Tinsel Tots 2009

Hi ladies,

hope you don't think i'm intruding but i'm new to this and notice you are all in a similar position to me. DH and i have been ttc out 1st since Aug with no luck. Last month my AF was late and i really thought we'd done it but had 3 :bfn: b4 a finally came on.

Now my cycle is running late and i think i'm around 5-6 dpo. I am starting to get really stressed each month with all the waiting and disappointment. I thought maybe it'd help to share with others who are going thru it all too.

Lots of :dust: for everyone ttc!

Lou xx

:hi: Lou

Try not to stress, i know it's hard but like said earlier stressing only keeps her away longer!
ladies are fab on here.

lots of :dust: for your bfp

Sorry for the other BFNs. What a rubbish month! I'm in a surprisingly good mood though .. I guess I'm looking forward to starting temping properly this month. I've decided that this month was merely my practice for the Tinsel Tot month!!! Role on my BFP next month!! I'm sure with all the Christmas loving we will all be up the duff!! Whoo hoo!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all you ladies over the pond!

Welcome to the the new ladies!

xx

are you all mainly not drinking through ttc??

I wondered this as well. I thought you could just carry on as normal until you get your BFP? I guess I'm being naive. I just don't want to be giving up wine if it's going to take me years to get pregnant. Is it the 'done thing' not to drink whilst ttc? x

I'm gonna have a couple of drinks next Fri. Just trying to encourage OH to drink less.

Lolley, sorry the witch showed. FX for this cycle :dust:.

Also hoping the BFNs turn to BFPs real soon!

GossipGirl, sounds you BD'd perfectly.

I've got another stupid tension headache GARGH!!!!!

Hi girlies

How is everyone today?

I feel so emotional today,went to see my preg friend and shes got quite a big bump and an adorable little boy,so I am soooooo broody. God I hope I'm preg by the time she has her baby or I will be so jealous! (not in a horrible way - just envious!) She is due in March and dying for me to be preg too!

Roll on 7th Dec - testing time

:dust:

Sorry about the BFNs girls.
Welcome newbie! Nicnak's right, this is a really great thread (although it moves scarily fast!).

Happy Thanksgiving!! :happydance::happydance:

I 've been drinking, and I didn't even think about giving it up when were trying for #1 as I knew I wouldn't be drinking for pretty much 2 years once I was pregnant. However, 14 cycles in ttc #2 I'm starting to wonder. I've cut down to a maximum of 1 small glass each night but at th emoment I figure it's not actually gong to stop me conceiving if evrything else is in balance.

Girls, I got the book my acupuncturist recommended today and it is just wonderful. It's called The Infertility Cure, written by Randine Lewis and is about Traditional Chinese Medicine, so it concentrates on acupuncture, herbs and diet. The information in it is amazing - I keep saying "ooooohhhhhhhhh" and "aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" as I'm reading it because it explains why different problems, such as lower back pain, occur and how TCM deals with them. I can't recommend it highly enough, just fantastic. Buy it!!
I'm going to do some more reading.
Abi x

Ooh Abster that book sounds interesting. I might give that a go if I don't have any luck in the next few cycles. Thanks hun x

Well we had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. All the dishes are done. Kids are bathed and time to relax. Still kinda feeling down about todays bfn. Not sure what's going on. I've had longer cycles this year (34 days) but since I O'd at a normal time this cycle AF should have been here. Maybe just too early to test? What do you gals think? Maybe I'll test again in the morning. I work at the hospital and can probably have my bloods drawn tmw. One thing today is (TMI) I have been on the loo ever since we ate dinner. I've probably had 6 loose bm's. Does this mean anything or was it just too much food lol? Any advice or sugestions will be appreciated.

