Tinsel Tots 2009

CazD- My OH is engrossed in that game and completed it in a weekend. Now he is playing the harder level- whatever that is?
Nic x

yeah - what its it about blokes re-playing these games?
he's done it on easy and then on normal and now he's on the next one up... :shrug:
I think he's practising so he can whoop some ass when he plays online!

Hmm and then listen to them all cursing each other. That sounds very familiar!

X

eugh - 3rd December !!!! that's AAAGGGES away BOOOOOOOOO!

It really is ages away!! I move house a few days after that though - so I guess if I test before and it is BFN, I wont get out of lifting heavy boxes!!!!

Hi,
I would like to join too if thats ok?
especially as i love xmas, perfect group;)
My 1st month ttc.

welcome lolly!!! it is my first month ttc too - Im ashamed to admit I am obsessed - lol!!

welcome lolly!!! it is my first month ttc too - Im ashamed to admit I am obsessed - lol!!

Your not the only one :blush:
I was hoping i wouldn't be but am!

Twinklestar8, abster, fairygirl -

Thank you all for the welcome :)

still no sign of AF yet. not thought about it much. i got upset for no reason earlier so i hugged my OH....but then he got worried that im starting to worry about it....bless him. well i have lost count of the amount of hours ive slept today and how many times i keep getting that full feeling between my ovaries....so im just going to wait and see how i feel tomorrow. if AF doesnt show then i might ask my mum or one of my sisters if they can borrow me some money to get a test but i didnt want anyone else to know about it. i will sort something out i guess.

will update tomorrow if i test or if AF shows. xx :dust: to all xx

Welcome Lolley and Cazd!

Fairygirl-I love the trees-very festive you deserve a BFP as you are holding up your end of the bargain very well!

Not much to report. Just read a whole issue of fit pregnancy wistfully. Finally got up gusto to wrap pressies for tomorrow's shower but truthfully couldn't look at them just put wrap around them quickly. DH said to try and do it with love and happiness but it is going to be a hard day tomorrow-I suspect.

Love and dust to all.

Hi Everyone, just checking in. Welcome Lolley and Cazd. Love the Chritmas Trees fairygirl. Angelmyky Good Luck tomorrow. The witch showed up today so I'm out for this month.

Hey Dee and Titi, fancy seeing you guys here. :winkwink: I guess I should join for my Christmas BFP!!

thanks dee7509. sorry to hear the :witch: got you. good luck next time :dust: x

:hi: Hello All, is there room for one more? I'd due to test on Thanksgiving. Many of my gals in the 2WW team have gotten their :bfp: in the last month.

I'm 27 and my OH (He bought me a ring on Monday, but hasn't proposed yet) is also 27. We are on our 3rd cycle ttc #3 well #4 including his son. I'm on a bit of a time crunch though since I'm in school and will be starting the nursing program next winter. I can't stop the program for maternity leave so we need to have a :baby: asap or else we will stop ttc for about 2 years :cry:. My DD is 4, DS is 3, and DSS is 4. We have a busy household. DB has asked me to wait this month and not :test: early. He's thinking if we do get a :bfp: what better day to find out than Thanksgiving with all the family. One nice thing is if we don't get our :bfp: this month I will be due to test on or around Christmas next cycle. So that's my story. No symptoms yet except a backache and going to the :loo: more often.

Hope you guys have a spot for me as this 2ww is a little harder and it would be great to have some new friends.

Thanks girls!
Dee - Sorry AF showed her ugly face. Good luck for next cycle!
Angelmyky - Be sure to let us know if you test tmw. Fingers crossed for your bfp. 17 dpo sounds promising or is AF always late for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->