Tinsel Tots 2009

lol i no, titi what do u make of my chart today? its in my sig xx

Hi GG-I just posted a longer response to you in the Chart Stalker thread-I think it is messed up b/c of last night's work/lack of sleep. OR................could be massive ID!
(oops dont want to get your hopes up)

thank you for the lovely comments everyone. yes doctors over here are stupid and it is frustrating but i suppose it is best to wait.....im ok today, not stressed out at all :D only problem im having is that for 2 days now me and my OH havent had :sex: ..... this is mainly because my sister has come to stay with us (shes going through a break up, her fiance ended it, was horrible), so it feels abit awkward with other people in the house :rofl: but the main problem is that im finding the idea of sex horrible, i cringe whenever i think about him touching me with his "area", its not that i dont fancy him, i dont know why it makes me cringe. plus lately the smell of sex/cum makes me nauseous....(tmi, im so sorry).......this has never happened before and i dont know why its happening now. my sex drive has really gone down hill in past couple of days, all i want to do is hug and be around him but cant stand him touching me in a rude way.... :wacko: ive told him how i feel and hes ok about it, obviously it bothers him but hes very understanding about it :D which is good because i was worried he'd think i didnt find him attractive anymore.

well other than the sex problem ive been ok i guess, eating too much though :( :shy: so embarrassing....im always hungry, even after eating a big meal, i end up munching on bananas or plums......oh talking about plums, my 9 month old kitten went all ninja on me the other day. i was eating a plum and he was coming around me obviously wanting some of it, so i went to give him abit and he sniffed it then went ninja, doing crazy things. he stood on his back legs and waved his paws at the plum then slapped it out my hand then did a weird backflip away from it, then pounced on it and started slapping it around the room :rofl: was hilarious to watch. i couldnt stop laughing. hes such a cutie, ive had him since he was 7 weeks old so i keep calling him my "lil man", his name is Dinx but he mainly listens to "lil man" or the kiss noises i do. he does random crazy things, so no matter how stressed i feel hes always there to make me laugh haha. plus when im upset he pops up out of nowhere and starts purring whilst he rubs my face with his head......bless him. dont worry, im not a crazy cat lady haha, its just so cute to see when he does things like that.

anyways how is everyone?

oh and twinkle, sorry to hear you got a BFN, they suck dont they?! :hugs: im testing on the 4th dec, would you like to test same day. we seem to be having the same sort of problem dont we.....silly BFNs and no AF. grrrr, i hope you get your :bfp: soon hun. good luck.....

:dust: to all.....xx

sorry for long post :shy: i cant help being in such a good mood today, im tired as hell though and feeling very nauseous (keep being sick aswell) but im happy so im letting it all go over my head and im not going to let it get to me :D :hugs: to everyone :) xx

Hi Angelmyky-notice you are on right now-hope you are hanging in there okay. I know this is a stressful time for you :hugs:

hi titi, im ok thank you. just wrote a long post, wasnt meant to be that long :rofl: x

titi - I didnt chart this month as it was our first month ttc, if AF arrives I will do it next month will be interesting to see what happens, love seeing all of yours!

Titi - Once a woman is preggo the hcg begins to rise. On average it doubles every 48-72 hours. It peaks at around 8-11 weeks and then slowly begins to decrease for the remainder of the pregnancy. If levels are to low it could be a sign of m/c or some other fetal defect. If its extremely high this could be a sign of multiples. However, a normal healthy pregnancy can develop from low hcg numbers. So its not good to get caught up with them. Hope this explains hcg a lil better.

hey Titi no i haven't done temps or charts or anything like that...maybe i should start! Still got to work out whether me and the fella are gonna still be together tho so if i miss out this time i need to work out whats gonna happen in the new year....
Still no signs of my AF tho! Felt nauseous all day today, really tired, not really hungry still constipated (sorry!), cramps every now and again and just generally feeling "wet" down there, white cm....prob same symptoms of AF on its way..

Hiya Premomt-good to hear from you-hope you are having nice weekend!

Twinkle & Angel. Sorry about the BFN's. Do either of you chart? That would be really helpful right about now-because if AF is on her way Temps usually start going down (and mine will dip to coverline on day it comes) but if you are PG they will stay up-sometimes even go higher. That helped me a lot last cycle when I was in denial and got 3 bfns but kept wanting to think I might still be PG b/c I was a little late and thought I had a lot of symptoms. I just kept looking at my chart and knowing it wasn't so because of the temp drops.

GG-not out of game yet-8 dpo could even be before implantation, lol!
I think along the same lines though when we have somewhere special to go out to and it is during that time!!!!

Nic-I started a journal on this site where I can easily record everything when I am on here.......I didn't post a link though b/c it is very thorough and kind of embarassingly TMI-but I just wanted to know everything for reference from now on.....and though I can usually remember from one cycle to the next-by Cycle 12 now I have a hard time remembering what I have tried and experienced, say 6 or 8 months ago!!!

Yes-lets all tape crystals to our heads!

Hi Titi,

I think it is a really good idea. I am only third month in so wouldn't have thought about doing it, but If it takes me a few months I think it would be worth writing things down now.

It is threads like this that make you think of things that you wouldn't have considered.

Lots of :hugs: and :dust:

I can imagine the reaction of my students if i turned up to work with a crystal taped to my head!