hey everyone :wave:

well 23DPO and still no sign of AF coming. i have my last test ready for tomorrow morning. if its BFN then i am ringing the doctors. hopefully i'll get some answers soon. sorry to see others didnt get BFP and thank you for the comments. this is the first time ive been online today because ive had a busy day. had some family issues, mainly my sister splitting with her fiance (he was mean).......other than that ive been ok i suppose. i cried like a baby earlier but at the moment im not too bad.....got a headache & bit of heartburn though, it keeps coming and going all day. other than that, im pretty happy because i got my haircut today :D and ive booked my reception venue for wedding :D woop.

anyway, im going to bed now, i will let you know what happens tomorrow with the test. night all xx :hugs:

westbra yes thats a gd sign, ur not out yet or dodgy turkey lol xx

Does anyone know if Answer Early hpt is as good as FRER. I have both. I used a FRER today. Should I try the other tmw?

Ooh Abster that book sounds interesting. I might give that a go if I don't have any luck in the next few cycles. Thanks hun x

Fish, I'm gong to go on and on about it until everybody gives in and gets needles stuck into them :muaha: No, I'm not really. I'm just amazed by the way TCM can explain everything. Amazing! Also, if your body is properly in balance, it stops you getting spikey temps, which I seem to keep getting at the moment.
I'm off... busy day.
Abi x

Im losing track a bit of where everyone is - should we have a list maybe?? I only went back a few pages, so if there is already one – apologies – also sorry if I missed anyone off – just pop yourself on.

Ive not filled everyone in as I was going back reading through all the pages looking for info - lol - which was taking time!

Twinklestar 8 – Waiting to test (again - 3 BFN's)
Abster -
Westbrja
Lolley
Fish & Chips - AF
Fairy Girl – waiting for ov
Angle Blue – waiting to test 7th Dec
Angelmyky
Gossip girly
Lou229
Nuttynicnak
Titi
Bubbles – waiting to test 10th dec
Dee7509
Ava Grace

Im losing track a bit of where everyone is - should we have a list maybe?? I only went back a few pages, so if there is already one – apologies – also sorry if I missed anyone off – just pop yourself on.

Ive not filled everyone in as I was going back reading through all the pages looking for info - lol - which was taking time!

Abster -
Westbrja
Lolley
Fish & Chips - AF
Angelmyky
Gossip girly
Lou229
Nuttynicnak
Titi-waiting for ov.
Dee7509
Ava Grace

:dust:

Hi All-Welcome Lou!

I don't remember who asked about drinking. I don't like to drink at all in 2ww just in case I am PG I don't want to do anything at all that could harm chances of a healthy sticky.
Now of course there are loads of girls who got BFPs after drinking lots but I have read that it can decrease your fertility considerably so, after 11 cycles TTC#1 is I do have anything at all I limit it to a couple of days during AF and that's all.
I read that not only can it effect the quality of eggs, but also it can, amongst other dietary things, lead to acidity in the body which creates hostile CM.
If I have anything I prefer to stick to wine, haven't drinken much "hard stuff".

As far as accupuncture goes-I have heard wonderful things but it didn't work for me to get a BFP. I don't know how long one needs to go-I went 3 or 4 months every week before giving up.

Abster -
Westbrja
Lolley
Fish & Chips - AF
Angelmyky
Gossip girly- 7dpo, had a temp dip 5dpo and hoping it was ID as temp has jumped up another step...poss the start of a triphasic chart fxd!! :thumbup:
Lou229
Nuttynicnak
Titi
Dee7509
Ava Grace

:happydance:

titi - i asked about drinking, makes sense not to drink in the 2ww, although I have done a bit.

Planning to test again tomorrow if AF doesnt arrive!! So fustrating - day 36 today - I hate waiting!! Atleast the house move is keeping me busy!!

9 days to testing aaaaaahhhhhhh :growlmad: I am very impatient this month!!!!! Does this get any easier???!!!

Who else is in 2ww?

The list is def a good idea

lol angelblue - I like the bold red writing counting down to testing!!

Just convinced my husband to say I can test again tomorrow - dont know whether I should or not though!?!?!

Abster -
Westbrja
Lolley - AF
Fish & Chips - AF
Angelmyky
Gossip girly
Lou229
Nuttynicnak
Titi