Tinsel Tots 2009

I have quartz here-going to tape it to my sacral chakra, lol. Have to order me some carnelian and moonstone. Also forgot to mention that one of the PG girls at shower said that after a whole year of TTC one of her friends wrote down "get pregnant" on a piece of paper, prayed on it and put it in a "God box" and the got a BFP next month!

I was thinking of taping it to myself! Especially the carnelian to the base chakra :rofl: Picked out some rhodochrosite as I was attracted to it, it invigorates sexual organs...now we know why I picked it. I am definately going to put my Christmas wish in that envelope decoration now.

I've missed so much! Westbrja, it looks like congratrulations are in order?

Titi, looked at the chart and it does seem that way! You won't know for sure until after so be prepared for it!

Congrats westbrja!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sorry you're having such a cruddy time angelmyky. Its the waiting that's the killer, isn't it? You have us to talk to though, you lucky girl you :hugs:

I'm 11 dpo and about to start the BD (no, not literally this moment, telling you that would really be tmi. In about 15 minutes.... Bleurgh! That's no better!).

Buy the book, buy the book! Go for some needles!! You too may find out you have weak kidneys and a cold uterus... TCM is mindblowing yet at the same time utterly obvious. Wonderful! Shut up, Ab.

I'm off.
Laters x

Congrats westbrja!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sorry you're having such a cruddy time angelmyky. Its the waiting that's the killer, isn't it? You have us to talk to though, you lucky girl you :hugs:

I'm 11 dpo and about to start the BD (no, not literally this moment, telling you that would really be tmi. In about 15 minutes.... Bleurgh! That's no better!).

Buy the book, buy the book! Go for some needles!! You too may find out you have weak kidneys and a cold uterus... TCM is mindblowing yet at the same time utterly obvious. Wonderful! Shut up, Ab.

I'm off.
Laters x

lol

Twinklestar 8 – Waiting to test (again - 3 BFN's)
Abster - 11dpo, waiting to ov. Don't even try to make me test in 2 weeks, coz it won't work. So there.
Westbrja - BFP - 14 dpo!!!!!!!!! :happydance::baby::happydance:
Lolley
Fish & Chips - AF
Fairy Girl – waiting for ov
Angle Blue – waiting to test 7th Dec
Angelmyky
Gossip girly
Lou229
Nuttynicnak
Titi
Bubbles – waiting to test 10th dec
Dee7509
Ava Grace
Angel75

HOpe you don't mind i've added myself on! Can't believe you have a couple of days away from this and there was about 15 pages for me to read!! Well i'm cd28 and still no AF( cycles are usually 21 - 30) but haven't tested yet either i'm too scared to in case i dont get result i want but i may test tomoz or sunday...Most of symptoms now gone except cm, very tired, emotional - crying at slightest thing, still having vivid dreams in fact i had a pregnant dream but that may have something to do with the 4th book of twilight!!! Got a right appetite on me and very bloated still craving salty and pickled gherkins but not in mood for anthing sweet (very unusual if i'm due on!)getting cramps in mornings but they don't last long but i'm wondering if this is my ibs and my boobs feel sore. Am i just being hopeful thinking i'm pg???!

I've updated it with my info.
Don't torture yourself by symptom spotting angel75 - it doesn't matter once you get your BFP and it's heartbreaking to convince yourself you might be pregnant only to get a BFN or a visit from the hag.

Night night,
Abi x

hey its me again....

well i used my last test this morning and got my 4th BFN (all taken within 1 week), so i went to the doctors. told him that im 8-10days late and got a BFN this morning......all he told me was that maybe i tested too early and should test in 2 weeks, if its BFN again then i should go back to see him. what a waste of my time, they could have told me that over the phone, not wasting my money to get there.....stupid people. anyway, im taking a test in 1 weeks time, and if thats BFN then i will wait 1 more week, if BFN again then back to the doctors. im starting to lose patience with this ttc thing now....ive waited patiently all the way through this cycle and all i get is BFNs....how crappy is that? i dont mind if AF starts but ive had nothing.....this really is testing me now......

anyway.....thank you for adding me to the list. you can put me down as "confused" haha, thats what i am at the moment. 4 BFNS, no AF, 24DPO, still no cramps, no shows, and got to test again on 4th dec.....GRRRR.

:dust: to everyone still waiting for :bfp: and congrats on the BFP west :D xxx

So sorry angelmyky:hugs:.

Abi- :rofl: ...again!!

Also-I agree with Abi-nothing worse than thinking you are PG and then getting BFN. I symtom spotted like crazy last cycle to the point where even DH who is usually cool, collected and patient thought this was "our month" and put up stocking for our bean. It ended up being the most heartbreaking cycle to date.

Dee-awwwww I love your new sig. Made one too! Thanks for looking at my chart-weird huh?

I second or third that advice, symptom spotting can lead to real heartache! Having said that, it's really hard to not do it. GL

Love it Titi!

westbrja-tell me more! Never having a BFP I dont have any clue about hcg!!!
Bet you are over the moon though!

