Tinsel Tots 2009

welcome westbrja-hope BFP soon for you so all will go nice and smoothly for you! How wonderful to either get Tday or Xmas BFP!!!

still no sign of AF yet. not thought about it much. i got upset for no reason earlier so i hugged my OH....but then he got worried that im starting to worry about it....bless him. well i have lost count of the amount of hours ive slept today and how many times i keep getting that full feeling between my ovaries....so im just going to wait and see how i feel tomorrow. if AF doesnt show then i might ask my mum or one of my sisters if they can borrow me some money to get a test but i didnt want anyone else to know about it. i will sort something out i guess.

will update tomorrow if i test or if AF shows. xx :dust: to all xx

Good luck today. x

Welcome Lolley and Cazd!

Fairygirl-I love the trees-very festive you deserve a BFP as you are holding up your end of the bargain very well!

Not much to report. Just read a whole issue of fit pregnancy wistfully. Finally got up gusto to wrap pressies for tomorrow's shower but truthfully couldn't look at them just put wrap around them quickly. DH said to try and do it with love and happiness but it is going to be a hard day tomorrow-I suspect.

Love and dust to all.

Hi Titi,

Good luck for today, I will be thinking of you. Fingers crossed that this teim next year you will be having a shower for your :pink: or :blue:.

I hate going to showers as well at the minute.

love and hugs.

x

Thanks Abster, you are a star. Thanks also Nuttynicnak.

Welcome cazd, lolley, dexanddoobs and westbrja. My oh has been playing Fallout for the last few days, hence i've made so many posts recently!!!

Fairygirl.. loving the festive spirit!!

Titi - good luck with the babyshower. Have a big glass on us!

Angelmyky - Fingers crossed you know one way or another soon.. obviously am hoping you get a BFP.

Well I have no idea what dpo I'm on as my mistaken positive on the opk has totally messed things up. In theory I could quite possibly be 8dpo as my cycles have nearly all been 29/30 days. I only started temping 3 days ago and my temp then was much much lower than it is now.. so it must have dropped on possibly 6dpo. Fingers crossed this is an implantation dip although I know probably too early. I am getting lots of cramps but tbh I've been getting these all this month and I did last month too. When I woke up today it felt like I was about to come on but I know it's too early for that. I am praying that I'm not reading too much in to this!! I need lots of dust my way!! xx

Hey Dee, sorry the bitch got you :hugs: Roll on the babydance...

Titi, I hope the babyshower went OK today and you didn't find it too difficult :hugs:

Fairygirl.... now i htink of you as Christmastree fairygirl - how's that for festive?! Now where's the BFP you're owed??!

Hello westbrja and dex - welcome to tinseltots!
Abi x

Dee - sorry the witch got you!

Will be back later, going to get some nice food now!!

Angelmyky - Be sure to let us know if you test tmw. Fingers crossed for your bfp. 17 dpo sounds promising or is AF always late for you?

Good luck today. x

Angelmyky - Fingers crossed you know one way or another soon.. obviously am hoping you get a BFP.

i didnt test. ive decided to hold out and wait til wednesday (25th). theres still no sign of AF coming today either. im not worrying so it cant be stress thats holding it back. i have had the occasional very very mild cramp on lower left side of abdomen since lastnight on and off.....and a full feeling betweeen my ovaries. hard to explain how it feels. im not normally late for AF but last month i was 2 days late, it was supposed to be 17th but started on 19th, that was because i was stressing out about alot of things....but this month ive had no spotting, no cramps like normal....nothing to indicate im going to start. i normally "just know" when im about to start. i havent stressed out this cycle so that wont be holding AF back and im not worrying about maybe being pregnant so i know thats not why ive had symptoms....i havent really been symptom spotting because they may just be from AF getting ready or an illness....i have had a few symptoms though.

thank you for commenting :D

xx:hugs:

Hi,

Well AF not shown for me still either, but i am confused, my 1st month ttc after stopping the pill.
Af should of been due on thurs 19th or fri 20th but i now think ovulated late and has put me back a week so that would make me 8dpo again :dohh:
Did a cb test on fri was bfn, so just gonna wait till about wed untill i test again.
Why cant hormones be normal :growlmad:

sending :dust: to everyone x

Welcome Lolley and Cazd!

Fairygirl-I love the trees-very festive you deserve a BFP as you are holding up your end of the bargain very well!

Not much to report. Just read a whole issue of fit pregnancy wistfully. Finally got up gusto to wrap pressies for tomorrow's shower but truthfully couldn't look at them just put wrap around them quickly. DH said to try and do it with love and happiness but it is going to be a hard day tomorrow-I suspect.

Love and dust to all.

