Tinsel Tots 2009

Hello, all. AF today...a day late.........AT THE BABY SHOWER. Which by the way, all the other women at were pregnant. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I also am probably the only woman in the world to test AFTER getting my period. What is wrong with me this cycle? It wasn't as heavy as normal and I had so many symptoms this month I just really needed to see yet another BFN and my period, lol.

so, I'm out......soooooooooo out. Going to take a day to recover mentally and then go stock up on more baby making products. Preseed in the mail today. DH goes for SA 11/30 and we should have results maybe week after that-which will be too late to know for this cycle if there is a count/mobility problem. We tried EVERY day for 7 days in a row this cycle timed perfect. How do we BD if he is low? REALLY want a tinsel tot!!!

THanks all

Oh Titi, I'm ever so sorry. :hugs: When you've thought you really might be pregnant it feels so much worse, and coupled with everybody else you see seeming to be pregnant it can feel almost unbearable for the first couple of days. I found that symptom spotting made me worse so I don't do it anymore.

There's info for men in the How to Increase Your Fertility Chances Naturally thread, including a lot of quotes from men who've increased their count/mobility considerably with supplements, on the advice of their FS, so there might be things you can start doing now if you wanted to.

Hope you get some answers very soon - in the meantime you've got us! :blush:

Abi x

Sorry to hear that Titi. That stupid witch. Darn her and her evil ways. Well done though for going through with the baby shower.. you are a real trouper and a great friend.

Westbrja - I think I'm on 8dpo as well. I've given up with ff this month as I'm new to it and don't have enough information to make it accurate. I've just started temping and it looks as though as started on a massive dip on 6dpo as since then it's been quite high. As I mentioned, I'm still new to it but I thought you ov-ed when you have 3 increases of temp in a row? This would mean you ov-ed on cd17. How long are your cycles (you may have told us this already.. if so sorry!)? Mine are normally 29 or 30 days which means I probably ov-ed on cd15. I'm definitely going to temp next month if there is one. We can compare ours if you like?

Hi Fish&Chips,
It might be worth continuing with your temping chart - if you need to do one next month, it always helps to have previous charts to refer to, to see if there's a pattern in what's "normal" for you. It might be that you had that big dip because you didn't temp all that accurately - maybe the thermometer wasn't in yoru mouth properly or something. I started my first chart near the end of a cycle and my temps seemed very strange (haven't included it in my link) - I think practice is the key!
Abi x

lol - I must stop feeling to see if my boobs feel any different! Im sure by this kind of time when I was preg last time they felt different by now. Although lol - the joys of breastfeeding so long have left me with virtually no boobs - so it may take a while for them to pump up again!!!! ha ha

Mine feel different after if I keep checkng them to see if they feel different!
They were tiny and floppy after I finished breastfeeding but they seemed to pump up all of a sudden.

Hope you are feeling better now babytots. FX you didn't miss you OV.

Yay Westbrja! A cycle buddy! I think angel75 is on the same cycle day more or less as well. My temp went way down today on what should be 9dpo. I have no idea if that's a good thing or not.

Titi, your oh sounds so sweet. Good for him for taking you to dinner and I'm glad you had a nice glass of vino. You could still get a BFP in time for Christmas. FX.

Hi Dee, hope you're doing well. x

I think you could be right Abster about my temping. Hopefully I'll get it right for next month if there is one. Fingers crossed your boobs are telling you something this month!

x

Westbrja and Fish and chips have you noticed any cm today? I'm getting what is like white paste like and i thought i'd check inside as someone mentioned what its like trying to check your cervix...I'm getting all confused with all these things that you can check!!! I'm all soft and cushioned inside and surely if my AF is due then it should be low and hard so i've read...what do you's think?

awww thanks so much for encouragment and hugs girls. Shower wasn't that bad I guess I just felt like a freak as the oldest girl there and only one who either wasn't preg or already had a child. You girls are wonderful!!!! DH took me out to dinner tonight and had lovely glass of wine. He is a little sad today too-he had hung a stocking for "bean" and of course there is none yet. Hope this is a miracle month and we ALL get bfps for xmas!!!! Back to my normal self tomorrow with brand new resolve to make baby.

