Tinsel Tots 2009

Wow looks like we all could use a little extra babydust. This is always the hard part of the 2ww for me. The days that I know I could POSSIBLY get a bfp but don't want to see a false bfn either...ugh!
Can someone glance at my chart and tell me what you think abt todays temp? I'm hoping its a implantation dip (PMA). I'm still kinda new to this charting thing so there's a lot I don't know. I would appreciate any advice or comments you gals have :)
Well I'm off to the grocery store...yay! I don't wanna be stuck there the day before Thanksgiving. I'll be back later girls. Hugs!

I'm new to temping but I can see that this month your temps are very different to the other two... could be a good sign!!! FX x

Alright ladies! So, I am cd 14 and just got a positive on my opk...this is my 1st month trying them. And it's right on time...with my typical 30 day cycle I usually ov cd16 (i think?) and opk usually show a positive 2 days before ovulation right?! And I should test again tomorrow to see if my lh is still high- right?!?! And I think we should bd every day I get a positive and a day or 2 after- right?!?! (Oh, and we did bd twice already this week- Wednesday and Thursday :thumbup: ) Sorry about all the questions- first time using opk and I want to make sure I "know" what I'm doing!
Fx this works... I have not had a single DROP of soda since joining TT...and I really want my bfp for xmas! All right- well now I guess wait until DH gets home from work and it's off to :sex: :happydance:
LOTS AND LOTS OF :dust: TO ALL OUR TT LADIES!!!!!

hmm, I must have missed earlier in the thread about sacrifices!!!

I have a few things I "should" give up - wine, diet coke, chocolate. I will wait and see what this month brings, then give up some stuff!

I tried giving up choc a month ago and managed 19 days!! Think I only managed 10 on diet coke (im actually addicted to it!!)

Lots of positive thoughts for everything - implantation, ideal temps, BFP'S! I may try temping next month as it seems really interesting - any advice appreciated!

well oficially 2ww for me now I think, gutted as I have no confirmation yet as im temping but had a really crap nights sleep last night and had to get up to use the loo at 4.30 and I temp at 6.15 :( so gonna have to really write that one off as it wont be accurate..if i had got a rise this morning it would of completly confirmed O but I got another peak on clear blue moniter and have the "chalky" discharge on my underwear which means iv O right? I think we have hit it pretty well this month fxd crossed this will be it

angelmky i seem to remember last month u had some confusion over your dates aswel didnt you, hope u get some clarification and as long as the witch isnt here stay positive, but try not to ss to much u will go mental lol

munch were are u did u manage to bd or did u just decide to try next month when ur fully recovered xx

yeah last cycle was 2 days late but i had cramps and spotting before it arrived....plus i was stressing waaaaay too much last time so thats why i was late. this time i guess im just waiting to see what happens. i really dont mind if AF shows up. ive just told my OH that i kinda pray it shows soon or i get the BFP on 25th. im happy for either one to show. :D i dont think ive had any symptoms....i havent spotted any because i just think im either ill or AF is due......ive had that "im out" feeling all cycle, not once have i "felt" pregnant. i doubt the things im going through are pregnancy, i just think im sick thats all. x

Happy bd-ing Laura!!

I hate the 2ww GG. I'm through week one now so only one more to go.

Alright ladies! So, I am cd 14 and just got a positive on my opk...this is my 1st month trying them. And it's right on time...with my typical 30 day cycle I usually ov cd16 (i think?) and opk usually show a positive 2 days before ovulation right?! And I should test again tomorrow to see if my lh is still high- right?!?! And I think we should bd every day I get a positive and a day or 2 after- right?!?! (Oh, and we did bd twice already this week- Wednesday and Thursday :thumbup: ) Sorry about all the questions- first time using opk and I want to make sure I "know" what I'm doing!
Fx this works... I have not had a single DROP of soda since joining TT...and I really want my bfp for xmas! All right- well now I guess wait until DH gets home from work and it's off to :sex: :happydance:
LOTS AND LOTS OF :dust: TO ALL OUR TT LADIES!!!!!

Lauraly - Yup you're right. Test until you get a negative, bd everyday and the day or two after. Depends on your brand of opk and when you caught your surge, but O is supposed to happen 24-48 hours after your FIRST pos opk. A second pos should mean you just O'd and your surge is on it's way back down. Just get down to some major BD'ing and remember to have fun while you're doing it :). Best of luck to you sweetie and go get em!

Happy bd-ing Laura!!

I hate the 2ww GG. I'm through week one now so only one more to go.

