Tinsel Tots 2009

i'm in lancashire weather is wet, windy and miserable grrrr i hate it!!!
Cazd you're funny!! haha least if i'm laughing i'm not stressing about actually testing tomoz!!
West i'm really hoping i get same result as you. Absolutely buzzing for you! I'm on standby tho from 3am so i'm hoping i won't get called out otherwise i'll have to do when i get back from work....Or is it better to do it in the morning? ( will be cd29 tomz)

Twinkle i'm getting cramps down there but i don't know if its cos my ibs is really playing up - total constipation for me today (tmi i know but just before Af comes i normally go quite a lot!) hmmm don't know if constipation is a symptom tho eh!

Woohoo heres to tomoz!!!!!!

there was a bit of lightening here too this evening - I just can't wait for the wind to die down 'cos our front door howls through the night!

And YES! I LOVE testing time!!!

I always test early and waste ££s on sticks but I just think... the sooner you test the earlier that elation with a :bfp:

I just cant imagine seeing those two lines - it must be incredible!
every time I allow myself a little fantasy of seeing a :bfp: I end up in tears!

well I guess I'll be testing on 12th December.
but my FS appointment is on the 10th december so there's no way I'll resist testing before then!!!

now who started this thread?
I vote for a testing date list in the first post!

Let the :sex: commence! (Well as soon as OH's brothers go home and we've had some dinner.)

As for what Nic was saying about crystals, Carnelian is also good if placed on base chakra ie. uterus according to my book. As I have some at home I shall try this one as a happy guinea pig. I also have some Rose Quartz, again listed to increase fertility so I shall sit here of an evening looking like a nutter with crystals placed here, there and everywhere.

Muncho is the pioneer of the thread.

hey its me again....

well i used my last test this morning and got my 4th BFN (all taken within 1 week), so i went to the doctors. told him that im 8-10days late and got a BFN this morning......all he told me was that maybe i tested too early and should test in 2 weeks, if its BFN again then i should go back to see him. what a waste of my time, they could have told me that over the phone, not wasting my money to get there.....stupid people. anyway, im taking a test in 1 weeks time, and if thats BFN then i will wait 1 more week, if BFN again then back to the doctors. im starting to lose patience with this ttc thing now....ive waited patiently all the way through this cycle and all i get is BFNs....how crappy is that? i dont mind if AF starts but ive had nothing.....this really is testing me now......

anyway.....thank you for adding me to the list. you can put me down as "confused" haha, thats what i am at the moment. 4 BFNS, no AF, 24DPO, still no cramps, no shows, and got to test again on 4th dec.....GRRRR.

:dust: to everyone still waiting for :bfp: and congrats on the BFP west :D xxx

aw angelmyky you sound so stressed...try not to be (easier said than done). As you say test again in a week..2 wks to wait is a bloody long time! Hope it all works out for you huni x

angelmyky, that must be so frustrating - poor you!! I hope either BFP or AF appear soon!!

I think I seem to be going the same way as you though - lots of BFN's, but no AF!

angelmyky - boooo to the bfn again, i hope you get your bfp soon x

twinklestar and angel75- good luck for tomorrow sending :dust: as always x

and angel75 - constipation is a sign :)

Cazd you're funny!! haha least if i'm laughing i'm not stressing about actually testing tomoz!!
West i'm really hoping i get same result as you. Absolutely buzzing for you! I'm on standby tho from 3am so i'm hoping i won't get called out otherwise i'll have to do when i get back from work....Or is it better to do it in the morning? ( will be cd29 tomz)

Twinkle i'm getting cramps down there but i don't know if its cos my ibs is really playing up - total constipation for me today (tmi i know but just before Af comes i normally go quite a lot!) hmmm don't know if constipation is a symptom tho eh!

Hi Angel,

I'm near Lancashire. Where abouts are you from?

I suffer from IBS as well, usually brought on by cheese and eggs and sometimes confuse these symptoms with AF, FX it isn't this time and you get a :bfp:

Nic x

Nooooooo!! Really??? OOooohh thats quite exciting to hear! As i said i suffer from ibs so i have the opposite problem normally! Roll on 12 more hours!!

Hi Angel,

I suffer from IBS as well, usually brought on by cheese and eggs and sometimes confuse these symptoms with AF, FX it isn't this time and you get a :bfp:

Nic x

Thanks hun, i'm from rochdale just down the road from you? where abouts in man you from? Bread, vegetables, beans, eggs are my main culprits but i love them so i just suffer..can't be bothered stopping myself eating food that i love. Its just the same type of cramp low down in stomach and get backache with it....At one stage doc thought i was suffering from pelvic inflammatory disease but then after tests it was just a bad attack of ibs....Well i'll know in 12 hours if it is ibs or an early pg symptom woohoo!

oooooh Angel75 - That sounds very exciting!!!

I keep saying to my husband that AF is on its way, I am getting pains again :( (may pop upstairs and check actually)

Fairygirl - Have fun BD'ing!!!

ha ha twinkle its helping that i'm peeing quite a lot tonight aswell so i'm checking every time i go to the loo!! i really hope we get our BFP tomoz!!!! x

well I guess I'll be testing on 12th December.
but my FS appointment is on the 10th december so there's no way I'll resist testing before then!!!

now who started this thread?
I vote for a testing date list in the first post!

Hi Cazd-
What is your apt. for on 12/10-if I may? I can't remember if I read in earlier thread. We have an apt. the same day for DH's S.A.....

I feel the same as you-I have never had a BFP in my whole life and can't even imagine it. I have fantasies too!!!

Hi Angel,

Nic x

Thanks hun, i'm from rochdale just down the road from you? where abouts in man you from? Bread, vegetables, beans, eggs are my main culprits but i love them so i just suffer..can't be bothered stopping myself eating food that i love. Its just the same type of cramp low down in stomach and get backache with it....At one stage doc thought i was suffering from pelvic inflammatory disease but then after tests it was just a bad attack of ibs....Well i'll know in 12 hours if it is ibs or an early pg symptom woohoo!

I live in Irlam, about 20 mins from manchester town centre.

I am like that. I love some cheeses and put up with the cramps just to have a little taste of heaven.

I have everything crossed for you. :bfp: tomorrow for you!

X

wow. where to start and what do I remember?

Angelmyky-right, not a fun way to start TTC for you and no help from the Dr. They could have at least done blood, right?

Angelblue-all I can say is that the 2ww actually has gotten much harder for me then easier as TTC has dragged on. And also, to make things worse, the AF week which usually was a mental relief after initial depression of BFN and/or AF has now turned into the 1WW for OVULATION and all I can think about is new and improved ways to become a fertile :BD: machine.................

I have quartz here-going to tape it to my sacral chakra, lol. Have to order me some carnelian and moonstone. Also forgot to mention that one of the PG girls at shower said that after a whole year of TTC one of her friends wrote down "get pregnant" on a piece of paper, prayed on it and put it in a "God box" and the got a BFP next month!

Lots of luck to testing girls tomorrow. Based on my calculations it is not possible for all to be BFNs, lol...............

Hey-can anyone look at my chart I have a question as it is only my 2nd cycle charting. It is doing almost an identical thing to last month, but 2 days ahead of schedule. Is this a coincidence or might everything get pushed up a day or two? That would mean I would be ovulating around day 10 which seems a little early but want to be prepared since we are going to try Egg meets sperm plan this cycle!!!

Angelmyky - Good luck on the test next week. Sorry for your BFN! :hugs:
I'm at work and the lab girl is getting ready to run a quantitative hcg. I'll post the numbers in a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->