Nic x

thank you for the lovely comments everyone. yes doctors over here are stupid and it is frustrating but i suppose it is best to wait.....im ok today, not stressed out at all :D only problem im having is that for 2 days now me and my OH havent had :sex: ..... this is mainly because my sister has come to stay with us (shes going through a break up, her fiance ended it, was horrible), so it feels abit awkward with other people in the house :rofl: but the main problem is that im finding the idea of sex horrible, i cringe whenever i think about him touching me with his "area", its not that i dont fancy him, i dont know why it makes me cringe. plus lately the smell of sex/cum makes me nauseous....(tmi, im so sorry).......this has never happened before and i dont know why its happening now. my sex drive has really gone down hill in past couple of days, all i want to do is hug and be around him but cant stand him touching me in a rude way.... :wacko: ive told him how i feel and hes ok about it, obviously it bothers him but hes very understanding about it :D which is good because i was worried he'd think i didnt find him attractive anymore.

well other than the sex problem ive been ok i guess, eating too much though :( :shy: so embarrassing....im always hungry, even after eating a big meal, i end up munching on bananas or plums......oh talking about plums, my 9 month old kitten went all ninja on me the other day. i was eating a plum and he was coming around me obviously wanting some of it, so i went to give him abit and he sniffed it then went ninja, doing crazy things. he stood on his back legs and waved his paws at the plum then slapped it out my hand then did a weird backflip away from it, then pounced on it and started slapping it around the room :rofl: was hilarious to watch. i couldnt stop laughing. hes such a cutie, ive had him since he was 7 weeks old so i keep calling him my "lil man", his name is Dinx but he mainly listens to "lil man" or the kiss noises i do. he does random crazy things, so no matter how stressed i feel hes always there to make me laugh haha. plus when im upset he pops up out of nowhere and starts purring whilst he rubs my face with his head......bless him. dont worry, im not a crazy cat lady haha, its just so cute to see when he does things like that.

anyways how is everyone?

oh and twinkle, sorry to hear you got a BFN, they suck dont they?! :hugs: im testing on the 4th dec, would you like to test same day. we seem to be having the same sort of problem dont we.....silly BFNs and no AF. grrrr, i hope you get your :bfp: soon hun. good luck.....

:dust: to all.....xx

sorry for long post :shy: i cant help being in such a good mood today, im tired as hell though and feeling very nauseous (keep being sick aswell) but im happy so im letting it all go over my head and im not going to let it get to me :D :hugs: to everyone :) xx

Hope your ok :hugs:

Nic x

Planning a chilled evening tonight, wine and chinese takeaway - lovely!!! How about you ladies? Bought a few more cheap tests today ready for if AF doesnt arrive.

OH has said not to test without him knowing, lol, what he doesnt know wont hurt, also he wont complain if I got a BFP!

I'm just about to settle down with you've been framed and X-Factor!
hmm... gonna see if I can find some food - it must be eating time right?

i'm tucked up in bed watching a bit of 24 waiting for xfactor to arrive. Up at 430 in the morning for work (bleugh) so a nice quiet saturday night. Hows you tonight twinkle? I've been getting cramp like pains down there but i honestly couldn't say whether its AF or my ibs pains! How frustrating. Although i've had a BFN i'm not convinced that i'm not Pg....am i in denial or do i have a right to be in denial??

Hi-I think it is normal to be in "denial" with a bfn.....argh I actually go into denial with a BFN, AF AND temp drops. In fact am over a week through with both and had a little naseau and cramping in the tub this morning and thought for a few minutes "hmmm maybe I missed something last week and am preggers!" Lol. I guess its not so much that I really think I am pg-just want so bad not to not be!

Well just got a v. faint line on my opk. I know that is a negative but it still tells me something-OV on the way! Too bad All this EPO and GF juice and NOOOOOOOO signs of EWCM. sigh.

As far as the temping/journeling go-I only started in Oct. and have been TTC #1 since Jan. But I wish I had done it all along. IT is so helpful-not only for OV but also in the 2ww to see if it is looking like a pregnancy chart. Gives me something to do and something I am in control of-and yet, it might not be for everyone because of course it forces you to constantly be thinking of TTC.

BTW, Saw the "Diva Cup" in Whole Foods today. I am imagining it is like the Mooncups/Instead cup. LORD that thing is GINORMOUS!!!!! Maybe I am not ready yet-had no idea it would be so big!!! Abi-help! And, get this-they have a "before vag. childbirth & after size but also an "under 30 years old" and an "over 30 years old" size. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm did my vagina get bigger in the last few years and nobody told me?????????????????????????????????????

hee hee-Angel you must have missed our chat about them the other day.....this thread moves fast. They are designed as an alternative to pads & tampons for AF but has been some talk of using them after BD to prevent "leakage" -you can take a looksy a few posts back. In my head I was thinking they were going to be somewhat like the old "sponge" but they looked like dixie cups lol!

BTW, Saw the "Diva Cup" in Whole Foods today. I am imagining it is like the Mooncups/Instead cup. LORD that thing is GINORMOUS!!!!! Maybe I am not ready yet-had no idea it would be so big!!! Abi-help! And, get this-they have a "before vag. childbirth & after size but also an "under 30 years old" and an "over 30 years old" size. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm did my vagina get bigger in the last few years and nobody told me?????????????????????????????????????

ha ha.This has really made my day!

Chilling tonight with wine and chocolate. Having a night off from stressing!

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->