I'm 8 or 9dpo depending on when I actually O'd. FF keeps changing my O day. And yes my temps were so out of whack this month that FF gave me crosshairs suggesting CD11 for O. I instantly panicked! I'm trying to decide if I wanna temp next month (if there is one). The whole temp thing makes me crazy. What's your opinion on my O day? The analyst says CD19 since it was my last day of fertile cm and last temp in the lower range. Who knows tho?

lol - I must stop feeling to see if my boobs feel any different! Im sure by this kind of time when I was preg last time they felt different by now. Although lol - the joys of breastfeeding so long have left me with virtually no boobs - so it may take a while for them to pump up again!!!! ha ha

Hello, all. AF today...a day late.........AT THE BABY SHOWER. Which by the way, all the other women at were pregnant. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I also am probably the only woman in the world to test AFTER getting my period. What is wrong with me this cycle? It wasn't as heavy as normal and I had so many symptoms this month I just really needed to see yet another BFN and my period, lol.

so, I'm out......soooooooooo out. Going to take a day to recover mentally and then go stock up on more baby making products. Preseed in the mail today. DH goes for SA 11/30 and we should have results maybe week after that-which will be too late to know for this cycle if there is a count/mobility problem. We tried EVERY day for 7 days in a row this cycle timed perfect. How do we BD if he is low? REALLY want a tinsel tot!!!

THanks all

Sorry to hear that Titi. That stupid witch. Darn her and her evil ways. Well done though for going through with the baby shower.. you are a real trouper and a great friend.

Westbrja - I think I'm on 8dpo as well. I've given up with ff this month as I'm new to it and don't have enough information to make it accurate. I've just started temping and it looks as though as started on a massive dip on 6dpo as since then it's been quite high. As I mentioned, I'm still new to it but I thought you ov-ed when you have 3 increases of temp in a row? This would mean you ov-ed on cd17. How long are your cycles (you may have told us this already.. if so sorry!)? Mine are normally 29 or 30 days which means I probably ov-ed on cd15. I'm definitely going to temp next month if there is one. We can compare ours if you like?

Titi - I am so sorry! That must have been so hard for you!! I dont think I would have been able to stop my face showing how I felt. Good on you for still going though you are stronger than I am.

Thanks for the welcome ladies..

CONGRATS Mommywishes and lil_angel

Babydust to all of us xx

Oh Titi, sorry AF got you. You must have felt frustrated around all those pregnant women. I want to test once I'm late so you're not alone. I'm on CD4 so maybe we can poas together in Dec xxx

hey ladies hope you are all well i've not been on in ages and am sure theres too many posts to catch up on now. my eldest decided to not only pass on her germs to df but then onto me and my youngest too so we have all been really ill and looking at the computer screen was a no no as i have had terrible migraines along with my cold.

so how is everyone doing i see from the last threads there are congratulations in order.

titi sweetie i am so sorry af got you hunni sending you lots of :hug: your way.

as for me cd14 now had some strange cm yesterday kinda like ewcm but not was thinking great am oving and cant even bd as i feel like death warmed up but havent had any since so am hoping it was down to my cold (i know when you are ill you produce more mucous in your nose so maybe it happens down there too lol).

temps have been sky hgh past 2 days so cant go on that and i havent done opks am kicking myself for not ordering some when af came but i wanted to take the relaxed approach this month. anyways a dear friend of mine is sending me some that she no longer needs.

oh and another friend sent me some pg tests the cassette ones so hoping to get my bfp on them.

hopefully now i am feeling a tiny bit better i can keep up with this thread once more :D x

Fish - We should be cycle buddies. Yes you're right about the 3 temps. However I think they have to be above the pre-o temps. So looking at my chart CD19 was higher but not high enough I guess. That's what the analyst tells me anyway. I'd love to compare charts. Good luck for both of us.
Titi - I'm sending a great big hug your way. Hopefully this is your month. Tell AF to get her ass out cuz you got a baby to make.
Well of to our friends to have a bonfire so I'll see you ladies tmw.

Titi - sorry to hear the :witch: got you.

Lauraly - sending :dust: for the bd'ing

I must of mist the sacrifices when reading through also, so i am giving up my Archers and lemonade to get my xmas bfp.
Now i must try and figure out these signature things :wacko:

awww thanks so much for encouragment and hugs girls. Shower wasn't that bad I guess I just felt like a freak as the oldest girl there and only one who either wasn't preg or already had a child. You girls are wonderful!!!! DH took me out to dinner tonight and had lovely glass of wine. He is a little sad today too-he had hung a stocking for "bean" and of course there is none yet. Hope this is a miracle month and we ALL get bfps for xmas!!!! Back to my normal self tomorrow with brand new resolve to make baby.

Love and dust to all.

awww thanks so much for encouragment and hugs girls. Shower wasn't that bad I guess I just felt like a freak as the oldest girl there and only one who either wasn't preg or already had a child. You girls are wonderful!!!! DH took me out to dinner tonight and had lovely glass of wine. He is a little sad today too-he had hung a stocking for "bean" and of course there is none yet. Hope this is a miracle month and we ALL get bfps for xmas!!!! Back to my normal self tomorrow with brand new resolve to make baby.

Love and dust to all.

Aww Titi, feel better soon.:flower:

Hi everyone, just checking in. Hope you're all doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->