Tinsel Tots 2009

lol angelblue - I like the bold red writing counting down to testing!!

Just convinced my husband to say I can test again tomorrow - dont know whether I should or not though!?!?!

Just looked back to the other day, your longest cycle has been 38 days, so Fx for you :bfp: over the weekend.

:dust:

Im losing track a bit of where everyone is - should we have a list maybe?? I only went back a few pages, so if there is already one – apologies – also sorry if I missed anyone off – just pop yourself on.

Ive not filled everyone in as I was going back reading through all the pages looking for info - lol - which was taking time!

Twinklestar 8 – Waiting to test (again - 3 BFN's)
Abster -
Westbrja
Lolley
Fish & Chips - AF
Fairy Girl – waiting for ov
Angle Blue – waiting to test 7th Dec
Angelmyky
Gossip girly
Lou229
Nuttynicnak
Titi
Bubbles – waiting to test 10th dec
Dee7509
Ava Grace

BFP for me at 14dpo!! :happydance:

Im losing track a bit of where everyone is - should we have a list maybe?? I only went back a few pages, so if there is already one – apologies – also sorry if I missed anyone off – just pop yourself on.

Ive not filled everyone in as I was going back reading through all the pages looking for info - lol - which was taking time!

Abster -
Westbrja
Lolley
Fish & Chips - AF
Angelmyky
Gossip girly
Lou229
Nuttynicnak
Titi
Dee7509
Ava Grace

BFP for me at 14dpo!! :happydance:

:yipee: wooo hoooo!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS
Wishing you a very healthy and happy 8 and a bit months x x x

congrats!! I guest this would be the case by your chart :D its great!!! xx

Another :bfp:!!!! Congrats Westbrja!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I saw that on another thread! Going to stalk your chart now.

its so exciting another BFP!!!! Congratulations!!!

My longest cycle was 48 sadly, so could have a while yet! rubbish!!

Abster -
Westbrja - BFP - 14 dpo!!!!!!!!! :happydance::baby::happydance:
Lolley
Fish & Chips - AF
Angelmyky
Gossip girly
Lou229
Nuttynicnak
Titi
Dee7509
Ava Grace

Abster -
Lolley
Fish & Chips - AF
Angelmyky
Gossip girly
Lou229
Nuttynicnak - 2ww (although due to infection don't think i have any chance)
Titi
Dee7509
Ava Grace

Congrats to :bfp: x

no bloody way - west !!!! a :bfp: !!!!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
OK - I'm gonna have to keep this thread open at all times if you're gonna go get :bfp:s while I'm not looking !!!

Congrats!

As for me - No idea when I'm testing yet - I'm only on CD12...

Hi All,

I was just reading about the acupuncture and remembering when i used to work for a shop that sells crystals.

I remembered that the crystal associated with fertility is the moonstone, which is quite common to buy from new age shops or over the internet.

It is thought to help with conception.

Just had the thought to share it and the idea that it can't do any harm. I think you are supposed to either put it in the bedroom or carry it on your person.

If you do buy a crystal then you need to add your energy to it instead of everyone that might have handled it in the shop. To do this put it on a windowsill that has view of the moon and leave it overnight.
Another way (but this can sometimes damage the stone, is to put it in salt water- to represent the ocean cleansing it).

Might be worth a try, I think i will give it a go for next month.

Take care and hope you're all well. Have added my status to the list!! Very good idea. Thanks for doing that.

Take care an lots of :dust: for the weekend.

Nic x

Abster -
Lolley
Fish & Chips - AF
Angelmyky
Gossip girly
Lou229
Nuttynicnak
Titi
Dee7509
Ava Grace
Angel75

HOpe you don't mind i've added myself on! Can't believe you have a couple of days away from this and there was about 15 pages for me to read!! Well i'm cd28 and still no AF( cycles are usually 21 - 30) but haven't tested yet either i'm too scared to in case i dont get result i want but i may test tomoz or sunday...Most of symptoms now gone except cm, very tired, emotional - crying at slightest thing, still having vivid dreams in fact i had a pregnant dream but that may have something to do with the 4th book of twilight!!! Got a right appetite on me and very bloated still craving salty and pickled gherkins but not in mood for anthing sweet (very unusual if i'm due on!)getting cramps in mornings but they don't last long but i'm wondering if this is my ibs and my boobs feel sore. Am i just being hopeful thinking i'm pg???!

Angel75 - sorry I missed you off!!

Do you think you will test tomorrow? I am tempted to if AF doesnt arrive over night, I will be on day 37! Shall we just go for it??

ha ha twinkle love that we pretty much put the same thing but in different forums!! yup done deal we'll both test tomoz....fx'd for us ladies!!!

:test: :test: :test:

you never know!!!!!! xxxx

ha! everyone loves it when someone tests on here don't they! we all get excited...feeling very pleased with myself too that i've managed to wait 3 more days after i was originally gonna test. That bloody witch better stay away during the night i tell you!!!

:rofl: I just loves me a good POAS !!!!

PS I'm from Lancaster - hows the weather treating you :shock:

Angel - :test: oh yeah good luck too :haha:

Of course I test the morning before I have to work a 12 hour shift :dohh:. I can't be home with my sweetie all cuddled up. Oh well, I got 8 more months right?

Stalk away at my chart. Anything that will help more ladies get their :bfp: is fine by me.

Cool Angel75 - sounds like a plan - fingers crossed the witch doesnt get either of us tonight!!!

lol cazd - I get the impression you love testing, lol!

I am in the south of the uk, the weather today was ok, but went to bed last night and there was a thunderstorm and we've had ALOT of wind and rain - not as much as poor cumbria though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->