Yeah, SS is next to impossible in 2ww, I will say that. I started recording everything now as it happens so at least I can look back and say-oh yeah, already had that and wasn't PG..........b/c that is what got me this last cycle-newer things or things I couldn't remember happening to me.

Premomt-
Have missed you!! How are you?

Hiya titi!
I am at my relitives house for the weekend. Celebrated Thanksgiving here and will head home on monday.
Just WTOV....
Hope all you ladies are well!

Well girlies just did my test on a clearblue and its :bfn:

Now i can see the absolute of faintest lines making it look like a + but i have to say i;m really straining my eyes and don't know if my eye sight in that good that i can see where a line may have come up if i had have been pg (you know when you look at a calculator and you can see certain lines even if you haven't put in a number)

Bet you af comes tonight :sad1:

So twinkle how you get on? I hope you've got a better one than me!! x

hey angel75 - BFN here too!!!!! :(

Sorry you got a BFN! interesting you think you can see a faint line though, I kept staring at mine searching for a faint line! lol

Day 37!!! why cant I be normal?! If I had a 28 day cycle, I'd be on day 9 now and getting ready to BD again, but instead I am in limbo!!!

I am going to try and hold out now and not test until somewhen between the 2-5 Dec if Af hasnt got me, so I will be on days 41-44. The longer this cycle gets the more I think we missed ov as I didnt ov until VERY late!

How about you?

I know it means nothing and is prob an evap line I hear people talking about, but I have been back to my test, which was in the bin, an hour after I tested and there is a faint positive line.

I wish I had looked at my other BFN's now to see if they had them too.

Lol - why did I look?!?! Now I will convince myself I could be preg, when I am not!!

Hey twinkle the very very very faint line i saw was there straight away. I think you're right gonna wait to see if AF makes an appearance. I'm gonna wait a week too as my longest cycle ever was 35 just after my mc in july. I honestly don't hold much hope tho as i'm sure AF is on its way, shes just teasing me the bugger!
I don't know when i ov i just assumed as i had loads of water cm on cd12 that was me ov but it could have been a week later when i started to get sensitive nipples. We only bd on cd6, cd12 and again on cd24 ( he doesn't live very near to me hence the spaces inbetween bding!) I honestly thought we did it at the right time on cd12 tho. Its hard this getting pregnant lark isn't it! How do so many people get pg by accident!!

haha well 8dpo and bfn....obv I new it would be but the test was starin at me and my argument to myself was that my dad is coming to stay with us and wants us to go out for a meal and some drinks tonight and although i dont drink usually I thought I best have a couple because they will just get inquisitive and start asking questions and I really cant be bothered with it lol! my chart went crappy today;.....dont really know what happened, could be that i was at work till 1.45 am and didnt get to bed till after 2 and only had about 3 and a half hours sleep :( or maybe i was soo tired wen the alarm to temp went off i didnt do it properly or maybe its a cold morning lol I dunno but anyway I have lost my pma this month grrrrr!

westbrja-tell me more! Never having a BFP I dont have any clue about hcg!!!
Bet you are over the moon though!

Yeah, SS is next to impossible in 2ww, I will say that. I started recording everything now as it happens so at least I can look back and say-oh yeah, already had that and wasn't PG..........b/c that is what got me this last cycle-newer things or things I couldn't remember happening to me.

This is a really good idea Titi, thanks for this.

Sorry for :BFN:. FX it is just to soon and the :witch: will still be banned.

Love and :dust: to all.

Nic x

I have quartz here-going to tape it to my sacral chakra, lol. Have to order me some carnelian and moonstone. Also forgot to mention that one of the PG girls at shower said that after a whole year of TTC one of her friends wrote down "get pregnant" on a piece of paper, prayed on it and put it in a "God box" and the got a BFP next month!

I was thinking of taping it to myself! Especially the carnelian to the base chakra :rofl: Picked out some rhodochrosite as I was attracted to it, it invigorates sexual organs...now we know why I picked it. I am definately going to put my Christmas wish in that envelope decoration now.

i'd tape it to my head, if i was told it would get me the :bfp: :haha:

Hiya Premomt-good to hear from you-hope you are having nice weekend!

Twinkle & Angel. Sorry about the BFN's. Do either of you chart? That would be really helpful right about now-because if AF is on her way Temps usually start going down (and mine will dip to coverline on day it comes) but if you are PG they will stay up-sometimes even go higher. That helped me a lot last cycle when I was in denial and got 3 bfns but kept wanting to think I might still be PG b/c I was a little late and thought I had a lot of symptoms. I just kept looking at my chart and knowing it wasn't so because of the temp drops.

GG-not out of game yet-8 dpo could even be before implantation, lol!
I think along the same lines though when we have somewhere special to go out to and it is during that time!!!!

Nic-I started a journal on this site where I can easily record everything when I am on here.......I didn't post a link though b/c it is very thorough and kind of embarassingly TMI-but I just wanted to know everything for reference from now on.....and though I can usually remember from one cycle to the next-by Cycle 12 now I have a hard time remembering what I have tried and experienced, say 6 or 8 months ago!!!

Yes-lets all tape crystals to our heads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->