Good Luck at the shower Titi! Try to keep your spirits up- but I know its tough :shrug:! My good friend is 4 months prego now...it was a surprise as they weren't even trying and they aren't "overly" thrilled about it either. It kills me- as we have been trying since January and still can't seem to get our bfp! Well, tonight is her surprise birthday party...her hubby is making a HUGE deal that this is her last b-day before the baby...and guess who gets to help throw the party...yep me!!!!:dohh: Going through this with a good friend has definitely been a test- but she is my friend and I need to support her and be there for her...like I would want others to do for me. :hugs:
So, GOOD LUCK!!!! We will get our :bfp: soon!!!!! I'm thinking about you!:hugs:

Hi,

Well AF not shown for me still either, but i am confused, my 1st month ttc after stopping the pill.
Af should of been due on thurs 19th or fri 20th but i now think ovulated late and has put me back a week so that would make me 8dpo again :dohh:
Did a cb test on fri was bfn, so just gonna wait till about wed untill i test again.
Why cant hormones be normal :growlmad:

sending :dust: to everyone x

i was due AF on 19th....because my cycle is every 30 days.....per calendar month but i ovulated early (3rd) so i should have started AF on 17th apparently. i dont know :wacko: so annoying trying to work it out.

im also testing wednesday so good luck hun.....got my fingers crossed for you.

i completely agree on the hormones part......im constantly attached to my OH lately, feel weepy for no reason and always wanting cuddles. :rofl: think my OH may be getting tired of it now haha.

sending baby :dust: to you xx

Well I have no idea what dpo I'm on as my mistaken positive on the opk has totally messed things up. In theory I could quite possibly be 8dpo as my cycles have nearly all been 29/30 days. I only started temping 3 days ago and my temp then was much much lower than it is now.. so it must have dropped on possibly 6dpo. Fingers crossed this is an implantation dip although I know probably too early. I am getting lots of cramps but tbh I've been getting these all this month and I did last month too. When I woke up today it felt like I was about to come on but I know it's too early for that. I am praying that I'm not reading too much in to this!! I need lots of dust my way!! xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:hugs::thumbup::hugs::thumbup:

i was due AF on 19th....because my cycle is every 30 days.....per calendar month but i ovulated early (3rd) so i should have started AF on 17th apparently. i dont know :wacko: so annoying trying to work it out.

im also testing wednesday so good luck hun.....got my fingers crossed for you.

i completely agree on the hormones part......im constantly attached to my OH lately, feel weepy for no reason and always wanting cuddles. :rofl: think my OH may be getting tired of it now haha.

sending baby :dust: to you xx

Good Luck for your test angelmyky!
This has to be tough to wait and then wait some more. Sometimes I also feel like I just want to know already...either way- just tell me! And I can only imagine that is how you are feeling right now. Well, its good to hear you aren't too stressed about it- hormones do make you feel a little crazy!:wacko: But it seems like you have a great PMA!:thumbup: SO, I have my fingers crossed for you! That there is :af: and a :bfp: for you! Lots of :dust:

I will keep everything crossed for you angelmyky!!

I keep saying to my body, for goodness sake, AF if you are going to appear just do it now and stop cramping!!! or give me a BFP!!!

I was thinking earlier about my OH being so patient and actually I have decided its a good thing. Imagine how annoying it would be if they were too soooooo impatient and kept asking you if AF had appeared, how we were feeling, etc etc!! As if we dont analyse enough for ourselves!!

LauraLy - that must be difficult if your friend isnt overly impressed about her pregnancy! I hope they party goes ok.

Fairygirl.... now i htink of you as Christmastree fairygirl - how's that for festive?! Now where's the BFP you're owed??!

Love it! Thank You. We went out shopping and got the rest of our silly £1 presents (OH family tradition) and I got myself a snow globe. Then we went to get my old decorations from my old house. I'll take those bits to work apart from a couple of bits that will fit this year's colour scheme.

To the new girls, welcome to the board.

Sending :dust: to those testing this week.

Wow looks like we all could use a little extra babydust. This is always the hard part of the 2ww for me. The days that I know I could POSSIBLY get a bfp but don't want to see a false bfn either...ugh!
Can someone glance at my chart and tell me what you think abt todays temp? I'm hoping its a implantation dip (PMA). I'm still kinda new to this charting thing so there's a lot I don't know. I would appreciate any advice or comments you gals have :)
Well I'm off to the grocery store...yay! I don't wanna be stuck there the day before Thanksgiving. I'll be back later girls. Hugs!

Good Luck for your test angelmyky!
This has to be tough to wait and then wait some more. Sometimes I also feel like I just want to know already...either way- just tell me! And I can only imagine that is how you are feeling right now. Well, its good to hear you aren't too stressed about it- hormones do make you feel a little crazy!:wacko: But it seems like you have a great PMA!:thumbup: SO, I have my fingers crossed for you! That there is :af: and a :bfp: for you! Lots of :dust:

thank you lauraly. thats exactly how i feel....i just want either one. i dont mind if AF shows....i just want to know either way. im actually suprised at how chilled i am this time, i thought that if i worried too much then AF would be late and id freak out. but im ok, im not too bothered if i havent caught it this month. theres always next time. i just pray for AF or BFP. either is welcome :D

thank you twinklestar8. i havent cramped that much so thats whats confused me the most, i normally cramp before AF is due and have a light spotting but nothing this time. oh well. :coolio: my OH sometimes asks me how im feeling or if ive had a show yet....etc, but it doesnt bother me that much, i think it bothers him more because im constantly going to the toilet lately. always need to, then when im finished i say to him that ive had no shows :rofl: poor guy haha.

how is everyone doing on the sacrifices? im missing my fox creams but ive not missed the pepsi.

:dust: to all x

(oh yeah....im confused about this whole temp thing, how does it work? i have a digi test and i occasionally use it if i feel hot, i was curious earlier so i tested and it was 36.8ºC.....is that normal? im crap at that temp stuff.) :shy: :wacko:

ive just checked online and god im so thick.....my temp is normal :shy: haha. it dropped lower about 1 and half weeks ago....roughly 4-6 days after ovulation but is normal now.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->