Love and dust to all.

Sending you a :hug:

x

I am rubbish with anything like that, I really dont know how you are managing to feel your cervix, even thinking about it makes me go funny!!

Day 31 today, last month AF arrived late afternoon on day 31, so lets see!!

Westbrja and Fish and chips have you noticed any cm today? I'm getting what is like white paste like and i thought i'd check inside as someone mentioned what its like trying to check your cervix...I'm getting all confused with all these things that you can check!!! I'm all soft and cushioned inside and surely if my AF is due then it should be low and hard so i've read...what do you's think?

I just went and checked and I think mine is quite hard but I do have lots of paste like cm. I really thought I might be pregnant yesterday but my temps have dipped today and I feel far too normal. My AF isn't due for until late next week though. FX for us both!! x

I am rubbish with anything like that, I really dont know how you are managing to feel your cervix, even thinking about it makes me go funny!!

Good luck!!! Keep us posted. x

have to admit didn't make me feel cherry fantastic doing it!! OOh good luck hun!! xx

I just went and checked and I think mine is quite hard but I do have lots of paste like cm. I really thought I might be pregnant yesterday but my temps have dipped today and I feel far too normal. My AF isn't due for until late next week though. FX for us both!! x

Hmmm be interesting if anyone else tries to compare but i guess we're all different aren't we.... 4 days till i test aagggghhh i can't stand it!

I think I've realised that more than anything. I have desperately been trying to match other peoples chart to the 4 temps I have taken so far!!! Needless to say there isn't one. I really don't think I am pregnant this month though so the fact that your cv is different could be a good sign. Also you have other symptoms which look promising! FX x

Im glad you say it wasnt great, I was thinking I was just being very abnormal not being good with things down there!

I wasnt great in labour either, lol!! Get away from down there!!

I dont feel positive at all, just comparing it to being pregnant last time I had symptoms by now and I am sure I didnt think I was going to come on any second which I do now (still wearing a pad - tmi - just incase she gets me!!)

Strangely i just don't feel anything....Could go either way. I don't feel like i'm gonna get my AF and my boobs were really sore the last two AFs. If anything i feel tired and don't really want to do anything but then could be cos i feel depressed about me and the fella breaking up. I'm getting really addicted to this site aswell which i don;t think is helping trying to analyse EVERYTHING!

I know what you mean angel75 - lol!!! I joined about a week or so ago and am obsessed!! I am analysing everything!

I wont be on here much next month as we are moving house in the beginning of Dec and we have alot of work to do in the house and also wont have broadband - arrgghh - how will I cope!!

Do you think you and your oh will get back together? do you actually want to?

Oh angel75 I read that you had broken up on another thread but I thought you were joking. Are you ok? x

So Twinklestar.. when are you going to test? I'm thinking maybe on Thursday.

I am going to TRY to wait until the weekend, if AF doesnt get me before. that will be 37/38 days.

I keep saying to my oh I can feel AF on its way though :(, I also have a couple of killer spots, which I always get just as I am due on.

Fish & Chips - will you be 28 days on Thur?

I am going to TRY to wait until the weekend, if AF doesnt get me before. that will be 37/38 days.

I keep saying to my oh I can feel AF on its way though :(, I also have a couple of killer spots, which I always get just as I am due on.

Fish & Chips - will you be 28 days on Thur?

Yep it'll be cd28. I'll only test if my temperature is high around then. If it starts to drop I'll just wait for my AF.

Good morning-

so much to remember with fast moving thread! I wrote some stuff down but now can't make out my notes!

Angel-Am sorry to hear about you and OH-that must make this month extra hard for you.....lots of PMA.

I can't wait to see some BFPs for the girls getting ready to test!

Abi-thanks so much for info.....I am going to check it out for this cycle.
gooooooooooooood luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->