yeh took the gap out and refreshed but pic just would show what codes did you use?

Hi Everyone!:hi:
I saw your really cute team name and wanted to read up a little bit! Your team sounds awesome and I'd love to join. If you will have me?:shrug: Like you...all I want for Christmas is my :bfp:!!!!! And it seems like you have lots of PMA...which I need!!!!!:thumbup:
A little about me... I'm 28- been married 4 1/2 years. I went off bcp in January- tried the ntnp method until September but no luck :nope: So this is my 3rd cycle trying figure out ov dates and :sex: at the "right" times!:wacko::wacko: This month I bought opk to help track my ov- I think I "know" when I am- but who knows- maybe I've been wrong all this time?:shrug:
Well- I'm on cd3- usually a 30 day cycle- so I will be waiting to test until December 8th...or I will be TRYING to wait until December 8th to test :blush:
Well, I think thats about it for now! Hope to hear from you! I'd love to be buddies!:happydance:
:hugs::kiss: and lots of :dust: to all!!!!!

Hi everyone

Cd5 so just waiting for Ov now...checking CM..lovely never even noticed CM pre TTC!

Welcome to the international ladies!!! nice to see that Team Tinsel Tots now has official representation from the states! wish i was there...weather in the uk is dire!

Hiya and welcome to everyone i may have missed out....lovin page 1!! v original!! O and where are you hiding KittyKatBabe...thought you were coming back honey:hug:...hope to spk soon...Lv. R -x-

Thank you!!! So glad to be here. In Florida. Weather is very nice but awfully boring.

Good evening my B&B bffs!

Just got back from a school program that our nine year old nephew was in.....all the little children singing I could not help pretend what it would be like if we had a child up there singing too...................Besides symptom checking every minute also can't help but wonder what it would like to be mummy, all the time during everything in 2ww.

How is everyone else doing?

Muncho your letter is the best! I swear I would actually give up EVERYTHING if I knew for sure I could get a sticky BFP.

BTW-your candy over there sounds amazing. Rogue what are rainbow drops and floss? I am so jealous-we have nothing good here!

I was wondering the same thing about the candy! Floss? Is that like cotton candy? And are rainbow drops like gumdrops? Mmmm candy....
My throat was sore again today.. I was nauseous from time to time..sore bbs.. But not much else. Just twiddeling my thumbs...

good evening everyone!
jus thought i'd stop by an sprinkle some :dust: to us all!

:hi:Hey,

Can I join? I gave up refined carbs and sugar, does that count?

Hi Dee7509

Welcome and of course refined sugar counts..its a hard one!! ill update it.
tell us a bit about where you are in your cycle

xx

Hi everyone

I really fancied a cake today but i was SO good i had an apple instead :)

ahahaaaa!!! too funny! I have a little confession actually Muncho, maybe you can absolve me from my sins, i kinda forgot about the pact thing and sucked on a humbug earlier....eeek....i did spit it out tho when i remembered...do you think it will be ok??lol!:dohh::dohh: And yeah, this sudden obession with our own CM can't be healthy...lol!Glad the Sig finally worked for you....

Welcome Premont!!! i find the temp thing a little confusing, being only on my 2nd cycle (and last one as i and the rest of us will get our Tinsel Tot!!! PMA PMA PMA!!!heheee) i haven't charted temps before just CM, may start charting tomorrow as have the right thermometer now (i think??) what am i looking for? i'm guessing peaks in temp?

Sonyabazonya: ahhh, i have fur babies too, a fluffy moggie and a Ragdol, OH and i say that there our training babies!! he carries the ragdol round like a newborn!! you'll have to excuse my ignorance a little as i'm not sure what a HSG is....?

Oh dear Naughty Rogue. im giving you a virtual slap acrooss your face but then ill give you a virtual hug as you did SPIT it out!! :)
Its a bit like lent isnt it ?

Im indian and we really belive in making sacrafices for things we want. 2 years ago my sis ended up in intensive care and was on a ventilator for 3 weeks, EVERYONE thought she was going to die. My mum and family prayed. Myt mum said if my sister got better she would feed ALL the local poor people in our village in India....it was a miracle but she lived and is not doign my head in as usual!!! Oh and she gave lots of food and clothes to the homeless :) :)
could have been coincidence...who knows

Keep it up xxx

Dee ~ if you go to page 4 ( i think there are details on how you can get the Tinsel Tots signature

Laura~ Welcome , you too can get the signature from page 4/5

GG~ Your new car , im jealous what is it?
re; the sig , follow the instructions from Rogue but for me it only worked when i did it this way

https://img701
.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextlive/2009/11/09/75cdc65b3aa59845916d8350ce4abc0f.gif

Exactly like that...just copy and paste the above as it is and see of it works...

Titi ~ Florida I love it....i love the sun, hate the weather here. Yes Candy floss is cotton candy. Pear drops are boiled sweets that are rasberry and banana ..i think
Ee do have great candy/sweets here!!
gotta dash im really late

Sorry if i have missed anyone out . Leading this thread is a full time job.:)
Have a fab day xx

ahhh muncho u star! :~) its a nissan note, only 3 yrs old ... its our family car :D so come on bean... and i shall give up chocolate as of today, its a big vice xxxx

Hi, in a more positive light, im going to "take on" a healthier lifestyle to make a great nesting ground for my bean!

Muncho your letter is the best! I swear I would actually give up EVERYTHING if I knew for sure I could get a sticky BFP.

BTW-your candy over there sounds amazing. Rogue what are rainbow drops and floss? I am so jealous-we have nothing good here!

Hey Titi and Premont!!! had to respond to this as talking about sweets seems to be the only way i can keep going - i can not believe how hard it is to give up sweets, i didn't realise just how much i ate them!!!lol! given how much i eat(used to eat) you would think that i am massive, but i'm only a size 10uk! Anyways, after Muncho's v inspirational story (thanks Muncho - and i am so pleased to hear that your sister was ok) i have renewed strength to give up and sat watching my OH gorge himselfon chocolate limes (hardboiled lime sweets with chocolate centres), so anyway my fave sweeties as follows:
Candy Floss - yep just like cotton candy, my fave flavours are the blue one and yellow ones..
Rainbow drops - puffs of brightly coloured rice in a sugar coating - Amzing!!
Sherbert dib dabs - sherbert in a tube with a liquorice stick to dip in and then eat...hmmmmm
Lips n Teeth - jelly strawberry lips and foam sweetie teeth
Rhubarb & Custards - as the name would suggest flavoured hardboiled sweets
O and the list could go on forever - i LOVE sweets!!! lol!!!:kiss:

So anyway, OV dates are getting closer and i am putting OH off and saying that he should save his strength....to be honest, last cycle i was fairly relaxed about things but this time i am feeling the pressure a little - anyone else ever feel a little pressured to perform?lol! i started to temp this morning, however i temped after i cooled off from the shower so don't think that counts??

How is everyone else doing with their lent style sacrifices for their BFPs...??? Titi - i have a lovely bottle of pink champers in my cupboard....just to tease you....lolol!Joking! i'm saving it to wet the babys head so to speak...

Have a fabulous day ladies. Lv R-x-

ahhh muncho u star! :~) its a nissan note, only 3 yrs old ... its our family car :D so come on bean... and i shall give up chocolate as of today, its a big vice xxxx

yay!!! you have Sig!!! Sonya, look for Muncho's response to GossipGirly and use that link - it seems to work best.....R-X-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->